Mikey & Kimmy Wants to Play!

Ly&Ly; ~ Heavenly & Deadly {indefinite hiatus}
Please log in to read the full chapter

During the time when Founder Jang was having a talk with Flying Dumpling, CEO Kwon brought in two of his children, Mikey and Kimmy, to Star Hitz LIGHTS Entertainment so that they could help him out for a bit. As Founder Jang had Flying Dumpling buy minor supplies and to decorate and set up the Mingle Room, CEO Kwon wanted his children to distract Secretary Nam, who had no other business to attend to, while Coach Bae was working with Ly&Ly for their up-coming debut, so she was already occupied.

"Mikey, Kimmy, Daddy wants the both of you to play with Secretary Nam, until I come see you again, all right." CEO Kwon told his children, as he was eye level with them. "Also, do not take him near the Mingle Room, you both got that?"

"Okay, Dad!" Mikey exclaimed, giving his father a thumbs up. "I got it!"

"How come, Daddy?" Kimmy asked, wondering why her father wanted her to play with Secretary Nam instead of her father playing with her.

"Because Daddy has something to do, sweetie. Can you be a sweet angel for Daddy for today?" CEO Kwon asked his daughter.

"Okay, Daddy, Kimmy will be a good girl for Daddy today!" Kimmy agreed, smiling while hugging Berry close to her.

"Good, remember, don't go near the Mingle Room. Play with Secretary Nam until I come get you two, all right. Mikey take care of your sister, okay." CEO Kwon said, as the two kids ran off to go bother Secretary Nam.

"All right, now to go prepare." CEO Kwon said to himself, as he walked in the opposite direction, heading towards his father-in-law's office.

"Ahjusshi!" Both Mikey and Kimmy called out to Secretary Nam as he came out of his office.

Secretary Nam turned in the direction of where is name was being called from and saw CEO Kwon's children. He shifted his eyes from left to right, trying to find a way to escape from the little munchkins. Before he could escape, Mikey appeared to his left and Kimmy on his right, he found himself trapped and sighed.

"Good afternoon, Ahjusshi!" Kimmy happily greeted him. "Berry wants to play tag! One, two, three, not it!"

"One, two, three, not it! You're it!" Mikey exclaimed, pointing at Secretary Nam, as both he and Kimmy took off running.

Secretary Nam had no intentions of playing tags with the little kids. He had something he wanted to discuss with Founder Jang, but once he heard, "we'll tell Appa", he had no other choice but to entertain the little brats for now and go along with their games. He quickly pranced after the kids, as Kimmy ran away squealing all giddly, while Mikey ran away with a triumph smile on his face.

After chasing the two kids, for like two hours non-stop, from left to right, right to left, up the stairs, down the stairs, and pretty much everywhere besides the Mingle Room, and the praciticing areas, Secretary Nam was huffing and puffing, losing his breath, and falling all over his tired legs. Mikey and Kimmy were still fine, not tired or out of breath at all. Oh how Secretary Nam envied their very young youthfulness, as he was now lying on the floor like a dead fish, almost passed out, trying to gasp for air.

Mikey and Kimmy shared a secret smile and let Secretary Nam rest for a bit before driving him mad again. After giving him several minutes to fuel up again, Kimmy walk

Please log in to read the full chapter