Ms. Begger

Club for Two

Suzy's POV

This . 

I'm in homeroom right now, and I'm stuck in a group of rich snobby kids who are probably going to make me do all their work.

Okay, rewind. You probably don't understand what's going on right now...

So word got around that B1A4 picked on me in the library. I don't know how it traveled, because B1A4 probably don't want people to think they'd waste their time on some lowlife like me...so who spread it? Oh well, what matters right now is that I don't get robbed or pranked on right now. 

To make matters worse, it was getting closer to the annual school year festival. It celebrates the school's anniversity. Every homeroom has to come up with an activity for the festival. The school gives every homeroom a certain amount of money (in our case, 500000 won or $500) to spend on their activity.   

Currently, I'm stuck in homeroom and surrounded by idiotic people who are calling out useless things to the class president, Gong Chanshik, the maknae of B1A4.

"Dance Dance Revolution Contest!"

"Maid café!"

"Bakery!" 

"Kareoke!!" 

Chanshik started writing down all the suggestions on the smartboard in front of the class (A/N if you don't know what a smartboard is, look it up). His hand was a blur as he rushed to scribble down people's suggestions. After writing down everyone's suggestions, he glanced at the board wishfully, and looked a bit sad.

"What's wrong, Chanshik?" asked Jessica, with a hint of concern. Uh! I hate her! She's one of the girls who particularly goes out of their way to bully me! I remember the first time she bullied me, she actually dropped of a business card, cackling, "YOU BETTER REMEMBER MY NAME, LOWLIFE!" ! Written on it was,

Jessica Jung

Working for for the good of the world, erasing all scum that pollutes the beautiful earth.

789-930-0009

Currently, that hot pink business card imprinted with flowers and hearts layed at the bottom of the garbage dump, torn to a million pieces. Anyways, back to the present.

"Well...I really like books, but nothing up here involves books," Chanshik pouted. Wow, he's a book worm too? My mind flashed back to the time I met him in the library, his nose buried in a book while I was getting picked on. Suddenly I felt a surge of anger and I vented out my stress like a teapot. 

"How about we have a book café?" said one of Jessica's lackeys. Grr...why are all her lackeys so pretty? 

"Yeah! We can borrow books and comics from the library for the people to read while they're eating cakes and pastries!!"

....Do we have enough money for that? Oh well, who cares. These rich people are loaded anyways, they can just pay for any of the extra stuff. I wonder what the café will be like. Will it be all glamorous with velvet table cloths, authentic silverware, and old historic volumes of books?? 

"Who's going to find and bring the books over? And how many books do we need?" someone said, slicing through my thoughts, bringing me back to reality.  

"Uh, I don't want to bring the books over! It's like a job for a begger!" said another of Jessica's lackeys. I think her name's Tiffany, but I can't remember very well. She's as thin as a stick, and book lifting for her could probably snap her bones. I'm suprised that she can wear all that heavy jewelry. 

"Ooh!!! I know a beggar who can help! Her!" said a guy. Thanks a lot, but I'm not a beggar. I may not be rich, but I don't walk the streets because I don't have a home. 

"I'M NOT A-" I retorted, but was cut off.

"Ok! But we need another person to help pick the books up, because one person can't do it all, even if they're used to manual labor," Chanshik declared. Aaargh!!!  When no one volunteered to help, Chashik sighed in frustration and pulled out a basket from one of the cabinets.

"Ok, we'll do it this way. Everyone, except for the begger," he noted, looking at me," put your names into this hat. I'll draw out the name to see who will also help."

After five minutes, everyone's name was put into the hat, except for me...the "Begger." Chanshik shook the basket, closed his eyes, and plucked one piece of paper out of the basket. 

"So, the person is...oh shoot," he cursed.

"Me."