What A Day!

My Unexpected Husband (FIX & REVISE)

~Wak up Lee Joon, It's your Umma!~

I woke up cause of the alarm clock. Well, I think it was a alarm clock. 

~Wake up Lee Joon, It's your Umma!~

"Lee Joon, Is that your alarm," I said, I tried to wake him up but it doesn't work. I moved him, tickled him and slapped his face soft. Then I check if he was really sleeping. I kepp getting close until it looks like we are about to kiss. Then unexpected happen. Lee Joon scared me by hugging my and put in the bed. He was at top on me. 

"Lee Joon, you scared me," I said. 

"Sorry, I just wanted to see your reaction would be, he said smiling. 

"Well, my reaction was almost screaming." 

"How about this?" Then he kissed me. My eyes widen but I closed them. The kiss was like a spark. 

"Lee Joon, get ready so we can fit your tux."

"Okay." I got to bed and went striaght to the bathrrom to take a bath. I looked at the mirror and felt my lips. I thought,"He made me happy, slept with me, and also kissed me." I started to jump up and down like I was fan girling at a concert. I calm myself down but I couldn't stop smiling.

I the hot and cold water. Then brought out my things so I can do my routine after my shower. Then, I went in. I kept Thinking about Lee Joon and the kiss. I also started to sing "Nobody" by Wonder Girls. I was to busy singing and when I turned around I saw G.O.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know you were heren" G.Om said and bowed, then he closed the door.

Did he see me...? Did he do that on purpose? What to do? I was kinda of freaking out but I shouldn't thinking about now. I have to finish a project first then, maybe I will freak out and asked G.O a lot of questions. 

*At 2231 (Fasion Class) with Lee Joon* 

"Lee Joon, does it fit perfectly," I asked, while I was working on mine. I'm almost done. 

"Yeah," he screamed. 

"Come out! I want to see who it looks!" 

"Okay!" He walked out and he was handsome! Who likes those secret spies from action movies. I couldn't stop staring. 

"WOW!!! You look amazing." I stood up and looked at him. 

"I wouldn't look this handsome because of you." I blushed when he said that. My heart skipped a beat. "I want to see your dress now."  I took my dress and went to the dressing room. I put on the dress and zipped it up! I make sure anything is stick out, loose thread or some mistakes. It looked fine! I stepped out and the dress looked like: 

"How do I look," I asked shyly. 

"You look good. NO! You look beautiful," he said, he grabbed my hand and stared at me. I wanted to go red but I have to control it. 

"Kamsaminda Lee..." He cut me off. 

"Call me oppa." Then he smiled. 

"Okay, oppa!"  He took some pictures with his phone. I think he took about 50 pictures or even more. Then, Thunder came to room and said, "Hyung, are you getting married." He chuckled at the end. 

"Pabo! Ani, I'm helping out with my yeo-chin," he said. I can't beileve what he said. I wanted to go outside and scream to the world but, I hold it in and I just smiled. I was blushing but I'm keeping my cool. 

"Hyung, Ji Woo is your yeo-chin," he asked. 

"Yup," he grabbed me and gave me a one hand hug. 

"Can I take a picture?" 

"Ani," I screamed. You cannot put in online today. You have to wait when I say so. I teacher wants see ours first before the whole world. When my teacher says we can, I'll out on the dress and oppa will put on his tux and you can take many pictures. But don't go crazy like oppa did," I said. 

"Yeah! I didn't go crazy," Lee Joon said. I sticked out my tongue and he chased me around the room. He finally catched me but catching me on my waist. We were both laughing and he kept staring at me. 

"Okay, noona," said Thunder, and walked away. 

"Bye," we both screamed at the same time. Then we both changed to our regular clothes and I put my design in the MBLAQ's dorm. We walked out of the door but before we can start walking he grabbed my hand unexpectedly and put his fingers where its suppose to go. 

"Ready," he asked. I nodded and we walked out. everybody kept staring and taking pictures. I didn't care! Lee Joon is my oppa and I love him. We walked around the pond, libaray and field. Then, a car came up to us. Someone opened the window. It was a lady that I nevered seen or met before. 

"Ji Woo," she asked. I nodded. "Oh goodie! We have been waiting for you." 

"So...your Mrs. Kim," I said. 

"Yes! I'll like you to show your new house that your staying." 

"Can I do that tomorrow?" 

"Why?" 

"I'm with my boyfriend." I showed her that were holding hands. Mrs. Kim just stared at our hands. 

"He can come to! So, he knows where you're staying at." 

"Is that okay with you, oppa," I asked with a sweet tone and a smiled. 

"I'm okay with that," Oppa (Lee Joon) said and tap my nose. We got in the car. We sat in front of her. 

"So, how long are you guys dating?" Mrs. Kim asked. 

"We started dating," said Oppa. 

"Yup! It was like something click in my head," I said. 

"Oh, okay," siad Mrs. Kim. I think she didn't like my oppa. She kept staring at him with a death stare. I was getting worried. 

After 20 mintues in a car drive, we were here! I lowered down the window and my mouth just dropped. 

"M-Mrs. K-Kim, your h-house is amazing," I stuttered. 

"Kamsaminda," she said with her smile. All of walked in and the house was big and amazing, and very modern too. Oppa and I looked all around and the maids showed my new room. I loved it! 

 

I love the matress and the bed. It was really soft. I jumped on my bed and Lee Joon ddi the same. We both laughed but Mrs. Kim looked at Lee Joon like she wanted too kill him. He noticed it and he got off the bed. I also did too. Then she showed my closet. Oh My Gosh! It was huge! 

 

This was part of it. There was path to the right and left. The Left is the rest of Jeans, skirts, t-shirt and accessories. And the right was shoes and a lot and alot of dresses. Including wedding dress. 

"This is too much, Mrs. Kim," I said. 

"Non-sense! Haly of the clothes are from your dads and the other half are from me," said Mrs. Kim. 

"Kamsaminda," I said and also bowed. She also showed me my shower. 

 

A shower and a tub. Love it! I check it out and sat in the tub. 

"This is amazing," I said. After that we heard a voice. 

"Umma, is the gurst here," said somone. When someone walk in, that someone was... JONGHYUN!!! 

"Jonghyun, what are you doing here," I asked. 

"I live here. What are you doing here at my house," said Jonghyun. 

"This is the guest will be living with us until her dad comes back," said Mrs. Kim. 

"What," Jonghyun and I screamed. 

"Well, Ji Woo you move in tomorrow! Okay?" I nodded and she walked away. 

"Lets go Oppa, We will use the rest of the day spending with each other," I said. 

"Okay! Lets go to this resturant that is near the school. It's so amazing," said oppa. 

"Oppa?" Jonghyun questioned. 

"Yes, Oppa. As in boyfriend," I said. Oppa and I walked away and went to resturant that Lee Joon kept talking about. 

*Jonghyun Thinking* 

I will get you back Ji Woo. What ever it takes! And Lee Joon, I''ll teach you lesson tomorrow! 


Mianhae!!!! I've got so busy. I have my band audition next friday (Shaking) and cst in 2 weeks. I have to prepare. 

Wish me goo luck! I hope you understand! 

Thanks for supporting and being patient!! 

Joyjoy loves my fans!!!  

 <3 ENJOY! <3