It Was His Fault

Catching My Fixed Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

▬ Chapter 4: It was His Fault ▬

 

✎ Before we begin this chapter, here are some color codes for the languages that they will be speaking. 

[*] Korean [*] English

That's all. Enjoy! ^^

 

I just stood there, baffled, as I was still in his arms. This man that I barely knew hugged me and we just met less than an hour ago... total!

"Umm... excuse me," I began, "Do I know you?"

The man pulled away and looked at me in surprise. "A-Annhee-ah, do you not remember me?" he asked worriedly.

"I-I'm sorry... but I need to go."

I rushed out of the scene, running towards my house without looking back. I only stopped a few minutes later after I realized that I did not recognize the neighborhood. At all. 

"Ah! I'm lost! What do I do now?" My eyes wandered through the busy streets of Seoul as I walked for another couple of minutes and eventually stopped in front of the Han River.

Majestic lights surrounded the river as the sun began to be taken over by the moonlight. It was already around 8:00PM. Street lights were beginning to flicker, the sounds of the winds were whining down, and people were now going back to their homes. 

I cleared out my thoughts, thinking of a plan to get back home. Scared and feeling cold as I just stood there, I tried searching for an answer. 

"Hey pretty girl, what are you doing here late at night?" I heard someone speak behind me, followed by a few snickers.

Once I turned around, I realized that there were three people behind me. Oh no... I thought as I began to shiver.

As one of the guys reached to grab my arm, someone punched him in the face, making him turn 180 degrees before landing on the ground. "What was that for, b*tch?!" he retorted.

"You know the answer to that, jerk," the other one calmly replied with a smirk. The guy got up and began to fight with him. They fought for a few minutes, three versus one, as his comrades joined in the ruckus. "Whoa! Almost got me there!" the other guy called out.

"Aish! Why is he so hard to hit?!" One of the three hissed after he missed a punch.

The other guy retaliated, punching him hard in the stomach which made him crash to the ground. Then he grabbed one of the guys and shoved him to the other one, creating a domino effect, or you could say, more like using him as a bowling ball. "Strike! And both of you are out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter