Only Tears

Catching My Fixed Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

▬ Chapter 13: Only Tears ▬

 

[Myungsoo’s POV]

She remembered? What should I do?!

I tried to calm her down. “A-Annhee-ah, here, use my handkerchief.”  I handed her my handkerchief and she took it, wiping away her tears. The other members crowded over us.

“Sungyeol-ah, tell them that Annhee will perform later and move on to the next contestant,” Woohyun told him.

“N-no. I can do it.” I heard her say.

I looked at her and shook my head. “No. You’ll perform later. Let’s go to the dressing room so you can calm down.”

“Dongwoo hyung is not even here yet.” Sungjong pointed out.

“Then tell them that he’ll perform later too,” Woohyun added. Sungyeol skidded towards the stage to inform the emcee.

I helped Annhee up and looked at Woohyun. “Woohyun hyung, I’ll take her to the dressing room. You take care of things here.”

“Sure. You better take care of her.”

I nodded and led Annhee off stage.

 

══════ 

 

[Annhee's POV]

“How could I forget him?” I said in the middle of crying.

“It’s not your fault. Drink this.” Myungsoo handed me a cup of water and I drank it slowly. After a few sobs, Myungsoo sighed and dragged his chair closer to mine.

“Annhee-ah, it’s not your fault so don’t blame yourself, arraso?”

“I’m sorry…”

“Huh?”

“That you saw me crying like this.”

Myungsoo sighed again and placed my head on his shoulder. “Don’t worry about it. I’ll always be here for you so cry all you want.”

“T-Thank you, L.”

After a few minutes of crying, I eventually slept while leaning on Myungsoo’s shoulder.

 

[Myungsoo’s POV]

“Is she sleeping?” I turned my head a little, curious that no sobs were heard, and saw that Annhee was indeed sleeping. “Cute,” I chuckled. “W-wait. W-what was I just saying?”

I heard the door open and the Infinite members walked in.

“Aw, look at that. Myungsoo’s so sweet,” Sungyeol snickered.

Woohyun pouted and whined. “I wanted to do that~”

“Yah, shut up. She’s sleeping.” Hoya barked.

“Someone’s jealous~”

“Yah.” Hoya twitched.

Sunggyu moved closer and everybody kept quiet.  “Annhee-ah…” The room grew silent as Sunggyu knelt down in front of Annhee.

“Hyung…” I whispered.

He placed a finger on his lips and smiled weakly, “Shh. She’s sleeping. We’ll talk when she wakes up.”

I nodded and carefully tucked a strand of Annhee’s hair behind her ear. At that moment, I heard Woohyun comment, “Ooh~ I think someone’s in love~♪”

I gave him a death stare and mouthed “Do you want to die?” which made him shut up.

“Alright,” Sunggyu stood up and faced the other members. “Everyone go out.”

“Why~?” Sungyeol whined.

“Because you guys are noisy.”

“It’s his fault.” Sungjong pointed to Woohyun and went out of the room.

“What?!”

Sunggyu went over to Woohyun, smacked his head, and pushed him outside. “Call me if she wakes up, okay?” Sunggyu turned around and pointed at me.

I nodded again and all of the members left, leaving me and Annhee, who was still sleeping on my shoulder. I thought for a moment and figured that she was probably having a hard time sleeping so I slowly carried her over to the couch bridal style and placed a small pillow under her head.

“Oppa…”  I heard her whisper.

“Don’t worry, I’m here. I won’t leave you alone.” I assured her.

I took off my jacket and placed it on her as a blanket. I pulled up a chair and sat down, facing her.

“Annhee-ah, I’m sorry that you faced these miserable times alone,” I said in a low voice. “From now on, I promise to protect you, so just lean on me, okay?” I was about to caress her fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter