He Lied To Me!

My Unexpected Husband (FIX & REVISE)

I got a text form Lee Joon to met him at the dorm at 8pm. I was so excited and I decided too cook hs favorite food and but a small cake. After, class I went striaght to the kitchen and started cooking. I read the all of the directins and measured it carefully. It took about hour but it was worth and tasted good. Then, I went to my Auntie's Bakery Shop called, "Bitter Sweet". She cooks it the best. She has everything; she has american, african, japanesse, chinese, korean, and many more. She is amazing. Also, It was amazing to see her again. we talking a little bit and said my good byes. It was great to see her and the cake she made was so pretty and wonderful.


I looking at my watch and it was almost 8! I quickly gather my things and went to my car. While I was driving, I got a call from Lee Joo. 

"Hey, Lee Joon," I said turning down my music. 

"Are you coming soon," he asked. 

"Nae!" 

"Oh okay! See you there." 

"Bye," I said and hunged up. I was so excited to see my oppa again. It was about month I didn't get to see or talk to him. He had a busy schedule. It only took about 30 minutes to get there. -It was traffic. When I got there, I quickly park, grab my stuff and lock my car. I went to the door and knock but it was open already. When I got there, I put my stuff on the kitchen counter waiting for him. But...I heard a girl's giggle. I try to find where it was coming from. I looked and it was coming Lee Joon's room. I tried not to think he was cheating on me. I opened the door a little bit and I saw Lee Joon half and then a girl. I saw her in h er underwear! I tried not to cry but my heart started to feel the pain. She was all being so y with Lee Joon. He was even liking it. But the thing that hurt me the most was that...they KISSED! I stood up and grabbed my cake and the food. I threw the food into the trash can and took the cake. I closed the door and loud. I put the cake in the car first and then me. I saw Lee Joon outside and came to the window. 

"Sorry, Ji Woo," He said. I looked at him and he sees me crying. "Sorry!" I looked at the front and started my car. "Ji Woo please, comeback?" I got off the drive way. I looked at him, waved, and drove away. I couldn't understand why he would do this to me. It was like the whole Jonghyun again. My heart was in pain. I try to forget but I just couldn't. Next thing you know, Jonghyun called me. 

"Ji Woo, do you wan to go eat," he asked. I sniffled. 

"Um....Jonghyun, this time isn't a good time. Sorry," I said my voice was cracking. 

"What happened?" 

"I don't want to talk about it." 

"I'll come to your place, okay?" 

"Okay." 

"I'll be there." I ended my call and begin to cry. I couldn't hold it anymore. It reached over my level. 

Finally, I reached to my house and I saw Jonghyun in a thin jacket waiting for me. I stepped out and I went down to the ground. Jonghyun came quickly running to me.

"Ji Woo, are you okay," he asked. I didn't answer nor I moved my head. He hugged me tight. "Tell me what happened?" 

"Lee Joon...cheated on me. He had with another girl," I said softly. Then a tear came down my cheek. He wiped my tear and took me inside. He gave me a blanket and some hot tea. "Kamsaminda." And bowed my head. 

"Will you be okay," Jonghyun asked. 

"Ani," I said. "This was the second time it happened." 

"What sec...," he started, "Oh yeah." I looked at him and smiled. 

"I guess guys like to take an advatage on me." 

"Don't say that. There will be guys who like you for real and treat you right." 

"When he will come," I screamed at him. He was in shock. "Sorry!" 

"It's okay." He sat next to me and put his arm around me. "There will be your prince charming." I looked at him and smiled and tear was coming down. "It's cry in front of me. I'll comfort you." Next thing you know, I bursted out. Jonghyun hugged me, gave me tissues, and gave me warmth. After I stopped crying, Jonghyun started to cough. 

"Are you okay," I asked. He nodded his head. Then, he started to shake and I felt his forehead. It was hot. I told him to lie down but he past out on top of me. I slowly moved to my bedroom. I put him down on the bed and tucked him in. I got a bowl with cold water and a towel. I kept wetting the towel until it gets dry. Until, 3 am Jonghyun woke up. "Are you feeling better?" 

"Nae because you are here and took care of me," he said putting his hand on my face. I touched his hand and smiled at him. 

"That' good to know," I said smiling. 

"I have to tell you something that I can't tell to other people." 

"What is it?" 

"I like you." When he said that, my heart stopped hurting and started to skip beats. *bump bu-bump*


UPADTE!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry for being so lazy! I hope you guys liked it!!!! 

Please comment and subscribe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kamsaminnda for reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!