Don't Hurt Him Anymore!

My Unexpected Husband (FIX & REVISE)

I woke up and Jonghyun was...GONE! How can he leave when he was still sick? I started to panick and looked for him everywhere. But he was complety gone. I searched high and low but nothing! I went to the kitchen to drink some water but the first thing I see was a note. I quicky pick up the note. It reads: "To Ji Woo." I quickly read it. He went somewhere, I guess. He said he will come back because he went somewhere to teach someone a lesson. WAIT! WHAT! I quickly grab my purse and car key and looked for Jonghyun. First, I went to the school but no one saw Jonghyun or Lee Joon. Then, I check at the Lee Joon's house but his new girlfriend saw him go somewhere. I asked where did he go but she doesn't know. Then, I remebered the abandon building. How can I not think of that. I pressed the gass peg to go fast as it can go. I didn't caught but I was fine. I finally made it but I was to late. I saw the rest of SHINee and MBLAQ on the ground resting. Their not dead but just exhausted. I quickly ran up to Taemin. 

"Taemin, are you okay, I asked him. He nodded his head. "Where is Jonghyun?"

"He is at the roof with Lee Joon," he said softly. Oh shoot. I'm late. 

"Okay!" I quickly help him up. "Can you walk?" He nooded. "Okay go get the rest of the SHINee and put them in the back of my car." He nodded. I quickly go to the elavator and pressed the "up" bottom but it was taking to slow. I headed to the stairs. When I got closer, I heard grunting. I know I was close. I quickly hurry but I was late. Lee Joon took out a gun and pointed at Jonghyun. 

"Stop," I screamed. 

"What are you doing here," asked Jonghyun. 

"Shut up," screamed Lee Joon. 

"Lee Joon, stop it!" 

"Why should I," he said. 

"Because If you really liked me, you want to see me happy. Don't you?' 

"Yeah. But I want to be happy with you. Please forgive me," Lee Joon pleaded. 

"Sorry but, I can't." 

"FINE," he screamed, He came up to me and still holding the gun pointed to Jonghyun. Lee Joon grabed my wirst and tried to pull me. I wouldn't let him until he pointed the gun to me. I got scared and started to cry. I went him and still lowering my head. "If you don't want to come...then I have to force you! YOur coming with me." 

"No," I screamed while crying. "Please. Let go me?" 

"NO!" 

"Lee Joon, let her go," screamed Jonghyun. Lee Joon looked at my eyes. When his grip got so loose I hit the gn out of his hand and quickly go to Jonghyun. I finaly reached him and hugged him tight. And I was still crying for being scared but also happy to be with Jonghyun. He twirled me arond and I was happy and so as him. When I saw my eyes, Lee Joon got his gun and triggered the gun. 

I turned arond and said, "I love you, Jonghyun." And the bullet went thorugh me. I quickly fell to the ground. Jonghyn was in shock. 


Short Update!!! Hope you like it! 

I left you hanging! 

I turned 14 today!