Misunderstanding

Catching My Fixed Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

✎ First off, I know it has been a while. I was busy editing/revising this whole story, if you haven't noticed yet. I've made everything in first person instead of the original second person because that just outright annoyed me. I don't know what I was thinking back then, making it that way. I chopped out a few chapters, combined them with another if necessary, and added a lot more details into the story to keep it more understandable since looking back at what I wrote, I lacked details, seriously. But anyway, I just fixed everything. There's no guarantee that all grammar is intact though, just saying. So, without further ado, here's another y chapter after December of last year. 

 

▬ Chapter 14: Misunderstanding ▬

 

“Oppa?” Annhee repeated.

I was getting nervous every time silence came and the next thing heard was her voice. Damn that Myungsoo. Just what the hell did he do? This was not part of the plan. What do I do now? Ugh.

“Annhee-ah,” I swallowed my words as we came to a stop in front of our house. I looked at her with both guilt and apologetic eyes. “Please, I don’t want to talk about this yet. It’s not the right time.”

“Then when is the right time? Huh, oppa? You always keep things to yourself! Why not tell me anything for once? Geez!” She twitched and her voice became loud. She quickly got out of the car and went inside, banging the door behind her.  It was clear she was angry and it was inevitable.

I sighed as I ruffled my hair in frustration and banged my head on the steering wheel.

“Dammit!” I tried to remain my cool and looked at the window when her room lit up. “Annhee-ah, I’m so sorry. I’m very sorry. I just... can’t tell you. At least not right now. It’s okay to hate me, but what I’m keeping from you is for your own good. Please, I hope you understand.”

I began to start the engine to head back to the dorms. I looked at her window one last time and finally started driving out the house.

 

A few minutes later, I finally reached the parking lot of the dorms. I noticed Dongwoo’s car and realized they were now all home. Only one thing came to my mind and I rushed back to our room.

“Myungsoo.” I said his name sternly as I opened the room forcefully, to which all the guys jumped from where they were. “Where’s Myungsoo?”

“Um,” Sungyeol looked at the other guys.  They were hiding something.

“Where is he?” I repeated again, this time, with more force in my voice.

“R-roof…” Sungjong finally said and as he did, I immediately rushed out and went to the roof.

“Hyung!” Woohyun said from behind but I just ignored him. I heard their footsteps and they were following behind me.

“Kim Myungsoo!” I swung the door open as I arrived at the roof. Myungsoo was lying down on the middle of the roof, lazily looking at the stars. He glanced to my direction and quickly sat up once he saw me.

“Gyu hyung…”

I angrily walked towards him, grabbed his collar as he stood up, and punched his face… hard.

“Hyung!” Hoya grabbed me as the others arrived, suppressing my movements.

“Let me go, Howon.”

“Calm down!”

Dongwoo went over to Myungsoo and helped him up. “You okay?”

“I guess I kinda deserved that,” Myungsoo chuckled as he wiped the blood that was on his lip.

“What the hell did you do?!” I screamed at him.

“Hyung, people are sleeping. Please stop.” Sungjong reminded.

“I didn’t say it,” Myungsoo confessed. “I almost did, to be honest, but I didn’t - or more like I couldn’t.” He sighed as he went over to the railings and leaned on it, looking up at the evening sky. “I was just sick and tired of having her go through all this, I guess. I don’t want to hurt her anymore and with Hyemi around, I just can’t sit back and watch, you know?”

“Well, sorry to break it to you but I guess you’ll have to deal with it for a little more.” I straightened out when Hoya finally let go of me. “She just remembered everything, for goodness’ sake and that much info will only give her a shock. I don’t want to lose her again, alright?”

Myungsoo nodded after a few seconds and turned to walk over to me. He placed a hand on my shoulder and whispered, “Sorry, hyung. I’ve made a mistake. I’ll let you handle it from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter