He Protected Me!

My Unexpected Husband (FIX & REVISE)

I woke up this morning early. Not usual for me. Well, my phone woke me up. It was Lee Joon. He just told me that he won't be at school today, because he has to do a photo shoot and a tv variety show. I was excited for me but I got worried. I didn't get worried aboout Lee Joon. I was worried beause of me. It is because if I was around Lee Joon or Lee Joon went to school, they won't hurt or make fun of me, but since he was not going today, they hurt and make fun of me. They also steals things from me. It will be the good old days, for them. I changed my mind and tried not to worry. I stodd up from my bead and streacth my back and look for a outfit. It took me about 30 mintues just to find the dress. Then another 20 - 30  minutes to find accories and shoes. This moring wasn't a good one. 

My dress is short but not short short. Also the colr was pink with a flower print. Then, my accories were a small thin white headband, shoes and a flower bag. I checked my hair and clothe in the mirror. I kept turning a little bit and check my hair alot. I patted my head and went of to the university. 

It took about 10 mintues to get there by using the taxi. I used job money to pay the driver. She was really nice. Anyways, I took a few steps into the gate and right away everybody came up to me. They asked a bunsh of questiond. Like, "Where is Lee Joon?", "Let me guess, You guys broke up?" or "Did he leave you?". I tried to not to answer and walk out of the crowd but I couldn't. Then, Yuri came up to me. 

"We need to talk," Yuri said. I nodded. I only said yes to get out of the crowd. Yuri grabbed my wrist and brought me somehere private. It wasn't private at all! We just went behid the library. 

"Thank, you for saving me from there," I said and smilied. I tried to act friendly. 

"Shut it!" Wow! I tried to be nice. Can you at lest be nice too? "I want you to break up with Lee Joon?" My eyes widen. 

"Ani." 

"What did you say?" See here, nobody said no to her until I came. 

"A-n-i." She came up to me and slapped me. I touched my painful side. It burns. 

"Your going to get it." Then she walked off mad. I kept toching my paingul side and it still burns. I went to the nurses office to get a ice pack. I put it on my face and oh my gosh it was cold, but healed my face though. I kept walking with an ice pack on my face. I looked like a dork . Today, I got slapped. What else will happen? Then I found my answer. My locker was written on with bad comment. I read all of them and some are really bad. Then I open my locker and a real snake fell out of my locker. I screamed of course and fell to the ground. The snake looked at me and slittered away. 

"Hahahaha..." someone laughed. I turned around and so many people laughing at me. Is stood up and pretend like no one was here. I checked my locker and all of my things were gone. it was just filled with garbage and they also sparypainted my door and locker. I was holding my anger. I hold onto the top of the locker and squeezed it hard. I was getting mad. I wasn't mad, I was angry. I just wanted to punch somebody right now. 

"Dear Ji Woo. What is that horriable smell," said Yuri. I just knew that voice any where. I turned around and she was smiling. Then I turned to my locker again. "Oh, wait that smell is you." When she said that, every body started to laugh even her. I closed my locker and then I started to cry. I tried wallking away silently with anyboy noticing me but two guys from the soccer team pined me to the locker. So I hit my head and back hard. "Were not done here." I spit on her face and her different boyfriend punched me and I went down. Still the two guys were still holding my tight. Yuri went down and grabbed my face and put it up. "Honey, are you recording this?" 

"Yup," he said pressing play on the camera. I looked at him and he was grinning. 

"So, have you decided to break up with him," she said with her cute and evil smile. I spit on her face again. She wiped off and signaled her boyfriend to hit me. Sh*t that really hurt. My body was aching in pain.

"I need you, Lee Joon," I thought. She told the 2 boys hold me up, standing. I looked at her and she was pouting. 

"So, do you want to spit on my face again?" 

"Ani," I said with a dry throat. 

"Good! Poor Ji Woo, she doesn't have her Prince Charming, Lee Joon," she said looking at the camera. "Where did he go?" She came up to me and put my head back by pullling my hair. "I can't beileve he chose a poor b*tch while he can pick a beautiful girl, Like me." 

"Did you forget," I said. 

"Forget that I'm beautiful," she said smiling. 

"Ani. Lee Joon said that he hated you!" 

"That's it," she grabbed my hair and took me too the fountain in the front of the school. She put my face on the fountin. I kept fighting for air but she would always put me back. everybody was taking picture and videos. I hated my life. 

"STOP," someone screamed. Everybody stopped and looked away even me and Yuri. It was Lee Joon. He came up to me but the boys tried to stop him. But he punched, kicked and pushed them away. Rest of the girls started to walk away slowly. So it was me and Yuri. 

"I told you that I'll hurt her in anyway," she said. Then pushed me to the fountain. I stood up to catch air but Yuri kept holding me down. 

"Let her go," Lee Joon said. He came up to her and pushed her too the fountain as well. I got up as quickly and grabbed air. I kept coughing. Lee Joon took off his jacket and put it over me. He can feel me shivering. 

"Are you okay, Ji Woo," he asked. 

"Ani," I said and begin to cry. He hugged me tight and patted my head. 

"I promise to protect you and I will." I kept crying. 

