My First Day

My Unexpected Husband (FIX & REVISE)

My life ! It started when my mom died from an car accident. I was about 8 years old. Since then my dad was getting in trouble with the bills. Then, he owned some guy alot of money. I think the guy was from company. I don't know! But the problem is that I have to live with some couple house; that I don't know. My dad knows the couple. So...I'm stuck with them. Its really hard to look for the house. By the way, My Name is Ji Woo. I'm only 21. Yes! I'm a senior at Korea University (It's a real school). It's my final year and I'm so happy. Next year, I'm going to New York for the next fashion week. When I was little, I was so obsessed with clothing and fashion. People say I have a "good eye", If you know what I mean. 

I spent hours looking for this stupid house. I have no clue where is it at, what does it look like, or the street. I'm already tired. I been spending 2 days looking for it. I don't I can take it anymore. I finally gave up -for today-  and just went to my unversity. It only took about 10 mintues to get there. I rushed to my friends dorm and hand my luggage and ran to my locker. I looked back if someone was calling my name and then I looked back. Then, I went boom to the ground. That hurt so bad. I rubbed my head and my back. Then, I saw an arm in front of me. I hesitated a little bit then I grabbed. I wiped of the dirt from my pants and back of my shirt. 

"Kamsaminda," I said and bowed. I looked up and I see this handsome face. He looked like my type but, I bet you he was kingka. This face has to be a kingka. It will be a shamed if it wasn't. He smiled. I smiled back, waved a good bye, and ran to my locker. 

*Jonghyun's POV*

"Hyung! Huyung," screamed Taemin. 

"What," I said. 

"Is that girl you always look for at the libaray," said Onew. Everybody laughed. 

"No." 

"Then, why are you blushing," said Minho still laughing. 

"Shut up guys." 

"Look she forgot something," said Taemin, went to the object and picked it up. 

"It's a cellphone," I said. Rest of them gathered and surround the cell phone. I grabbed it out of Taemin hands and look thourgh. We saw text meassages, phone book and her lastet calls. 

"Jonghyun look! She called your mom," said Minho. 

"Really? She did," I said. Why would she have my mom's number. Should I keep it or give it back? That question stuck to my brain. 

"I'm going to return it," I said dashing off. 

*SHINee's POV* 

There goes prince charming," said Onew. They started to laugh again and begin to walk. 

*Back to Ji Woo's POV*

I'm going to late again. Let me check, I got my artbook, some magazine, color pencils, and alot of pencils too. Wait! Where is my phone? I started to freak out . I dig out my locker then my bag. I shoot did I drop it over there. I kept looking and then I saw the "Prince" again. Well, I don't know his name. Why is he running. I just kept looking at him. He is so cute when he runs. WAIT! Ji Woo your looking for my phone. I kept looking. 

"Huh huh huh here huh huh is huh your phone," said the prince taking heavy breaths. I looked at the phone and I quickly grabbed out of his hands. I kissed my phone and said, "Kamsaminda," but the prince past out. I put phone in my pocket anddragged him to the nearest bench. I put my force to put him up. He was heavy or I was weak? But anyways, I grabbed my towel from my gym bag. Don't worry it's clean, I think. I wet with cold water and put it on his head. I lifted his head. So, he can rest his head on my thighs. He looks cute while sleeping. I grabbed my phone and took a picture. It made a really big sound. So, I quickly put it away. 

After a few minutes, he finally woke up. He looked a the sky then looked at me. He went back looking at the sky then looked at the me again. I guess he was scared. Then he fell off. I tried not to laugh. 

"Are you okay," I asked. 

"Yes, but what happened," he asked. I explained what happened. Then, he came to sit with me.

"Kamsaminda," he said shyly. I smiled. Then, I remembered that I had a watter bottle in my bag. I gave it to him and he chucked it all. I giggled and he smiled. I wiped off the water drip in his lip. We were so close that we can kiss. It was so awkward, I quickly back off and sat far. 

"I wanted to say, thank you for bringing my cellphone back," I said. He stayed quiet but kept looking at me. "By the way my name is Ji Woo." 

"What a pretty name. My name is Jonghyun," he said smiling. 

"Oh." I looked down. 

"What's wrong?" 

"Well, your kingaka and I shouldn't be talking to you." I quickly stood up and grabbed my stuff and left. I kept thinking, "PABO! You fell in love with a kingka!" Why in all places he has to be a kingka."  

~After Class~

I wasn't late but I got an a 100% on my project. It was for a prom dress. I wore it on the day it was due -we have to. I was happy with the results. Then, I went to the libabry to check out english books. I got the book called, "The Da Vinchi's Code". The cover catched my eye and it sounds interesting too. I stayed for awhile. I didn't stay long though. I tried reading my book but couldn't. Also, I had feeling that someones watching me. I kept looking back. But no one was here except for the workers and me. The only thing was in my mind was...Jonghyun.