Brief Story Introduction Teaser Tidbits

Ly&Ly; ~ Heavenly & Deadly {indefinite hiatus}
Please log in to read the full chapter

Back in 2005, 7 Years Ago

"It's time." Founder Jang announced, as he turned away from his view of the bustling city below as he took his seat in his office chair, and finally faced his son-in-law, CEO Kwon who was patiently sitting across the Chairman waiting for him to go on, and so which the Founder did. "It's time to start planning on our debut for our first artist. This year, so far, has been quite successful for a lot of the rookie and newly debuted artists, and putting out Star Hitz LIGHTS' first artist under the company will help make its marked into rising to the top!" Founder Jang exclaimed, getting excited with this announcement.

"Chairman Jang, are you sure, Star Hitz LIGHTS Entertainment, is ready to plan out the debut of an artist?" CEO Kwon asked, a little unsure about the idea. "The company is still fairly new, and we are just getting the gist of how the entertainment industry works."

"That is why it's best we plan out now on how we're going to go about this and help these future artists reach their dream. Sure the company will face obstacles, but what company doesn't? We're a stepping stone to those hopeful individuals that want more than a glimpse of stardom and fame. Besides, I don't want to be the founder of an entertainment company that is shady, doing things unfairly and unethical, and not determined to go through everything that comes my way. I wasn't a lawyer for nothing, you know. Also, I want Star Hitz LIGHTS Entertainment to be a place where it can be treated like home and is a famly while still being professional about it. With that kind of mindset, I'm sure everything will work out in the end. If it didn't, then my law firm would have sank into nothingness and the family would have been homeless by now. Now, CEO Kwon, let's start hiring a professional team and scout out some youthful potentials for Star Hitz LIGHTS Entertainment!" Found Jang ordered, jumping excitedly out of his seat and making his way out of his office, with CEO Kwon following closely right behind him, just as equally excited, but remaining calm while doing so.

6 Years Later, Early-Mid 2011

CEO Kwon entered the female practice room and saw all of the female trainees working really hard and giving it their all. After the the

Please log in to read the full chapter