Last Resort

Catching My Fixed Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

▬ Chapter 19: Last Resort ▬

 

As soon as we got home, the house was in chaos.

“Omo, you’re both safe! Thank goodness!” Mrs. Byul hugged both me and Myungsoo as he put me down to sit on the sofa.

Mr. Ha brought in some warm tea and gave each one to us. “Here, drink this and warm up, hmm?”

Mr. Jason came in as well and smacked Myungsoo’s head which made him cower. “YAH! I told you to call when you find her, you idiot! Don’t act all cool and all that shizz! And you!” He pointed towards me and I bowed my head, feeling apologetic, “Man, you had all of us worried! Don’t do that again, understand?”

“Y-Yes. Sorry for causing you worry.”

The second floor was in a ruckus as well as the others scrambled to get down. In a flash, Sunggyu oppa didn’t even say a word and just gave me a hug as soon as he saw me.

“Don’t you ever… do that again, understand?”

“Sorry oppa…”

“I’m glad that you’re back safe and sound, noona,” Sungjong smiled as he wiped a tear.

“Agreed,” Woohyun stated and spread his arms and dashed for a hug, “Glad to have you back, my darling!”

“Greasy pig,” Sungyeol scrunched his nose as Hoya let out a scoff.

“Annhee-ah!” Hyemi rushed towards me. “I’m glad that you’re-”

“Safe?” I coldly finished as I put down the teacup. Then, I faked a smile, “Thank you, unnie.”

“You-”

“I’m heading to bed,” I interrupted her and she was clearly shocked by my attitude. By now, she must have already known that I knew what she’s done. The Infinite guys followed me to my room, leaving all four of them- Mr. and Mrs. Ha, Mr. Jang, and Hyemi- in the living room.

 

“By the way,” I spoke up once I got inside the bathroom to change into my pajamas. “Where’s Dongwoo oppa and Minhyeol?”

“Ah,” Sungjong replied, “Hyung was called out by Minhyeol to go do something outside.”

“Oh,” I managed to say as soon as I came out, “Is that… so?”

“I’ve been noticing,” Woohyun slyly teased, “Every time someone mentions Dongwoo hyung, you react that way…?”

“I-It must be your imagination,” I blushed as I hid under my covers.

“Man, hyung,” Sungyeol scratched his head, “You sure are slow.”

“I know right?” Sungjong nodded.

“Wait, all of you knew about this?! No one even told me!” he whined.

“And then every time we talk about Dongwoo,” Sungyeol nudged the guy next to him, “This guy gets quiet, oh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter