Oh, Hi~

Ly&Ly; ~ Heavenly & Deadly {indefinite hiatus}
Please log in to read the full chapter

helping to promote some more apply stories, do check them out if interested. =]

Disney School for Princesses | Hamlet's Macbeth | The Clue Collector | Sapphire Academy | Ghoulcie's Home for Monsters | Shadows | Goddess | The Shikigami Program | Gaelic Academy for the Gifted | The Scotland Yard sub unit: ACI | Silver Mist | Princess Protection Program |  WC Academy | Eclipse | Blood Line Royalty | Kingkas Are Not Everything! | The World of D.

--------------

(this takes place... earlier at some points like before debuting, a bit during the beginning of their debut, don't worry to much about it though... lol ^^" also this is in no particular order... so yeah, it's kind of random... ^^")

Sungmi's POV

On the second day of officially moving into their dorm, the members of Ly&Ly wanted to throw a house warming party. As the girls and their managers were preparing, Sungmi (along with sweatpants), Hatsune, Jihyeon (along with sweatpants), and Youngrin (along with sweatpants), volunteered to go by snacks and drinks and walked to the nearest convenient store.

Upon entering the store, it was a big convenient store, and the girls split up and went to gather whatever they wanted first before getting the other items. Sungmi held a basket in hand and just threw in whatever snacks looked yummy. She was not paying attention as she went down the aisle, as the snacks had her full attention, her shoulder brushed against another person's shoulder. Instantly Sungmi turned around and bowed to the person while apologizing. When she finally returned to her normal posture and glanced at the person she bumped into, a very handsome and sweet looking guy was in front of her. Sungmi suddenly became all shy and speechless and just stared at him with widen eyes. He snapped his fingers to get her attention, and Sungmi snapped out of her daze and shifted her eyes elsewhere that wasn't on the gorgeous man's face. Her eyes landed on a brand new flavor of croutons (yes i found out this flavor and thought it was new and decided to use it :D) and she couldn't help but say in excitement, "BACON!", while running over to pick it up and temporarily forgetting the stranger.

Behind her, she heard the guy asked, "How do you know my name? Because I'm pretty sure I could never forget a name of a pretty girl like you, and I don't know yours."

Sungmi averted her attention back to the stranger with a bag of flavored bacon croutons in her right hand, and her left placed upon her hip as she responded with a "Huh? Wait, what, your name is Bacon?" Sungmi didn't hear the second part of his sentence and only caught the first part.

"Ah, yes, my name's Baekhyun, Byun Baekhyun, nice to meet you." Baekhyun introduced himself as he walked towards her.

"Ohh, Baek-Hyun, ha, it does sound like bacon." Sungmi giggled to herself, and then introduced herself to Baekhyun. "Um, hello, my name is Sungmi, Woo Sungmi, and it's nice to meet you too, and sorry about earlier."

"Ah, it's fine, I should apologize as well, since I, too, wasn't paying attention." Baekhyun smiled at her which melted Sungmi, but she kept her composure, but dang him for being charming already, as she was about to lose herself if she didn't get away soon.

"YunnieBoo unnie, are you almost done?" Youngrin called out, as Sungmi could hear her dongsaeng coming closer, which saved her and decided to take this as an opportunity to flee.

"Ahh, I have to get going, it was, um, nice meeting you, Byun Baekhyun-ssi." Sungmi said as she was about to scurry off.

"Wait!" Baekhyun called out, very loudly. "Um, wait a moment, would you mind exchanging numbers?" Baekhyun shly asked, rubbing the back of his neck.

A faint pinkness appeared on Sungmi's cheek, and instead of saying yes, she, for some reason, just brought out her own phone and handed to Baekhyun (a total complete stranger that just asked for her number. xD) . He grabbed a hold of it with a huge smile appearing on his face as he pressed his number into Sungmi's phone and a little while later his own phone went off, signalling that he, too, now had her number.

"YunnieBoo unnie!" Jihyeon's voice was now calling for Sungmi and she grabbed this chance to get away before she melt into a puddle of Sungmi.

"I really have to go now, but um, thanksand bye." Sungmi took back her phone and then scurried off before any more interactions could occur, but also before the other three members could interrogate her about her meeting with the opposite gender. She did not want to get teased about it right now. She didn't notice the silly grin on Baekhyun's face as he stared into his own phone, saving her number.

Sungmi found the other three girls, and they all had everything and were already in line to pay, and she lined up with them.

"Yah, Sungmi-yah, why are you so pink in the face?" Hatsune asked, observing the pink blush that appeared on the young girl's face.

"Oh, I was running since I kept hearing Youngrin and Jihyeon's calling my name and I tried to hurry over after deciding what I wanted to get." Sungmi quickly explained, proud of her answer as Hatsune just nodded her head, believing it.

The girls paid for their items and quickly walked back to their dorm to set up the food and other things, while walking back, Sungmi had her own silly grin as she saved Byun Baekhyun's number and labled his name as 'Mister Bacon'.

Mira's POV

The shopaholics, Mira, Haneul, Ahnyai, Hyunmi, and Sooyun, decided to go shopping one evening. While shopping, the girls split up, it was Sooyun and Mira, and Hyunmi, Haneul, and Ahnyai together. While Sooyun was scoping around one section of a clothing department, Mira was in another section doing the same thing. Too busy looking at this and that, Mira bumped into someone, but didn't apologize. The other person grabbed a hold of her hand and made Mira face him. Mira's eyes went wide as saucers as she recognized the face of Luhan of soon-to-debut S.M. Entertainment's new boy group, EXO. How could she not recognize him since she would spend so much time watching his face and listening to his vocals over and over in the "What Is Love" music video that came out barely a week ago. Although she didn't understand a of Mandarin except "ni hao" and "xie xie" she would still watch it regardless of the language barrier. Mira instanly began apologizing and bowing a million times, but Luhan found her antics amusing and just smiled at her.

"Would you accompany me while shopping?" He suddenly asked out of the blue.

Mira was shocked by this out of the blue request as she never encountered anything like this with other idols, or soon to be idols for that matter, besides her own labelmates. Before Mira could answered, Luhan just took the initiative and grabbed her hand again and led her out of the section they were in and out of the department and was heading towards another one. Just at that moment, Mira's phone went off. She was about to answer it when Luhan took it out of her grasp and turned it off, flashing her a cheeky smile and handing it back to her. Just staring blankly at what Luhan did, Mira just went with the flow, and paid no mind to whomever had called her just now, as Luhan continued to lead her.

Luhan ended up buying girls' clothing and asking Mira what she like, and all she could do was just shrug her shoulders and point at this or that, her voice not cooperating with her, as they shopped, shopped some more, and shopped until it became late. In the end, he ended up walking Mira back to her dorm building because it was too dark out, and a girl shouldn't be walking home late in the night by herself.

Once they reached the building, Mira just had them stop in front of the building, not wanting him to know which floor or room she lived and for the other girls to question her about Luhan. So instead, Luhan handed her the shopping bags, and before he bid farewell, he pecked her on the cheek and whispered, "Zaijian piaoliang de xiao meimei (Goodbye beautiful little sister -is that correct, i got it from google?-)", and waved and walked away, whistling "What Is Love".

Mira touched the spot where his lips were just a moment ago, and her cheeks warmed up. Shaking the feelings away, she went up to the dorm room. Upon entering the dorm, the four other girls she forgot about bombarded her with questions and Mira finally found her voice after spending her time with EXO's Luhan.

"Where did you go off to, Mimi unnie?" Haneul asked.

"Mira-yah, why was your phone off?" Ahnyai questioned.

"How could you neglect Sooyun-ah and ignored her phone call, Yoonbaby unnie?" Hyunmi asked, patting Sooyun on the shoulder.

"Yeah, how could you leave me and ignore my call, Mira unnie?" Sooyun agreed, sticking out her bottom lip with a sad expression on her face.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, but my phone died as I was about to answer it. I also got distracted by this cart of ice cream, and I noticed a bookstore, and I decided to browse it and read, and found this really intersting book and I guess I lost track of time. I'm really sorry." Mira suddenly came up with and it sounded pretty convincing, since the girls forgave her and told her to charge her phone properly next time, and that Mira owed Sooyun next time for ditching her which Mira said she would make up next time.

While walking towards her bedroom, Mira suddenly remembered the words that Luhan whispered to her, but only remembed the last word as it was easier to catch and turned to face the four girls again and asked, "What does "Meimei" mean?"

"Little sister." Both Ahnyai and Sooyun replied. "Why?" They both asked.

"Oh, it was in the book I was reading and kept appearing, but I didn't know what it meant, thanks." Mira dismissed the topic and entered the room. She climbed onto her top bunk and started bringing out the things in the shopping bag, and she silently squealed, finally letting out her built up excitement, and while falling back to stare at the ceiling, she wondered if she'll ever run into Luhan again.

Hyunmi's POV

JR had personally invited Hyunmi to NU'EST's debut stage and he also had her be brought backstage as well. Hyunmi was pretty ecstatic about that as she hasn't gotten the chance to hang out with JR in a really long time and she missed hanging out with him. After NU'EST performed, and Hyunmi clapping like a crazy fangirl, was she able to properly be introduced to the rest of the NU'EST members. While JR introduced her to all s, all of them greeted Hyunmi with friendly responses, Hyunmi unintentionally kept on fixing her bangs until JR poked her to make her realize about her little habit just now and she stopped momentarily. Then she puffed her cheeks, and JR poked her again, and she realize her other habit and stopped as JR just chuckled beside her. The boys of NU'EST then went to do whatever they needed to do, and Hyunmi was left there standing awkwardly and unsure of what else to do. At that moment Baekho was about to walk pass Hyunmi, until her other habit acted on its own and she tugged on his shirt to get his attention.

He stopped and turned to face her and asked her kindly while smiling, "Yes?"

Hyunmi realized what she just did and let go of his shirt. Since he was already in front of her, she blurted out, "Would you mind talking with me? I don't know what else to do, since JR just left me alone here."

"Sure, I don't mind talking with you, Hyunmi-yang." Baekho said, flashing her another eye-smile that shot to her heart, and Hyunmi became filled with fluttering feelings.

The two of them were silent and Hyunmi finally spoke up. "Uh, congratulations on your group's first debut stage, Baekho-gun. You guys were really amazing out there." Hyunmi praised.

"Thank you very much, that means a lot. Does this make you a NU'EST fan as well, and not just a JR fan?" Baekho asked curiously.

Hyunmi contemplated on that thought and instantly said, "Yes, yes it does", and she flashed him one of her own eye-smile.

At that moment, her phone went off, playing NU'EST's Face repeatedly and signalling she received a few text messages. She sheepishly smiled at Baekho before pulling her phone out to answer. She saw that she had several messages from her groupmates informing her to return home so they could practice again for the third session that day. She quickly text them back with similar responses.

"Hmm, it seems I have to get going. It was nice meet you all. You're all so friendly. I don't see JR around, but would you mind telling him that I had to go, please?" Hyunmi told Baekho, looking at him expectantly.

"Uh, sure, yeah, I'll let him know." Baekho answered as Hyunmi was about to walk away, but he called out for her again. "Hey, wait, Hyunmi-yang, would you like to exchange numbers?" (haha, another guy asking for another girl's number. =D)

"Hmm, wouldn't you be busy because JR is usually busy, too." Said Hyunmi tilting her head to the side.

"Well yes, but if you're unable to reach JR, I'll be the next best thing to get in contact with." Baekho smiled that same smile at her that she instantly agreed to exchange numbers with him.

"Alright, there you go. I have your number, and you have mine." Baekho chirped, saving Hyunmi's number on his phone.

"Ah yes, thank you and ohh, before I forget, let's take a selca, if that's fine with you?" Hyunmi shyly asked, realizing that she blurted out what she liked to do.

"Oh, um, yeah, I don't mind, sure, let's take one." Baekho finally agreed.

Hyunmi focused the phone as it would capture the both of them like a professional and while counting to three, she pressed the button and a bright flash appeared. Turning it over, the picture had the both of them smiling freely into the camera.

"Make sure to send me a copy, all right." Baekho said, turning to face her with his eye-smile.

"Uh, yes, I'll make sure to do that... so yeah, goodbye then, Baekho-gun." Hyunmi said as she waved goodbye and dashed out of the room to avoid anymore interactions, whi

Please log in to read the full chapter