Kiss Of Remeberence!

My Unexpected Husband (FIX & REVISE)

Jonghyun visted me mant times. Since then he helped me to get my memory. It kinda worked. I was missing one more information. What connection do I have with Jonghyun. He kept telling me stories about us and my ex-boyfriend Lee Joon. I remembered Lee Joon, being my boyfriend but not Jonghyun.

"Mianhae, Jonghyun. I just can't remembered," I said to him.

"It's okay," he said. He hug me out of now where. I couldn't blame him. "How is your arm?"

"Its doing better then before."

"Can you walk?" I nodded my head.

"Do you want to walk around," he suggested. He stood up and stick out his hand.

"You can go, honey, but comeback soon, okay," said the nurse.

"Okay," I said and we went outside. There was garden in the back and we headed out there. In the middle of the walk, Jonghyun took my and intertiwned with my fingers. He showed his white smiled while I was blushing. 

"Everytime you blush, I always think you were cute," He blurted out. I couldn't help it but blush even more.

"Jonghyun, did I really love you," I asked. He looked at me and nodded.

"Did you love me as much as me?"

"What do you think," he said and kissed me. After we seperated, my full memory came back. Jonghyun saw my eye widen.

"Did you remember something," Jonghyun asked. I nodded. "What is our relationship then?"

"Your my boyfriend," I said. When I said that, Jonghyun carried me up and swinged me round.

"Your back! Your back," he kept screming. He stopped swinging me around and kissed me one more time. Then we headed back to my room and the nurse told me I can leave tomorrow. "I'll pick you up around at lunch and we can go eat."

"Make sure you bring me some extre clothes becuase my old clothes has blood on it," I said.

"Okay," he said and winked.


I thought today would be a good day but...Lee Joon came and visit. I looked at him and didn't say anything.

"I know your mad at me," he said.

"You think," I said.

"I just wanted to apologize. I'm sorry on how I treated. Hurting your feelings and playing with your heart."

"It's okay but can you please get out, please."

"You should anyways," said Jonghyun. He was at the door for the whole time. We didn't notice he was there. Lee Joon took out his hand I shaked it and immedately and realesed my hand. Then, he left.

"Thanks you for coming," I said to Jonghyun.

"Your welcome. Did Lee Joon do anything stupid again," Jonghyun asked.

"Ani! But good thing he didn't."

"The nurse called me to pick you up early today."

"Jinja," I said. He nodded his head and brought me clothes. I changed in the bathroom into this:

When I stepped out, Jonghyun came up to me and kissed me.

"You look beautiful then the sun set," he said. I started to get warm so that means I was blushing. Jonghyun signed me out and I headed to his car. He went out and had lunch. I got noddle soup while Jonghyun got Bimbimbap.


After eating, we went to his house and watched a move. We watched Lovely Bones (An American Movie). It was kinda scary but not too scary like the Women in Black. After that movie, we kissed but then Jonghyun kept looking. The he went to my lips and started bitting my bottom lip.


Hope you like it???

She got her memory again!!!

Do you want me to make the next chapter, a .

Reply back so If i should or not!