Why Do I Keep Getting Hurt By...You!

My Unexpected Husband (FIX & REVISE)

This morning I woke up happy because 1) I get to make more clothes and sell it and 2) See my wonderful boyfriend. That... I'm dating him for an about a month now.. I was listening to music. So I walk and dance at the same time (Aka... I dod that in real life. Ik I'm weird!). I know how to dance to Roly Poly, Beautiful, Clap and many more. I don't take dance classes though. I learn it in my time. Anyways, as I dalked (Walk + Dance = Dalked! Hahaha [Ik its lame.]) I saw Jonghyun. I was about to scream "Oppa" but the biggest queenka was with him. They looks so happy together. They laughed, smile and hugged together. 

I ran the other way. I couldn't hold it in. I wanted cry I couldn't. I kept thinking about it but I finally got over it after...30 mintues. I headed of to the library. I always  go there to settle in my emotions officailly. This library has been with me all the way when I came here. There was a room I would cry in there or read. I don't always cry. 

I picked out a random book. It was in english too. INTERESTED! Sorry, I'm such a bookworm. I started to read and when I opened the door...I dropped my book and a tear ran down my cheeks. They were KISSING!!!Jonghyun turned around sees me. 

"Ji Woo, It's not want it looks like," he said. 

"It looks like it," I said holding my tears. 

"Sorry Ji Woo but he dumps you for me," said Yuri smirking. 

"I understand! I wanted to break up anyway," I said and ran away. People kept looking at me. I didn't care right know! My heart is torn by pieces. Every guy I date is always a kingka. And they always break my heart. I thought Jonghyun was different but, every kingka is the same. I learned my lesson. I will NEVER fall in love with a kingka! EVER again!

As, I stopped running and crying, I started to walk regular but, I kept thinking about the kiss. There you go...I started to cry. I kept my head down so, know one will see me cry again. I kept crying and walking unti, I bumped into someone. I look up it was a handsome guy. An handsome guy in front of me and he sees me...ugly. His hair was light brownish with some dark brown. Not dark dark but like regular brown. 

*Sniffle* "Mianhe," I said in a soft voice. *Sniffle* 

"It's okay! Are you okay," he said, then he smiled. His smiled brigthen my day. That's how powerful his smile was. I just nodded and smiled. 

"Okay! Also, don't cry over a guy who is wothless" he said, then he walked away. I did he know! 

"Wait," I screamed. But he dissapered. I wanted to know his name. I continued to walk and then I saw bigg poster. It says: 

"The BIG Break-Up," on the top. Then it says, " Jonghyun and Ji Woo Broke up!" 

I just kept staring at it. Also, our pictures were there but pople drew on my face and wrote so many things. I'm going to say the writing is bad. I wanted break down. I have the whole school hating me and Jonghyun broke my heart in a million pieces. Then Yuri came up to me with two other girls.

"How does it feel to be cheated on," Yuri said while the the two girls were laughing. 

"It feels good," I said. 

"But he broke your heart," said the one girl who was wearing to much makeup. 

"I know! But he wasn't worth it." 

"Your just lieing," said Yuri. I shook my head. Then she got so mad and pushed me down. I looked at her. Her eyes were scary. 

"Your just a loner who has no money, boyfriend, friends, parents, or a place to sleep," Yuri said, and slapped me at the end. 

"It's true but, I'm not like you," I said. She gasped then she pulled my hair. She kept curising until, someone pushed her out of the way. She fell to the ground. I looked back and it was the guy with the glasses and light brown mixed with dark brown hair. Then, he took down the poster and tore it to pieces. He even threw it at Yuri's face. Also, he helped me. He patted off the dirt and wiped the dry tears with his handkerchief. He hold me tight and we started to walk. 

"Do you know who I am," Yuri screamed at him. 

"Yes! Your the biggest in the whole world," he said. I just laughed. I can't believe a handsome boy said that to the biggest queenka in our school.  We continued to walk to his dorm. Nobody was here. He told me too sit down and I did what I was told. He checked my elbows and arm. I had a bruise on my left arm. It wasn't too bad. He covered up with the bandage. Next, took an ice pack on my face. To minimize the redness on my right cheek. 

"Your pretty brave to say that to the prettiest girl in the school," I said. 

"Well, she is not pretty, anyways," he said. I was suprised he said that. Not even a single boy ever said that. 

"I didn't catch your name?" 

"My name is Lee Joon." 

"Oh! Your from MBLAQ!" He nodded. He checked my cheek. It was red but not as much. 

"Are you new," I asked. 

"Ne! Me and my bandmates just transfered." 

"Your last year?" 

"Yes with G.O and Mir." I looked around and it was pictures of them. They were professional pictures. 

"You can stay at our place if you want," Lee Joon said. 

"It's okay," I said blushing. 

"Just one night? Your friend dropped of your luggage." 

"She did!" 

"Yup!" 

"Well... I have no choice," I said with a timid voice.  

"Yeah! I'll set up your bed. Okay?" I nodded. I stood up and walked around. I think I made the biggest mistake, staying at Lee Joon's dorm. 


Here's the update! I promise to update my other stories tomorrow! 

DON'T be shy to Comment and Subscribe to this story! 

Hope you like it!!! <3