I'll be always by your side

It was 'You' from the beginning

Onew's pove:

I felt earthquakes in my heart when I saw them kissing. I wished I went blind at that moment. I just closed the door and left to my room . I locked my self in and stayed until she left.

"Hyung show up . What are you doing in ?" Jonghyun could sense how sad I am right now but he doesn't know the reason. He think it's because I saw Minho and Minah together today but It was something else. It was a sword that went through my heart.

"I'm so tired and I want to rest so please don't disturb me guys." I sounded angry so they understood.

"Alright then . If you feel like you want to talk to someone we'll always be here to comfort you hyung " Key said then they left.

Taemin and Minho were playing video games so they are not aware of what was happening.

There was a voice inside my heard saying I should go to Minho now and confess to him.

Well I was about to do that when I said she came to the dorm before but my hyungs spoiled the moment. I also saw Mindy shivering so I thought it 'll better if I just shut my mouth up.

I couldn't bear the pain I was really hurt because I truely love her. She is the first girl I've kissed and the first girl whom I gave my heart but all I received from her was pain. Suddenly my tears started to fall . They streamed down my face all the night.

I could neither sleep nor stop my eyes from pouring their tears. But I somehow felt more releaved while crying otherwise my veins will  burst .

I want from the bottom of my heart to run to her and tell how much I love her. But I'm not sure I can guarantee her happiness this will only make me happy . As long as she is glad with Minho I can endure the pain and sacrifice my only and one heart for the sake of two precious people.

The next morning I decided to forget her    my love for her but I will never gave her up . She is a very pure girl who is hard to find so how can I abondan her? But I should first talk to her to clear things up between us.

My hyungs had no schedule this morning. But I had many things to do at the academy since I'm the lader . I headed to the SM Academy where I met Minah . She was looking at me but taking her eyes off quickely . It's like she doesn't want to face me and I know the reason why.

I've been ignoring her lately and acting cold. I even acted cowardly last night . I hid in my room and i didn't say goodbye to her when she was leaving. She must be really angry at me .

"Annyeonnnnng MinAh . You seem going strong this morning. "

"Nee ! Are you are doing fine . "

"Yes I am :D I slept well yesterday "

"But what are you doing here early in the morning? Minho told me you don't have a schedul until the afternoon. "

"Well I have to handle some things since I'm the leader . That's why my fellow members have no schedule . Don't you think it's unfair ? I'm working early in the morning while my donsaengs are enjoying their sleep . "

"Only good leaders who can accept unfair things . "

"Hahha compliments early in the morning Mindy? "

" I'm only saying the truth Onew . "

"You know what? I missed talking to you."

" Well you should blame yourself for that. Who was ignoring me this days ?! "

"I'm sorry Minah , but I was feeling uncomfortable after that night. I'm really sorry about what happened. "

"I thought you don't remember anything so I pretended I don't know anything too. "

" I didn't forgot but pretended I did because I was ashamed . I'm so sorry Minah it wasn't my intention . The kiss was only a mistake."

"I understand Onew. So I'll be leaving . No wonder you are a busy leader I don't want to be a hurdle for you."

"Okay take care of yourself . Let us talk later ! " She gave me a sweet smile and left.

I felt relieved after I talked to her about it. Now she really must feel at ease and forget about that night .

That kiss wasn't and will never be a mistake it was one of the sweetest things I had during my whole existence but I had to lie to her since she's my donsaeng's girlfriend so I had to say that so that she doesn't feel awkward with me and unfaithful with  Minho.

Minah's pove:


"The kiss was only a mistake" he said. I was mad and hurt  but why do I feel this if I have a boyfriend already? Why am still caring abt that night? do I still like him ?

Well he is still my ultimate idol and my favourite friend but I don't think there's more.

At the break time I went to the cafeteria with Mery (already mentioned at chap3) to have snacks. Since we had a two-hour break I benefited and had a look on my tweeter. But  I regretted it later . There were some news  sent to me about a scandal of me and Minho . Some pictures of us from the date were floating on the net :

' SHINee's flaming charisma is no longer OUR  F(x)'s Krystal property , he belongs to Paradise's Mindy the SM trainee '

But how can the agency not inform me about such a thing ? Aren't they aware of it yet?

And what's about that huge 'OUR' do they mean I'm the only one to blame here?

I read the fans comments and it was insane .

- In your dreams Duck , Our Minho is only Krystal's .

- Minho I didn't know your taste in girls is that bad .

- You'll never be happy with that girl Minho Oppa.

......................

The one thing I wanted to know is whho spread those news? Only few people know about our relationship. Even our managers doesn't know about it.

Could it be Krystal? well she has just threatned yesterday . This is surely from her doings.

I was still in a shock when my manager called me : He was yelling out loud that I wasn't able to distinguish his words.

I can only understand how angry he was. "Come to my office right now !!!! "

I immediately started crying .Mery tried vainly her best to calm me down.

Minho was informed about the scandal too so he came right away to the academy .

After I met my manager we went to the CEO's office . Minho and SHINee's manager were also there.

Our managers scolded us to death .

"After that Minho and Krystal broke up the agency didn't announce it so for fans still believe the two are dating " My manager explained to me.

"So we have only one solution. We'll deny your relationship with Minho and get back Minho and Krystal together. The fans will surely calm down after hearin this story " Lee So Man anounced.

When Lee So Man decide something no one can disobey. Minho was only standing . He didn't say a word.

"But what about the pictures? " SHINee's manager asked.

"We can say they are only friends. I will ask Krystal to admit it."

We left the CEO's office and the managers couldn't stop nagging.

They said we should't deny the rumors cuz Paradise will have their debut soon and also the rumors can ruin both Paradise and SHINee's  idol image.

I was reminding myself about the reason why I came back to Hangul :'Having fun in a world of peace'

But I was totally wrong. The idol's world is a hell where only fortunate people can survice.

Minho didn't adress me a word . He only said goodbye and left with his manager.

I was really depressed. I wanted neither see nor talk to someone. I left my manager and walked toward the practice room where I sat and I cried as I could.

Many reporters were calling me so I shuted off my phone.

I don't understand why  fans have always to decide their Idols' life? I mean we are humains too and we have the right to date who we like . It's like idols are sentenced to death .

Usually I'm a rebellious girl . I do whatever I like and I never let someone decide my life . But this time I've been coward I was following their decision just to protect the people I love the most . Because if the scandal will get more serious , SHINee and Paradise will be the first one to suffer.

I was still crying like crazy when I felt someone holding me from the back. It's no doubt Minho who came looking for me again.

I wiped my tears to turn face him but I was shocked .

It wasn't Minho but Onew.