Fitting!

My Unexpected Husband (FIX & REVISE)

I walked into a wedding dress shop called, Forever. It looked cool inside and out. Also, it had beautiful dresses. There were so many. They have beach, classic, formal, vintage and many styles to chose from. We waited until one of the workers went up to us.

"Annyeonghaesyo, did you need help," said Mrs. Park. I read her name tag.

"Annyeonghaesyo, nae. I'm looking a dress for a simple dress while my hubby is need for a tux fitting," I answered. Mrs. Park nodded and took both of us inside a fitting room. She took in Jonghyun to get measurements while another worker, Mrs. Choi, helped me find a dress. I only can find three dresses. It took me about 90 minutes. But the time I spent looking for my dress, Jonghyun got his tux.

"Ji Woo, I'm ready," Jonghyun said.

"Nae. I want to see you," I said. I saw the door knob turning and herd the click. He opened the door slowly. When I can see him already, I was surprised. He looked handsome. "WOW!"

(It was like this but the tie will be replaced into a bow.)

"You like it?" 

"Nae." I ran up to him and hugged him. But release right away because I didn't want to ruined the tux. I felt the fabric and it was smooth like a baby's bottom. "My oppa looks handsome."

"Of course, I do," said Jonghyun. I slapped his arm and we were laughing. "Now, go try on your dresses." I did what he said but the first two wasn't right on me. It was too tight in the chest but it was loose on my waist. Then one of was to long and thee other was too short. I took a breath and grabbed my last choice. When I grabbed it, I had feeling this was the one. I put in on and the Mrs. Choi zipped it up. It was the one. It looked fine. Not to loose, tight, short or long.

(Its one dress. It showing the sides and how it looks like in close and far view)

It was simple, white, and had kinda a elegant style beading. I already fell in love with this dress.

"Ji Woo, are you already," Jonghyun asked.

"Almost," I screamed. Mrs. Choi wanted to put the veil on my long hair. 

"Done," I said. I walked up to the door and Mrs. Choi opened it for me. When it was widely open Jonghyun mouth dropped. But he closed his mouth and walked up to me. He grabbed my hand and took me to a stage. It had three mirror. One for each side and the front view. "Do I look okay?"

"Okay. Okay. You look beautiful Ji Woo. How can you say okay," Jonghyun answered. He grabbed my hand and we looked into each others eyes. "Ji Woo, I'm marrying you because I loved you with my whole heart, your sweet, nice, funny, trusting, and a lovable girl. But lastly you're beautiful." His words made me tear and the Mrs. Park and Choi. I wiped my tears and show my smile. I hugged him. I didn't care about the tux right now. I cared how Jonghyun told me his feelings.

"Jonghyun, I'm so happy that I met you. You made me so happier then ever. Ever since my umma died, my dad left me, and I had to stay in some ones house. You really made me experience happiness again," I said. We hugged but we got distracted because the two workers were crying. We looked at them and they were hugging each other and tearing up.

"Were sorry. It's so touching," said Mrs. Choi. We smiled and and giggled. "Will leave you two alone?" Mrs. Choi pushed Mrs. Park and they went to help the other ladies.

"Are you excited," asked Jonghyun.

"About the Wedding," I questioned.

"Nae."

"Yes but were going to separate again."

"I know. But we have to be strong okay?"

"Of course. And make sure you have a concert in New York. So I can see my oppa."

"Don't worry. I reserved you a good seating and make sure the body guards remember your face so you can see me after out performance."

"Yeah! I think we should change and pay for this?" Jonghyun agreed and we change but in separated rooms. After that we got our clothes and paid, we went to the the car and headed home. We should our clothes to umma and she loved it. She took a bunch of pictures. And videos too. I really don't know because there was so many flashing. I switch my clothes to my sweats and went to the couch next to Jonghyun. He patter his tight so I lay head there and he wrapped his hand with mine. Then our favorite show came on. You're Beautiful. We both loved and that's what we did the whole day. The rest of day was a sit back.


Update! Sorry, if it took a long long time to update. I love my subscribers. Please comment!