Going Out of Control

Catching My Fixed Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

▬ Chapter 13: Going Out of Control ▬

 

The night was dominated by the moon’s shadow as I was getting ready for the party with my Infinite oppas this evening. Music was blasting through my iPod, the music Sunggyu oppa has recorded for me entitled ’60 Seconds.’ Hah, no matter how much I listen to it, his voice is still the same, just like mine, only… guy version?

Anyways, after a few hours, I finally settled for a turquoise low cut tank top and black denim shorts. To top it off, I wore my infinity necklace and sprayed a bit of perfume.

“Ah!” I scanned my finished appearance in front of the mirror and smiled. “Now I’m done~♪”

I turned off my iPod, stuffed it in my purse and headed outside. Sunggyu oppa and his friends offered to fetch me so that we would all go to the place together. As I said my goodbyes to my parents, just when I was closing the door behind me, a silver car stopped in front of our house.

I saw Sunggyu oppa come out from the front seat and as usual, he tried to do it with style. I always told him that he looked… awkward… while doing those things but I guess you can never change some habits, right?

“Oppa!” I screamed as I headed towards the gate. I heard Woohyun and Sungyeol whistle as I lunged and hugged my brother.

“Wow~” Woohyun said under his breath. “Now that’s a present~♪” Just like any other day, Myungsoo smacked him again.

“YAH!”

Sunggyu oppa returned my hug and once he let go, it was his turn to look baffled. “Yah, Kim Annhee,” he said with eyes wide as he pointed to my outfit. “What the-”

“Oppa, I-”

“Change. Immediately.”

“Oppa~” I whined. “I can handle myself already.”

“Oh~ We got ourselves a protective big brother~” Dongwoo mocked and gave a little snicker.

I felt myself blush, especially since I was in front of Dongwoo oppa. I looked at Sunggyu oppa and he sighed.

“Annhee-ah, you know I hate it when you show that much, right?”

Talk to me about it. You even told me to wear jeans when I was in 5th grade just because you thought the school’s skirt was “too short” and even went to the principal to demand changes. Ugh, the bad side of having a brother.

“Hyung, shouldn’t you give her space?” Myungsoo suggested. “I mean, as I- ehem – as we can see, I think she’s old enough for this.”

Sungyeol, Sungjong, Hoya and Woohyun all smirked (kinda like this) and looked at Myungsoo, who just fiddled with his hair. Dongwoo smiled and took off his jacket. He slowly went over towards me and placed his jacket snuggly around me as the rest of them, except for Myungsoo and Sunggyu oppa, grinned.

“There we go!” He beamed, “Now that’s fine, right hyung?” Myungsoo grew quiet and I just blushed.

Sunggyu oppa just sighed and threw his hands up in the air, “Fine! Aish!”

“Hey, it’s not her fault that she’s growing up.” Woohyun shrugged and winked at me, “Right, Annhee-sshi?”

“Shut up, you greasy tree.” This time, Dongwoo was the one who smacked him.

Hoya glanced at his watch and said, “Yah, let’s go. Dad rarely sets up reservations for us so let’s make the best of it.”

“It would’ve been better if she didn’t go,” Sungyeol mumbled.

“Wait, where are we going?” I asked. “And what do you mean by reservations?”

“Oh, didn’t Gyu hyung tell you?” Sungjong stated. “Hoya hyung’s family owns a nightclub.”

“Woah, jinjja?!”

“Yup! Now,” Sungjong led me to the car, “let’s go!”

 

══════ 

 

The ride to the nightclub was not as long as I thought. My Infinite oppas and I grew closer during the whole ride, sharing secrets and other facts about ourselves. I also learned tons of info about Dongwoo oppa too. He wasn’t in our car since he was driving the other one along with Howon, Sungyeol, and Sungjong, leaving me, Sunggyu oppa, Woohyun oppa, and Myungsoo in this car, which, of course, was easier for my heart to handle. Well, his family owns a karate studio, which explains his moves during the night that we first met and his love for green and all those weird things that he randomly puts into his backpack, according to his roommate Myungsoo, were indeed… random.

“Yah, Annhee-ah,” Woohyun began, “do you have any secrets for us about Sunggyu hyung?”

“Yah, what are you planning?” Gyu oppa retorted as he made a turn.

“Nothing. I’ll just use them for safe keeping~”

“Annhee-ah, don’t tell him anything,” oppa warned.

“Tsk tsk, he even threatens his own sister.”

“Yah!”

“We’re here,” Myungsoo nudged me.

I scanned the place and was amazed at the line that was outside. This was my first time at a nightclub and I was starting to get nervous. What if it was like in the movies where people were grinding on each other? What if the people inside are all drunk? What if-

“Yah, are you okay?” Myungsoo asked with concern.

“Annhee?” Sunggyu oppa faced me after he parked the car. “Are you okay?”

“Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter