"Special" Chapter 1: JongTae?

My Unexpected Husband (FIX & REVISE)

Jonghyun invited me and Minnie to their SHAWOL Concert. At first I wasn't unsure. All of the screaming and the screaming. I just don't know if I can take it, but when Minnie showed her puppy face and I couldn't say no to that. So, I agreed. Right away we packed our clothes, medicine, electronics, and anything else we need. Minnie grabbed her monkey back pack filled with toys and her IPad. We checked if we got everything. I just had to get the chargers for our electionic and we were off.

Their boss send us a cab to ride to the airport. Also, their boss paid for us. That was really sweet. Maybe I'll buy him some sweets. Anyways, we got to the airport just in time. We got there while the rest of the SHINee did. Minnie immediately got out of the cab and run to Taemin. I got her bags -including mine- and run after her.

"Minnie, don't ran away like that," I said while trying to breath.

"Sorry, umma," she said giving me a I'm-sorry face. I forgave her and she hugged Taemin, Key, Onew and then Minho.

"Why am I last," asked Minho to Minnie.

"Because your my favorite," said Minnie.

"Hey," said the rest of the SHINee members. Minnie just giggled and continued to hug Minho. After getting her down, I was next in line to give them hugs. Minho was last too.

"Why am I last, Jwi So," asked Minho.

"Because your my favorite rapper," I said. He looked at me then he smiled. Yes! I got him to smile.

"Hey, I'm good too. Right," asked Key. I nodded. "Good!" We waited for an hour to get called to the airport. Since Minnie fell asleep in an hour, I had to carry her while, Jonghyun carried our bags.

We walked past the fans so me and Minnied had to wear masks and go first then we made it to the airplane safe and sound. I had to sit in the back but I'm all by myself with Minnie and it felt so relaxing. No Minho snoring, Onew talking in his sleep, Key just being Key, Taemin complain for more strawberry banana milk and Jonghyun always saying things romantically in my ear. I put a blanket on Minnie, put back my seat and put on the face mask, and lastly kicking back and sleeping.


We finally landed and I woke up Minnie. She sat up and rubbed her eyes.

She yawned, stretched her little body and asked, "Umma, are we here?"

"Yes, sweety. Carry your monkey back pack and stay close to umma," I said. She nodded and hold onto my hand. We put back the mask and meet SHINee in the car. We got out in the back and into the black car. Me and Minnie sat in the very back. We removed our mask while SHINee got in. All of us catch up in our sleep for about three hours and go out of the car.

SHINee immediately got into their rehearsal and practiced for five hours. They had some breaks but their about ten. It was short but a good time. After that they took a shower and all of them got ready. Then after thirty minutes of exploring the back stage with Minnie, one of the workers brought us too Jonghyun's dressing room. We knocked and opened the door slowly.

"Appa," said Minnie softly.

"Nae. Come in. I'm done," Jonghyun said. We did. Minnie ran up to him while I walked then gave him a huge, family hug. We reeled and just talked like a normal family. I saw Minnie and Jonghyun smiling again. I hope when I finished my mission job and SHINee done with their tour then we can go to Disneyland in Japan. Minnie wanted to go there and me and Jonghyun are trying to make it come true but work is always in the way.

Anyways, Jonghyun had to go in five minutes so, we said our goodbyes and good luck. He went onto stage while we went to the backstage and watched on the TV. The beginning was so super cool with their dancing, vocals, and outfits but then came to the middle part.

Jonghyun and Taemin were having their rapping battle until Jonghyun removed his shirt. I would expect that from but something caught my eye. I had to cover Minnie's eyes.

 

Did Jonghyun kissed Taemin? That was the only thing I kept thinking about. Everybody was surprised. At the practice they didn't do this. What's going on?

When they finished and turned off the stage lights, I removed my hands from Minnies eyes.

"What's wrong, umma," Minnie asked.

"Nothing. Jack can you watch her for me," I asked. He agreed and sat next to her. I tried too look for Jonghyun but nothing. I checked his dressing room but not there. Then I checked their make up room. Their he was. Still shirtless. When I entered in, all of the staff stopped and looked at me. Jonghyun looked around and just smiled.

"Unspeakable," I said and left.

"Wait, Jwi So," he said. I heard him but I didn't stopped. He grabbed on my wrist and took me into him.

"Let go of me. You have concert to do while me and Minnie will go back to Korea."

"Come on. Do you think I kissed him? You and Minnie I will only kiss."

"I know you didn't kiss."

"Then why are you mad?"

"You don't know my family or my friends are out there. They'll think I married a homo." He released me and I was about to walk but he brought me into a room. He closed and locked it. "What are you doing? You have a concert to do."

"I do , but for me I have like five acts between before I go on again." I was about to speak but he kissed me. It was so soft and gentle then it started to get rough. I let out a moan and Jonghyun was satisfied. Then after finishing his job in my mouth, he moved down to my neck. , , and biting my neck and when he found my spot, he stayed there for awhile. He was about to remove my shirt but someone knock on the door.

"Jonghyun, noona wants you now," said Minho, I think. It sounded like him. I looked at Jonghyun and he was angry.

"Well finished this later but I'll eat you." He let go of me and left the room. Then I needed the breath. At first I breath in and out really heavy then I breathed normal. After I regained myself, I went back to Minnie and thanked Jack then watched the rest of the concert. They really have gone a long way. 'Jonghyun, I'm not mad anymore. I hope you know that.'


First "Specail" Chapter! I hoped you like it. I just got the Idea after hearing JongTae.