SPECIAL TRAINEE CHAPTER #1~

Ly&Ly; ~ Heavenly & Deadly {indefinite hiatus}
Please log in to read the full chapter

Saturday, May 5th, 2012

Chaerin came running into the practice room looking very alert. "Ne, ne!" She repeated in a loud tone.

"What? What?" The other four girls scramble to Chaerin.

"I..." She stopped in her tracks while taking a moment to catch her breath.

Setsuna patted Chaerin's back. "There, there, take your time."

"I..." Chaerin continued once again, but stopped again to catch her breath.

"Don't talk until you have enough air to let out whatever it is you're going to say Rinnie." Shinri stated.

Chaerin finally caught her breath. "You're totally not going to believe this."

"Well... what is it?" Hyemi asked in a flat tone, already impatient, but didn't show it, much.

"Myrtle unnie and Youngie left Star Hitz LIGHTS!" Chaerin finally exploded.

"What?! No way! Why?! When?!" The other four bursted in curiosity.

"How do you know this?" Minhae asked, clearly shocked and the first to actually say something afterwards.

Chaerin rubbed the back of her neck before replying, "Well..."

The other four looked at her expectantly. "Yes?"

"I eavesdropped on Papa Jang and CEO Kwon's conversation." Chaerin admitted.

"You what?!" Setsuna exclaimed.

"Did they catch you?" Minhae asked?

"Obviously not, if they haven't burst through the door already." Shinri pointed out as she nodded her head towards the door with no commotion by it.

"Did Papa Jang and CEO Kwon mention anything else?" Hyemi asked.

"Not really." Chaerin shrugged. "They just said something about re-thinking new plans."

"Like, as in debuting another group, or artist?" Hyemi asked interested.

Chaerin just shrugged her shoulders. "I just focused on Myrtle unnie and Youngie's departures. Sorry."

"Whatever." Hyemi dismissed returning back to her previous position and went back to stretching.

"Don't mind her." Setsuna began, "I wonder why Younghae and Myrtle didn't even tell us that they decided to leave the company."

"They probably didn't want to wait any longer to debut." Shinri answered with a likely response.

"But that shouldn't mean they couldn't say goodbye to us." Minhae answered sadly.

"Yeah, they could have waited until Monday until Papa Jang had something to announce to us." Chaerin piped up.

Hyemi stopped her stretching and returned to the group. "What announcement?"

"Oh, something about group matters." Chaerin replied nonchalantly.

"Why didn't you say that ealier?!" Hyemi exclaimed.

"I just remember it now." Chaerin chuckled sheepishly.

"This means we'll debut, yeah?" Minhae asked with hope.

"It's a possibility." Shinri nodded her head.

"Well, possible or not, we still have to continued our practice." Setsuna stated as she clapped to get their attention.

"But-" Hyemi started, but didn't get to finish.

"Besides," Shinri interjected, "We'll find out on Monday what Papa Jang will announce."

"Fine." Hyemi reluctantly agreed.

"What song should we start today?" Minhae asked as she skipped over to the music player.

"BoA's Girls On Top!" They all exclaimed in unison and let out a chorus of laughter soon afterwards.

As the girls got into their position, unknown to them, two pair of eyes observed them.

"Should we not notifiy them, Jangin Eoreun (father-in-law)?" CEO Kwon asked Founder Jang.

"They'll be fine, Saui (son-in-law)." Found Jang commented as he smiled while observing the five girls. "They'll be fine."

Founder Jang then turned away and began walking back to his office as CEO Kwon watched him go.

CEO Kwon then returned his gaze back to the other five girls and smiled. "I guess they will be fine." He said before heading in the same direction as his father-in-law.

Monday, May 7th, 2012

Five girls, Hyemi, Minhae, Setsuna, Shinri, and Chaerin, entered Star Hitz LIGHTS Entertainment around the same time, already wearing their training clothes. They put their electronics away in a ziploc like always at the front desk, then their other items in their lockers, and finally they all entered one of the practice rooms; getting ready for another day of trainee practice.

While they were doing warm ups and stretching they did their normal morning talks, like every day, but without their other fourteen companions for a long while now.

"So, did anyone watch Ly&Ly sunbae debut performance on Inkigayo last night?" Setsuna asked her fellow trainees.

"Yes!" The rest chorused.

"Kitty is a really good track, especially the 'meow, meow meow' part. It's

Please log in to read the full chapter