Heavenly & Deadly's Fan Sign Events!!

Ly&Ly; ~ Heavenly & Deadly {indefinite hiatus}
Please log in to read the full chapter

(THE MEMBERS ARE LINED UP LIKE THIS)

Yai(Leader) Nightly Hana Mia Rian Yve Shadow(Center) Annie(Center) Saya Keishin Star YouR Summer Kei(Leader)

(EACH OF THEIR SIGGIES ON THEIR IMAGE IS LIKE THIS)

(you may right click for a bigger view)

--------------

Monday, May 28th, 2012 @ Hongdae

"Heavenly Charms from the highest of Heavens," the Heavenly Angels started as they began making the peace signs with their right hands near their right cheeks, "and Deadly Vibes from the deepest of Hells," the Deadly Demons followed suit with their peace signs, as their left hands was placed above their hearts, "Ly&Ly has arrived! Hello, we are Ly&Ly!" They finished together and bowed a deep 90 degree bow in front of their fans.

The crowd yelled out loud cheers and fan screams in total excitement.

"I can't hear you!!" Yai yelled out with a straight face as she and the rest of the girls cupped their ears to magnified the yells.

The fans yelled a little louder.

"What?! We still can't hear you!!" Kei added with a more playful expression. "Scream louder!"

The fans yelled even more louder.

"Yeah, there we go! Whooo!!!" All the girls let out in excitement.

One by one, each girl introduced themselves, striking some kind of pose in excitement and interactiveness, and then the leaders took over to explain what was going on and how things were going to go.

Yai and Kei talked about the basic rules and safety precautions, then moved on to how excited that Ly&Ly were there to share this moment with their fans, and for the fans to show up in support.

"Without further ado..." Kei began, "Let's the signing begin!" Yai finished.

The crowd roared out in happiness as they started scrambling to settled themselves in line to meet with the girls one by one as the members of Ly&Ly lined up alongside the long table and settled themselves as they anticipated their first signing with their fans up close.

For the first few moments it went pretty well, calm, and very exciting, but later on, some of the fans were becoming a little too much.

Some of the fans were in hysterics that they had to be led away as they were hindering the rest of the fans from advancing, and causing uncomfortableness amongst the members of Ly&Ly.

Whereas other fans were asking the girls to sign on other places besides official merchandises and signing books.

Manager Jordan and Hanyoung had to step in several times to remind the fans, particularly the male fans, about the ordeal.

Other times, there would be waves of sweet, and cool fans.

Those times went a lot smoother and made the girls more comfortable and in their element.

Manager Kristen and Minako would only step in to take items that were handed to the girls just to double check them and see if they were safe before putting it away in a more organize fashion for each member to collect after the fan meet.

Finally, it came down to the last fan, and the fan signing was complete and over with.

The girls bowed in appreciation and before leaving would perform seven of their tracks from "Elysium World".

The tracks were of "Don't Go" as the opening, next "My Boy" as a whole, and then of the first sub-unit, Heavenly Angels with "Crazy Day", next with "Bad Boy" as a group, the other sub-unit, Deadly Demons with "Dr. Feel Good", second to last song with their title song, "Kitty" as one, and finished it with "FREEZE  TIME", respectively.

The fans were in total rapture from the overall performances and the mood just lifted the girls' spirits and felt proud and touched.

Ly&Ly cast their last farewells, and words of showing a more improved Ly&Ly in the future, before walking off stage and hurried away, away from the eyes of the crowds and rested in one of the back rooms of the building.

After relaxing and just letting go of their image, the girls went about talking about the event, checking out their own individual gifts, and eating and drinking the yumminess all the while sharing amongst one another and their managers.

This was only their guilty pleasure for now, before they would go back to "maintaining" a "diet" in an hour.

The girls induldged themselves in their fun time until then, although they were totally tired as the fanmeet did wear them out, but the adrenaline of their first success fanmeet rivaled it.

--------------

Tuesday, May 29th, 2012 @ Myeongdong

The girls repeated their group greeting once more, and with the same enthusiam, but a bit more wary anticipation

Please log in to read the full chapter