Seoul, Here We Go

Catching My Fixed Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

▬ Chapter 3: Seoul, Here We Go ▬

 

"Kim Annhee! Congratulations on graduating high school!" Hannah beamed behind me.

"Wah! Hannah! Congratulations on graduating too!" Both of us hugged and squealed at the same time. I met with my other friends and congratulated each one of them.

"Guys, I'm gonna miss you so much! I wished we could've gone to the same college," Rachelle said.

"Same here," Trisha responded.

"Hey," Hannah interrupted. "We should all visit Annhee in Seoul next year. Annhee-ah, you better not forget us even after you become famous," she warned.

"Of course. I... won't...?" I teased.

"Hey!" They all retorted in unison while I just laughed. 

"Don't worry guys, I'll never forget you, so you guys better do the same and visit me sometime. I'll probably get lonely over there."

"Aw, we'll definitely come and visit!" Trisha remarked. 

"Annhee-ah! It's time to go home and finish packing!" My mom shouted from the car.

"Okay! I'm coming!" I shouted back. "Bye guys! Take care of yourselves and have fun in college!" They all hugged me and said their goodbyes.

"Good luck to your career too, Annhee. Introduce me to some hot korean guys when I visit." Hannah grinned.

"Haha. That's funny. I'll see what I can do." I responded with a smirk. "Bye guys!" I waved at them for the last time and headed home. 

 

══════ 

 

"Annhee, are you done yet?" my  mother asked.

"Almost," I replied from my bedroom. I taped the last box filled with my things and sighed. "And... done!" I hurried downstairs to place the last box in the luggage.  "That's it for me," I smiled.

"Okay, then it's time to head out," my father said. 

 

The trip to the airport was not too long since I got too busy talking about what I wanted to do once I got there.

The flight was long but I did not mind it since it was going to be one step closer to my dream. I listened to various kinds of kpop and classical music and slept for most of the time but I still enjoyed the new experience. 

"Annhee. Wake up.We're here." My mother shook me a bit.

"Urgh. Really?" I stretched out my arms and saw the sights outside. "Whoa~" I marveled at the sight as I stepped out of the airport. My parents motioned for me to get in the cab and drove to our new house. 

"You'll be attending Woollim University starting on Monday so by then, have fun roaming around the city," my father told me with a smile.

"Don't get lost though," my mother added.

"I won't and tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter