Just Like Old Times

Ly&Ly; ~ Heavenly & Deadly {indefinite hiatus}
Please log in to read the full chapter

Thursday, November 24th, 2011

The members of Ly&Ly were in their own practice room within Star Hitz LIGHTS Entertainment, and they were doing the choreographies to Nine Muses' Ladies, Dal Shabet's Pink Rocket, Girl's Day's Nothing Lasts Forever, and SNSD's Gee. Although they were officially in a group and preparing for debut, they haven't received any news about recording songs or learning their own choreography as of yet.

While doing these choreographies, they were left alone to supervise themselves, but a dance choreographer would appear once in a while to see how they were doing. The managers would one by one pop in every now and then as well. But other than that, the girls were left majority by themselves. Although it was different not having one of the dance instructors pointing out their mistakes and guiding them, the girls managed on their own thanks to the other members keeping tabs.

"Kelly-ah, you're doing it wrong, again."

"You're stepping and hitting the others again, Jihyeon-ah."

"No, Hatsune-yah, it's position like this."

Were said, and other similar things, throughout the sessions.

"Shinyeon-ah, Sooyun-ah, could you two please stop messing around back there." Ahnyai said, rubbing her temples. "We really need to get these choreographies down so that when the higher ups come and evaluate us, they'll be able to know what we can handle and how we can deal with different types of dance moves.

"Sorry, unnie." Both girls apologized.

"We've been dancing for six hours straight already with no breaks. Shouldn't we have a break, now?" Sungmi asked.

"Yes, can we?" Haneul second.

"No." Ahnyahi bluntly said. "We need to get this down."

"Really now, if we keep going on without any breaks, we're gonna strain ourselves even before debut, and that's gonna cause problems." Jihye reasoned.

"But I agree with Ahnyai unnie, we really need to get these choreographies down." Hyera agreed with Ahnyai's words.

"But we also need a break too, like what Jihye unnie said." Youngrin let out.

"I'm so tired, and worn out, seriously, I'm sure all of you feel the same way." Mira sighed, now sitting on the floor.

"Although this is part of the journey to stardom, but still we're human, and we don't run on batteries." Hyunmi said, doing the same as Mira.

"I agree with Hyunmi-yah." Misun chimed in, she too joining the other two in sitting down.

"We can't be slacking either." Jihyeon countered.

"Yeah, now that we're going to be debuting any time soon." Kelly brought up.

"Like what Mira unnie said, I'm tired and worn out, too." Shinyeon said as she let out a small yawn.

"How about we have some short fun time, before starting the session again?" Sooyun suggested.

"Oh, yeah, let's do something fun for just a little bit." Hatsune jumped on Sooyun's idea of having some fun.

"No." Ahnyai let out once more. "Girls, there's no need for fun times. We're going to debut soon. We need to focus our all on debuting and impressing the higher ups. We can't lose sight of that."

"But we're not losing sight, we all want to reach the top, but if we push ourselves too much, we'll burn out." Jihye argued.

"Yeah." Some of the girls agreed.

All too soon, the girls broke out in an agrument of wanting to take a break or not to take a break. It got to the point where they were now in each others' faces, voices rising. Some of the younger ones backed away as some of the older ones were now going at it.

"Hey, hey, let's all calm down now." Jihye said as she raised her hands up and down to signal to bring the high tension down. "We should talk it out calmly."

Jihye's words were ignored since they didn't seem to hear her as they were too busy with their own feelings and emotions blocking it. Jihye tried repeating herself again, and once more, but it was futile.

"STOP IT RIGHT NOW!" Hatsune shouted in a mixture of languages. "Just, stop." Hatsune simply said for them to understand once Jihye's words still didn't have any effect.

Everyone just stopped doing what they were doing, and just looked at one another and away from one another. The atmosphere started becoming increasingly awkward, hot, and stuffy. The tension steadying itself, not rising or fading away. Before anyone could say or do anything after seconds ticked by, the practice room door suddenly opened and female voices could be heard.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Hyunmi, happy birthday to you!" The seven female trainees sang as they all walked inside the room.

Both Shinri and Myrtle were holding the birthday cake with a few candles (imagined) that were lighted on it. Minhae and Setsuna both had four balloons in each hand, making it sixteen in total. Hyemi was holding onto a pikachu with purple glasses and forks. Younghae and Chaerin had noise makers and confetti as they were tossing the confetti while walking. They all walked towards the otehr 14 girls, not reali

Please log in to read the full chapter