Surprise & Congratulations!

Ly&Ly; ~ Heavenly & Deadly {indefinite hiatus}
Please log in to read the full chapter

CEO Kwon had gathered everyone into the room besides Secretary Nam, Coach Bae, and Founder Jang. Founder Jang would lead the two to this room on the account of wanting them to survey the room and go about planning an event in the Mingle Room, and he wanted their opinions. Of course it was just a ruse to get them to come here and be surprise by the lovely people of SHLent!

The CEO had given orders to them all of where they should be stationed, what they should say, and making sure that everyone had either a party popper, noise maker, or both. He had CoNDio stationed at a makeshift stage to play a happy tune when the couple appeared, accompanied by Seoulful's vocals. Flying Dumpling and 2nd Legacy were on either side of the double doors to help drop down the confetti and fling streamers upon the two in celebration. Everyone else were placed around for full on effect greeting.

A short while later, CEO Kwon peeked out one of the double doors to see if the trio was coming, and as he spotted them while using his left hand he waved it around signaling that they were coming, as he stepped off quickly to the side to cheer for them as well.

Bursting through the door was Secretary Nam and Coach Bae right behind him, as the two were looking over their shoulder speaking with Founder Jang who slowly followed right behind the two. Before the two could react, CoNDio's Taekwan let out a guitar rift and CoNDio began playing and Seoulful's vocals soon came in afterwards, as 2nd Legacy pulled the strings to make the confetti fall and Flying Dumpling flinging a bunch of streamers in the air, and everyone else loudly cheered with excitement, "Congratulations!" that the couple were shocked and had their mouths hanging open.

Founder Jang firmly gripped their shoulder from behind and congratulated the two on their engagement, giving them his blessing. Coach Bae was first to react and she hugged the Founder and then started hugging everyone else with tears of joy filling her eyes. Secretary Nam finally realized the situation and began crying, a whole bunch of emotions running through him and the building up had caused him to cry a dam full of tears.

Dance Choreographer Queenie went up to Secretary Nam and patted him on the back while asking, "Why are you crying, aren't you happy?"

"I-I-I am... I am happy about it all. I'm just so touched and thankful by all of your sincere words and doings. Thank you all. This is one of my-my-my most happy moments. I love all of you! Star Hitz LIGHTS family, I love you all with all my heart that has enough room for all of you too." Secretary Nam finally announced as he too began hugging everyone, more tears of joy filling his eyes.

Once all the hugging and crying and congratulating slowly died down, some music performances were lined-up to set more of the mood for the happy, newly engaged couple, and just to keep the love going on between them, and with everyone's support for them.

Little Mikey started out playing I'm Yours by Jason Mraz on his ukelele.

Little Kimmy followed with a short The Apple of My Eye.

CoNDio played one of their

Please log in to read the full chapter