London, The Beginning

Catching My Fixed Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

▬ Chapter 15: London, The Beginning ▬

[Annhee’s POV]

The week of the departure finally came and all of us were as excited and ready to leave Seoul as we will ever be. My parents agreed that Sunggyu oppa will pick me up and both of us will go to the airport together in a taxi. Since both of us only had two luggages each, it was enough to fit one taxi… eventually.

“Hey, what the heck did you put inside here?” Sunggyu oppa asked as he had trouble arranging the trunk of the taxi to make both of our stuff packed in together.

“Well, you can always put the others in the front seat, sweetie,” our mother chuckled.

“Oh.”

After oppa managed to get everything inside, it was now time for the usual routine whenever someone leaves our house: hugs and kisses.

“Aw, look at our babies, Donghyun-ah. They’re all growing up so fast!” Tears, as usual, were b in her eyes as she gave each of us a tight hug.

“Now, now,” our dad reassured her by placing a hand on her shoulder, “They’ll be back in a month, dear.”

“Yup!” I squeaked excitedly. “Eomma, Appa, I’ll buy both of you guys presents, so look forward to it!”

“Oh, you don’t have to, dearie. Just make sure you have fun and take lots of pictures, okay?”

“And son,” I heard my dad whisper to Sunggyu oppa while both my mom and I were busy squealing at the sights of what London will be like, “Make sure to protect your sister, okay? Don’t leave her out of your sight and keep an eye out for her.”

“Of course,” Sunggyu oppa replied with certainty, “Definitely.”

“But then,” my mother smiled and held up a warning sign with her index finger shooting up into the air as she barged into the guys’ conversation, “Girls need privacy too, Sunggyu-ah.”

Sunggyu oppa, as innocent as he was, blushed at the warning, “Y-Yes. I-I’ll keep that in mind.” Our mom winked at me and the three of us laughed as he just looked away, his face flushed.  “Now, let’s go, shall we?” Oppa lent out his hand and I followed him into the taxi.

As we were both inside, I waved at our parents while oppa just smiled and bowed his head and gave a small wave until we turned into the next block.

 

══════ 

 

“So, everybody’s here?” Mr. Jason scanned as he counted the students in front of him and smiled, his usual dimples showing. “Great! Are you guys ready?!”

“YES!” All of us shouted in unison.

“Well, what are you waiting for, let’s go!”

 

“Wah! The clouds look so nice up here!” I grinned as we were finally up in the air. Sunggyu oppa was next to me, reading the sky magazine like the grandpa that he was and sipping on his coffee which was given by one of the flight attendants.

“Annhee-ah, why so excited? It’s not like you’ve ridden a plane for the first time.”

“Oppa, you’re the weird one. Why are you not excited? I mean come on, we’re going to London! Haven’t the both of us wanted to go there ever since we were little?!”

“What’s this?” Woohyun’s head popped out in front of me as he was sitting in the seat directly in front, next to Sungjong. “Little Sunggyu and Annhee shared the same dream?”

“How cute,” Dongwoo, who was sitting behind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter