Star Hitz LIGHTS Entertainment Announces Its First Girl Group Under Its Label!

Ly&Ly; ~ Heavenly & Deadly {indefinite hiatus}
Please log in to read the full chapter

Monday, January 9th, 2012

Star Hitz LIGHTS Entertainment has just released a statement about debuting their first female artist under its label. Founder Jang has stated that it would be a girl group going by the name of "Ly&Ly", as the full name wasn't disclosed, neither was the number of members in the group. The Founder also explained that Ly&Ly's concept would be quite unique and different from what other previous girl groups have come out with in the passed years. Although he did admit that the concept isn't all that much different, but it would be represented differently once the girls of "Ly&Ly" debut and show you why it would be considered unique and different. He finished off with a bright, proud, and determined smile that "Ly&Ly" will show great charisma, strengths, and will be alluring its audience in with their integrity. Now the question is, with the success of Star Hitz LIGHTS Entertainment's previous and still on-going, rising stars under its label, CoNDio, Seoulful, Flying Dumpling, and 2nd Legacy, who were also able to capture the hearts, support, and love from many fans from around the world, will "Ly&Ly" be able to gain the same kind of response of popularity and success like their experienced, already debuted rising seniors? We'll all just have to wait and see. Reports from Seoul Music News' Staff.

--------------

COMMENTS by READERS

Please log in to read the full chapter