The Secretive Ninjas

Ly&Ly; ~ Heavenly & Deadly {indefinite hiatus}
Please log in to read the full chapter

On March 10th, around very late evening, six figures entered a building all dressed in black, each carrying something in their hold as they entered the elevator and rode up to their designated floor. Once arriving to the 7th floor, they each wore gloves, had pulled up their hoodies over their heads, wore mouth masks, and sunglasses (yes sunglasses in the middle of the night) to hide their features.

If no one knew of their real intentions and identities, some person would have called the cops because they look like robbers or gang members. In actuality, they were famous music artists, and whom are these said artists? You'll find out very soon, yes, very soon indeed.

"Yeahhhh, babyyyyy, let's start the funnnnn!" One of the six figures excitedly whispered loudly, a little too loudly.

"Shh, Jaewon (aka Aerotrix), but aight, so guys, what's their room number again?" Another figure asked, looking left to right down the hallway of the 7th floor, wondering which of the three doors could be the one they were looking for.

"Uh..." Jaewon and the other four figures let out, not sure either.

"Yah, Kennedy (aka Cho Kal), weren't you in charge of finding out Ly&Ly's door number?" Yelled whispered the one who had ask about which was the door number.

The one named Kennedy shook his head and said, "No, Kihoon (aka Kilix) hyung, I was in charge of getting all the materials. Gwangchul (aka Diggity) hyung was in charge of the room number."

"Yah, Gwangchul, what's the room number?" Kihoon impatiently asked loudly, then asked again in a high whisper after being shh from the other members, while turning to face Gwangchul.

The one name Gwangchul just stared at him, then shrugged his shoulders in a 'i-don't-remember' gesture, his disguise hiding his expression. Kihoon shook his head in disappointed and then motioned for the younger man to come closer to him, which he obliged, and Kihoon smacked him upside the head and then asked him, "Do you remember now?"

While rubbing his head, Gwangchul nodded his head, and pointed to the second door.

"Are you sure?" They all asked, and Gwangchul nodded his head once more, still rubbing the side of his head.

"Wait, the girls aren't in, are they?" Kennedy asked, wanting to make sure.

"Yeah, the girls are practicing their choregraphy with Queenie noona and Tonik hyung at this time, for their debut soon." Jaewon answered.

"How do you know? Stalking them?" Woosang (aka Poysin) asked, giving him a weird look that no one could see.

"What? No, hyung, their schedule is posted on the wall where all of the other artists are posted." Jaewon said while scrunching up his face. "I'm no stalker."

"Whatever, the girls are out, that's good for us. So aight, let's do this!" Kihoon fist pumped and the others followed suit.

They all gathered in front of door number 20 and began their little scheme.

"Yo, Yuwan (aka M.Bass), where's the thumbtacks I told you to pack?" Woosang asked the younger man.

"It's in Jaewon's bag." Yuwan answered while he and Gwangchul were sticking letters on the door, as Woosang made his way to Jaewon's bag.

While rummaging through Jaewon's bag, Woosa

Please log in to read the full chapter