"Argggggghhhhh," screamed Yuri. She stood up but slipped it. That made me smile at least. "What are you looking at, b*tch?" Lee Joon instanly walked up to her. She smilied. He smiled too and slapped her across the face. She fell into the fountin again. Then, her boyfriend toched his shoulders. 

"Yeah! What are you doing? That's my girlfriend," he said. Lee Joon Looked at him and punched him. I try to say something but I fainted. 

*Whie I Fainted*

"Ji Woo," he screamed. He came up to me and carried me like a bridal style. He ran as fast as his long legs can. He went to the nurses office and she directed him to put me in the bed. She told him to wait for me outside. She closed the door and blinds. Lee Joon wanted to know what was going on. 

*I Woke Up*

"Oww," my side hurts when I tried to sit up. 

"It's okay, dear. Just rest," said the nurse. 

"What happened to me?" 

"You past out." 

"I'm I doing fine? Do I have anything worng with me?" 

"Hahahaa...It's okay dear. Your fine. You just have bruise on your stomach. So, you'll be in pain for awhile." I nodded and let somebody inside. It was Lee Joon. He walked slowly up to me and I tried to sit up. I made it and he was in front of me. We looked at each other for a while. Then, he hugged me. I just followed along. I pat his back gently. Then, I heard a sniffle from him. I think he is crying. 

"Lee Joon, are you crying," I asked. He realeased me and he was. Then he hugged me again. 

"Mianhae. Mianhae. Mianhae," he kept saying over and over. I can feel his tears on back of my neck. 

"Lee Joon, It's okay," I said. 

"It's not okay. I have failed to protect you." 

"Ani. You did protect me. That's what you promised and did." He wiped his tears and looked at me. I wiped the rest of the tears with my hand. I smiled and he smiled. 

"For now on, I'll always be on your side." 

"For now on, I'll always be on your side too." He smiled at me. Then someone else came in. It was Jonghyun. He waved and I waved. Lee Joon's face expression wasn't pretty. 

"What are you doing here, Jonghyun," I asked. 

"I just what to see if your okay. Also, here," he said giving me dozen of red roses. This was my favorite.

"Kasaminda," I said and bowed my head. 

"No problem. I almost forgot. Here is the notes and homework for science and math," Jonghyun said giving me the papers. 

"Oh! Kasaminda." 

"Okay then,I'm off. Hope you feel better okay?" I nodded and he was off. I sniffed the roses for the last time and put it down next to me. 

"Lee Joon, what are we going to do next," I asked. But he stood up and walked away. I didn't know why he was mad about. It was Jonghyun. My friend and house owner. "Lee Joon, he just a friend," I said, but he didn't hear me. I lied down and closed my eyes. 

*Ji Woo's Dream*

Where am I? What! Why am I wearing a dress? 

"Miss, Its time for you to walk the asile now," said some lady. I don't what she was talking about. She grabbed my wrist and and dragged me to some doors. "Cue." Then the doors open. It was a bright light. I couldn't see clearly. I started to walk. I saw my appa and umma. They both were smiling and happy together. I wish you were back umma. I can continue to walk and I can see my husband. I was about to too look at him ...

*Back to realitly*

I opened my eyes and I saw Lee Joon. What a dream? I looked around and I'm back at the nurses office. 

"Are you okay, Ji Woo," he asked. 

"Oh, your talking to me again," I said pouting. 

"Mianhae." He came up to me and put my hair back of me hair. 

"Why were you ignoring me earlier?" 

"I was..."

"What?" 

"I was jea..." 

"What?" 

"I was jealous!" I giggled. "Why are giggling?" 

"I just wanted to scream it to world." 

"Aish! Pabo." 

"Yeah!" Then he tickled me. "Hahahahahaha....stop it." My stomach started to hurt. 

"Ani. This is your punishment." I kept laughing and then I almost fell but Lee Joon catched but he grabbed me too fast and strong enough. We...KISSED! My eyes widen but they closed. We were stuck in that position for about 5 minutes until, the nurse came in. We stood up like nothing happened. 

"I saw you guys kissing," the nurse said. We both were embarrsed. This whole time he spent with me. We eat together and study together. We had our fun time too. Also, everytime he will leave he would sleep next to me or sleep in the couch. He always shivers so, I always give him double blanket. 

Tonight, he feel asleep already. He was sleeping at the coach. I put another blanket on him and he stop shivering. I smiled and kneel down. I kept looking at his handsome face. His skin was so soft and silky. Then I fixed his hair. I stood back up and I patted his head. 

"Good Night, Lee Joon." I was about to walk but he grabbed my wrist. 

"Please don't go. Sleep with me," he whispered. I nodded. 

"Sleep next to me then." I got to my bed first. Then, he stood up and came next to me. He lay down first and stook out his arm. I lay on his arm and lay next to him. He smilied and kissed my forehead. 

"I love you," Lee Joon said in english. 

"I love you too," I said in english. He giggled and he kissed me. Another spark! 

"Don't you notice that when we kissed, like a spark goes on," I asked. But he was sleeping already. I shrugged my shoulders and went to sleep. 


Here is an update! My Band audition is done. I did okay. 

Thank you for supporting this story. 

I have 11 subscribers.