HAPPY ANNIVERSARY~~

Ly&Ly; ~ Heavenly & Deadly {indefinite hiatus}
Please log in to read the full chapter

Saturday, June 30th, 2012

Six of the Ly&Ly members were leading the boys of Flying Dumpling to a secret destination.

"Yo, yo, yo..." Poysin began, "Where are you girls bringing us."

"Secret." Saya simply answered.

"Yeah, I wanna know, too. Tell me! I can't see a thing!" Aerotrix added, as he moved his arms around in front of him blindedly.

"It's because your blindfolded, hyung." Cho Kal replied coolly.

"Why are we blindfolded again?" Diggity asked.

"Secret." Saya answered again with a small smile on her lips.

"Aish." Diggity let out as he tried to peek, but Annie smacked his hand from doing so. "Ow." Diggity rubbed where he was smacked tenderly.

"Sorry Gwangchul oppa!" Annie apologized. "Just restrain yourself."

Diggity just let out a grumble.

"Pretty uncool of you girls to not talk and tell us nothing as you just keep shoving, pushing, and smacking us along." M.Bass stated indifferently as he felt himself being pushed softly from behind to move along.

"Chill bros." Killix calmly ordered.

"Yeah, chill bros... I mean oppa." Star chuckled as she softly pushed M.Bass again. "Sorry, Yuwan oppa, just pushing you along to get there faster."

"The girls must have their reason to do this."  The leader, Killix reasoned as he walked unfazed by it all. "And that's their reason."

"Felix oppa is cool." YouR complimented.

Killix smiled. "Thanks, Rinnie."

"Welcome!" YouR smiled back, but Killix couldn't see, but he heard the smile in her voice.

"How can I chill when I can't see anything but the darkness!!" Aerotrix exclaimed as he continued to blindly move forward. "Watch, Ima trip and- Aak!"

Sure enough, Aetrotrix tripped over his own two feet and went crashing down.

"Yo, Jae, you okay?" Poysin asked, stopping and looking around to hear Aerotrix's movement.

Kei and Hana giggled before helping Aerotrix up.

"Oppa needs to relax." Kei laughed, as she and Hana helped righted Aerotrix back on his feet.

"Jihye saengie!!" Aerotrix hugged Kei in happiness.

"Oh, so I don't get a hug too, Jae oppa?" Hana fake hurt.

"Haneul saengie!!" Aerotrix hurriedly hugged her too. "I didn't forget you!!"

Hana just laughed as she released Aerotrix's arms from around her. "I was joking oppa."

"This whole thing is not a joke!" Aerotrix began, "I thought it was chick androids kidnapping us and-"

Cho Kal smacked Aerotrix to shut him up.

"Really, hyung, you're an idiot." Cho Kal remarked, continuing on forward with a smirk.

Aerotrix spun around stupidly and replied, "Yah! I'm your hyung! When I get this blindfold off, you'll feel my wrath!!"

"Just keep walking, Jaewon." Killix responded nonchantly as he and the rest passed by Aerotrix and Kei.

"Android chicks." M.Bass laughed. "That's funny. So typical of you, Jae."

The others laughed as well, but not... at Jaewon, just at his typical nature.

Kei comforted Aerotrix. "Ignore them oppa. Let's go."

"Your such a good dongsaeng, Jihye." Aerotrix smiled as Kei grabbed a hold of his hand and led them after the others.

--------------

The group of twelve finally arrived at their destination.

"We're here!" The girls announced loudly.

"Finally!" Aerotrix, M.Bass, and Diggity let out with relief.

The girls helped the boys with their blindfolds.

"So... why are we at the Business Party Room?" Poysin asked as he looked over at the girls.

"We don't have time to party girls." Killix began, "We gotta get back to the s

Please log in to read the full chapter