The Girls' Thoughts and Feelings About Photoshoots

Ly&Ly; ~ Heavenly & Deadly {indefinite hiatus}
Please log in to read the full chapter

all right, i'm just helping advertising several apply fics for authors. check them out, you might like them~ if you have, go you~ if not interested, it's all good~ =] *some are in dire need of applicants.* ^^V

Horror Movie Factory | Clue Collector | The Xavier's Institute: For Higher Learning | Disney School For Princesses | Galaxy | Elemental Tournament | Silverine Academy | The Word of D. | UBC | Masquerade | The New Initiative | Eclipse | Transcend | OBSCURA | JJAFTS | 12 Friends&12 Bastards | Twinkle | Silver Mist | Venus | Hebe | Snow Angels | Top Notch | Gilded Butterflies | Temptation Island | The Idols: Love Story | Only for the Rich | The Girlfriend Express

--------------

Tuesday, March 13th, 2012

Group Photo Shoot

"All right, ladies, for this day, we're only doing the group photos." The photographer, Mr. Han, told the girls. "Next week, we'll be doing your individual concept photos, and we'll worry about that later. For now, I just want you girls to focus on the group photos. We'll be splitting you up into your sub-units, Heavenly Angels and Deadly Demons for the first two takes and the final takes will be all of you together, got all that?"

 The girls nodded their heads in understanding, paying attention to the photographer's words, so that they wouldn't make any mistakes.

The photographer spoke again, "Deadly will go up first, dressing up in pink dresses. Heavenly will go second wearing the blue dresses. Afterwards, Heavenly will be in white outfits, whereas Deadly will be in the black outfits. Now please go get change and ready."

The girls headed off into their respective destination and got ready for their first group photo shoot.

--------------

Heavenly came out in their blue dresses with light makeup on, first, as they would be the first going up.

"So glad to be in blue!"

"I hate how this is riding up my thigh."

"Feels like my s might jump out any second."

"Good thing I'm wearing my short-shorts underneath."

"Blue isn't my color, but this shade looks good on me."

"Sometimes I wonder why females' legs always attract a lot of attention."

"I hope we're not gonna do anything provocative while wearing these."

The Heavenly Angels, voiced out.

"Wow, you ladies look lovely! All right, hurry to the set and just stand in whatever order you feel comfortable being." Mr. Han said, rushing the girls to the set as the girls gathered around the set, and then began moving about, finding a place among each other side by side.

One the girls settled, the photographer told them to just relax and imagine it was just another moment of funness with friends and family and that they're just getting their pictures taken for scrapbook keeping.

Some of the girls were nervous and unsure what to do and how to make their faces, while the other girls were confidence and showed their skills like they knew what they were doing. Eventually, the girls finished up and got some good photos and went to go view the shots themselves.

"Wow, we look so different."

"I like my smile here."

"I want these pictures, too."

"I like my expression here."

"You look really good in this picture, unnie."

"You look so pretty in this picture, dongsaeng."

"I can't believe they all turned out so beautiful."

The girls of Heavenly said, going through each of the pictures. Once they were done, they left the set to change into their other outfits.

--------------

After Heavenly left, Deadly came out in their pink dresses also with light make-up on.

"I feel kind of, well, exposed."

"It's a little too short for my liking."

"I love this shade of color."

"I feel so nervous, I hope it goes away."

"Nobody better be telling me to bend."

"I'm so glad I shaved."

"I wish we could keep these dresses."

The Deadly Demons, too, voiced out.

"Ohh, you wonderful ladies are definitely gonna turn heads. Anyhow, the Angels did a wonderful job, and I'm sure the Demons will do an equal job as well. Let's go to the set." Mr. Han said, as he quickly led them to the set and told them the same thing that he told the previous seven girls.

The members of Demon also moved about, finding a place that they felt comfortable and what suited them better before quickly assembling side by side to began the photoshoot.

Some of the girls showed their genuine smiles as they were having a good time, while the other girls put up nervous and unsure smile, not sure whether it would come out good or not, before Mr. Han told them they were done and that they could now view the images.

"Wow, my expression came out better than I though."

"Ohh, I look so good here."

"Unnie, you look so pretty in this one."

"Hey, dongsaeng, you're not so bad looking in this one."

"I hope the netizens will like it."

"I wonder what my brother will think of the photos."

"I hope they give us hard copies, I like all of them."

The girls of Demon responded, while scrolling through each of the photos before heading back to change again and join their other half for the group shots.

--------------

The whole group finally came out as a whole, while each sub-group were wearing their respective white and black outfits. As for the makeup it was not too light or too dark, just enough to accentuate their whole overall look. The girls admire one another and spazzed over their outfits and one another, and then were interrupted.

"Oh wow, you fourteen lovely, pretty, gorgeous ladies, look amazing. You guys are definitely gonna turn heads and break a few hearts. You all know what to do, but the Heavenly Angels on the right side while facing the camera, and Deadly Demons on the left side while facing the camera, mmkay." Mr. Han directed as the 15 of them reached the set once more.

The girls were less nervous, but still nervous nevertheless. After a few takes they began to loosen up and went with the flow and enjoyed their photoshoot as a group. After it was all done, Mr. Han beckoned for them to view the pictures. All 14 of them crowded to view the large

Please log in to read the full chapter