The Girls' Promotion Cycle & Greeting & Interaction with Other Idols PART 2!

Ly&Ly; ~ Heavenly & Deadly {indefinite hiatus}
Please log in to read the full chapter

hopefully they'll get more applicants!! =]

The Word of D. | Clue Collector | Masquerade | Silver Mist | t r i c k | ☆ミ kryptonite | Dimension | Blood Line Royalty | Detective | Disney School For Princesses

--------------

Friday through Sunday, May 11th to May 13th, 2012

It was the same routine, but the girls were professional about it and politely did their greetings and bowings over and over and pulled off successful stage performances. The girls of Ly&Ly wouldn't be surprised if they got six packs after bowing so much... or back pains. (lol) They also greeted and bowed and handed their debut album each to Lee Boram, Soyeon, Soya, Gavy NJ, LE of EXID, F.Cuz, 7.9.4.2, and SATA ANDAGI.

Jihye was upset that Shinhwa had already said their goodbyes, and wouldn't be able to fangirl in front of them, she wished she had realized that sooner last week,but she hoped that she would still be able to do so another time if their paths crossed again. Besides that, Ly&Ly pulled off successful stages once again this week, and were already getting used to performing on a daily basis now.

--------------

Tuesday, May 15th, 2012

Show! Music Champion! (no video, sorry. ^^) (i also don't remember who performed on S!MC and don't wanna go look it up on yt. lol)

While greeting the other previous artists like their prevoius encounters, Ly&Ly had made their way to see EXO-M. After the introduction, bowing, and albums giving, did Misun finally and happily greeted her older brother, Xiumin, while squealing as he laughed at his little sister's actions. Misun then went to give a friendly hug to Lay, while Xiumin waved a friendly hello towards Youngrin, and Youngrin shyly waved back. The other members look between the two and Xiumin explained that he had met Youngrin backstage through f(x)'s Krystal at EXO's first showcase, and remembered their encounter. Everyone just went "oh, okay" as they nodded their heads. While Xiumin was explaining at that time, Mira and Luhan had exhanged a friendly, but shy gaze towards one another, that went unnoticed, and the two were thankful for that. Finally, the girls bid their farewells and wish EXO-M an awesome performance stage, and vice versa.

As Ly&Ly were waiting for their turn, both Kelly and Sooyun needed to use the rest room, but Ahnyai and Jihye didn't want the two girls to go by themselves, because of what happened last time, and so Hyunmi and Hatsune volunteered to accompanied them, and the leaders agreed. While Sooyun and Kelly were doing their business, Hatsune and Hyunmi were talking, soon Hatsune herself needed to use the restroom, and so went in. A few seconds later, Kelly and Sooyun came out and met up with Hyunmi and asked where Hatsune went and Hyunmi told them that Hatsune needed to use the restroom too. These three, being the mischievous bunch they are, decided to ditch Hatsune and left without her as quickly and quietly as possible all the while trying to hold in their giggles.

Hatsune soon came out and looked from left to right, seeing none of her members waiting for her. She made a face while shaking her head at the thought about being ditched by her three dongsaeng and started making her way back to the waiting room. While walking in the right direction, Hatsune overhead someone speaking slowly in Korean and got really curious and so she deterred from her path and began walking towards another direction. As she was about to round the corner, she bumpd into something, well more like someone, and as she looked up, her face lit up and "little brother panda bear" came out of in Thai as she got back to her feet and stared up at the taller and younger man who turned out to be EXO-M's, xiao ge (little brother), Tao. He stared at her and she stared at him, none of them saying a word after Hatsune's slight outburst until she realized that he was trying to form a sentence in Korean, and so she saved him the trouble and spoke Mandarin with him instead. "Hello, I'm Ly&Ly's Angel of Diligence, Star, it's nice to meet you, and I'm sorry for bumping into you just now."

"You can speak Mandarin?" Tao asked surprised, also speaking in Mandarin.

"Yes, but conversationally." Hatsune replied as she bopped her head slightly while answering.

"Just earlier, what did you say when you bumped into me?" Tao asked as he was now curious.

"Oh, I called you -Little Brother Panda Bear- in Thai." Hatsune explained as a sheepish smile

Please log in to read the full chapter