Catching Up

Catching My Fixed Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

▬ Chapter 11: Catching Up ▬

 

Sunggyu and I stopped over at a huge expensive looking restaurant with bright lights glowing amidst the dark streets. I noticed people who were going in and out of the restaurant all wore formal clothing. Compared to how I was wearing, they looked like aristocrats versus the pauper.

“Oppa,” I nudged him.

“Hmm?” he replied as he looked for a parking space.

“Are you sure you’re parking on the right spot?”

“Yeah. Why?”

“Look at how all of them are dressing. They all look like celebrities while I look like I just came from a sauna.”

“Aw, don’t worry. My sis is always looking like a goddess.”

“Thanks but seriously, oppa.”

“Annhee-ah, don’t fret. I have spare clothes at the back.”

“Really?” I raised an eyebrow.

“Yup!”

“May I ask why you have girl’s clothes inside your car?”

“I knew you were coming. Don’t try to act suspicious.” He opened the door and went behind the car while I followed closely behind.

Once he opened the trunk, I gaped at the dress that was inside. It was a black one-strap dress with silver lining. It was one of those dresses that was short at the front but the back reached the floor. It looked absolutely stunning. Not only that, but there were also two sandals inside. One was high heeled while the other was just flat.

“I didn’t know if you would wanna wear flats or heels so I just brought both,” Sunggyu rubbed the back of his neck.

“Well, I don’t feel like wearing heels right now so I’ll just get these.” I reached for the flats and held them in my left hand since the dress was draped over my right.

“All right. Now go change.”

Sunggyu and I went inside the restaurant and he pushed me inside the ladies bathroom.

“I’ll be waiting over here so have fun changing, okay?”

“I thought you were coming with me...?” I teased.

“Yah. I’m a guy.”

“I’m just kidding oppa. It’s just that you’re already in. See?” I pointed towards his feet that were already beyond the door. A girl suddenly got out of one of the stalls and screamed.

“C-calm down, please.” Sunggyu inched back and rushed out of the room.

I just stared at his back and laughed my way to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter