Advices from the Seniors, Meeting & Getting to Know the Managers, & The Dormitory

Ly&Ly; ~ Heavenly & Deadly {indefinite hiatus}
Please log in to read the full chapter

Tuesday, August 23rd, 2011

It was eight in the morning and Ly&Ly were all seated, ready to take down notes, as all their seniors were in front of the white board, ready to teach, in one of the classrooms that wasn't occupied of Star Hitz LIGHTS Entertainment.

"Aight, ladies, now that you're gonna be in the public's eye real soon, you always gotta make sure you look Ef-Two-Dee." Was the first thing that Kilix told the girls, as he wrote out, F2D, on the white board. "Always gotta look Ef-Two-Dee."

 The girls were getting the four-one-one, also known as information about what to do and not do now that they will be out in the public for everyone to see, to hear, to talk, to love, and to hate them, from their seniors.

One of the girls raised her hand.

"Yes, Misun-ah." Kilix pointed his marker at her.

"What does Ef-Two-Dee stand for?" Misun asked as she tilted her head, and the other girls nodded their head as well, wanting to know what F2D stood for.

"So who wants to answer that, Cho Kal?" Kilix asked as everyone turned to look at Cho Kal.

"Fresh To Death, that's what Ef-Two-Dee stands for." Cho Kal explained, popping his collar. "You always gotta make sure you're looking fly, good, and nothing is out of place. Because you will never know when you'll get a derpy picture shot from a random person or newsperson." Cho Kal wrote the explanation on the board and the girls copied down what he wrote. "Outside apperance has to be spot on."

"Ohh, so that means we can always look Ef-Two-Dee for the male idols that we associate with then!" Sooyun playfully announced, clasping her hands together, and all the other girls whispered in agreement.

"No." All of the seniors bluntly said.

"Aww, why not? If I always look Ef-Two-Dee, then that means I can do selcas with them and have those sweet pictures store on my phone!" Hyunmi giggled, imaging the male idols she can take pictures with.

"Aww, hell no!" Eunbyul loudly disagree. "I'll make sure no guy gets near my little juniors."

Mira threw a wad of paper at him before saying, "Sure, Eunbyul senior, like you can watch all fourteen of us, twenty-four seven and keep tabs on what we're doing while you, yourself, is an idol."

"She's got a point, Eunbyul-ah." Kyungmin patted him on the shoulder as Eunbyul could only pout.

"Okay, all right, no more about looking fresh to death, let's get back on point here." Jihye said, getting everybody's attention back on point.

"Thank you, Jihye-yah. The next point, this is the most important one, girls." Seoulful began, "Always bow to your seniors, juniors, pretty much everyone in general with a simple, but polite greeting. Although it'll be repetitive and annoying, it's the most respectful thing to do."

"What if they dismiss or ignore us?" Sungmi asked, not bothering to raise her hand to be called upon.

"Then let it be, don't do anything, and just simply bowed after them and continued on your way with a smile." Seouful simply replied.

"What about about anti-fans?" Hatsune asked out of the blue.

"If an anti-fan comes up to you, pick up the closes thing to you and chuck it at them!" G.Min exclaimed loudly as he jumped up with excitement.

Youngrin's eyes went big as she spoke while raising her hand, "Really, G.Min senior?"

Kaden pushed G.Min out of the way, shaking his head. "No, Youngrin-ah. Girls, no, don't listen to him and don't do that. If any anti-fans appears before you, always make sure you're in a crowded area, you're with people you know, you have your phone on you, or all three, then you'll have an advantage over them. Do not let them get to you, but see them as constructive criticisms for you to improve."

The girls nodded their heads thoughtfully and wrote Kaden's words down, and ignored G.Min's response.

"What about our male fans or male idols? What do we do if they try to do anything funny to us? Like tricking me with a Rilakkumma doll to get my attention?" Haneul asked.

"Then you kick him where the sun don't shine, baby girl!" Aerotrix replied while doing some Karate Kid moves.

Diggity smacked him in the back of the head before saying, "Homie, no guy likes the thought of getting himself hit in that area."

Aerotrix stopped what he was doing, rubbed his head and instead answered with, "Fine, then just kick him in the shin, that area is really sensitive, so always aim there."

"I have a black belt in taekwondo. I'll be able to handle myself." Hyera proudly let out.

"I'll make sure not to get on your bad side then." Taekwan said, backing further away from where Hyera was sitting, as everyone let out small laughs.

"I think we got side-tracked again." Woomin finally said. "Let's focused again. Okay, what else is there?"

Pong shrugged his shoulders, "Honestly, I can't think of anything else?"

"Me either." M.Bass seconded it.

"Aight, so do you ladies have any questions for us then?" Poysin asked, facing the fourteen girls. "Loner Beauty, what about you?"

Shinyeon looked up from her paper with an expressionless face. "Are we done? Because we still have to meet are managers and visit our new dorm to live there." After bluntly saying that, she let out a little 'merong'.

"No." All the guys said bluntly once more, and doing their own little 'merong' as well.

"Oh, I just remember something!" Eunbyul piped out.

"What is that?" The other guys asked.

"Promotion cycles. When you girls are promoting your song, go around the backstage area to greet the other artists who are also performing for that day." Eunbyul replied, smiling widedly.

Kelly raised her hand and the boys acknowledged her. "Do we have to give them a gift if we greet them?"

The guys all thought about an answer for the question, and all of them turned to look at Seoulful. "Technically, no, you don't, but that's after the first meeting. On the first meeting, you can just give them something small, like a fruit basket, or an autographed CD, anything appropriate out of politeness and respect."

"Then do we accept gifts if another artist or senior gives us one or not?" Ahnyai asked.

"You can if you want." Pong replied. "It's nice to just accept it with smiles and good feelings, even if you may not want to accept it."

"Oh then what about gifts from fans, if we do get any?" Jihyeon asked bubbily.

"Yes and no, depends on the situation and what kind of gifts they are." Kilix responded. "Because there are some of them crazy fans that will give you them weird, psychotic gifts without you even knowing."

The girls once again nodded, taking down more notes. For the rest of the time, they learned some good things, disregarded the bad things, and finally time was up for them to meet their managers for the first time, three hours later.

--------------

The fourteen girls were patiently waiting in one of the bigger conference rooms, after having 30 minutes of a lunch break, and were quietly talking amongst themselves wondering if they will have more than one manager, if it was going to be a female or male, or possibily both, and if he or she was mean or nice.

Soon they heard the door clicked opened, and all talking ceased. In walked Secretary Nam followed by four people. Two were females and the other two were males.

"Hello ladies, let me introduce you to your four managers." Secretary Nam greeted. "Please say hello to Miss Kristen Chen." Manager Kristen showed a warm, motherly smile. "Miss Lee Minako." Manager Minako threw up a peace sign near her left eye and stuck her tongue out in a cute pose. "Mister Jordon Yang." He smiled and gave a small wave. "Mister Woo Hanyoung." He just gave a curt nod and nothing else. "Please obey their words and listen to them well. They will now be your guardians and you are under their care. Now I will excuse myself so all of you will get to know each other better. Good bye." Secretary Nam finished, bowed, and walked out of the conference room.

After secretary Nam left, the managers introduced themselves a little more.

"Hello girls, my name is Kristen Chen, and I'm twenty-five years old. So you can call me unnie, if you like. I was b

Please log in to read the full chapter