My Video Call & Family Meeting!

My Unexpected Husband (FIX & REVISE)

I woke this morning feeling happy and fresh. Today was my metting conference with Jeremy Scott. He was going to tell me if I'm in or not. I was getting nervous. He was the last person on my list. I applied to almost every fashion designer and they all turned me down. But today will be a good day. I have feeling that he'll say yes. I put on a formal but kinda causal look. And out my hair into the side and even curled it. Put on light make up and headed to their meeting room.

This was only use for meetings or a place to sleep in it. Because its soundproof. I grabbed my papers and my laptop. I unlocked the door and I amazed with the room.

"They really made it fabulous," I said. I placed my things on the table and connected the laptop to the big screen. The logged on my Yahoo email and waited. I waited for an hour but a request showed up. It was him. I freaked out and but I calmed myself down. I clicked "Accept" and bowed at him.

(In English)

"Hello, Jwi So," said Mr. Scott.

"Hello, Sir. How are you," I said.

"I'm fine and call me Jeremy."

"Okay, Jeremy."

"Well, I read over resume and checked your designs and I...love it." I widen my eyes with disbelief.

"Really?"

"Of course. Also, my girls [2NE1], loved your designs and they want you on board. I agreed."

"Oh my gosh! Thank you so much."

"No problem dear."

"When are you leaving so you'll be with me and my girls in New York."

"I'll be getting married in a week so maybe on May 30th."

"Your getting married?"

"Yes."

"Who?" 

"Jonghyun form SHINee."

"Nice and don't you mind if we can come." When he said if he can come 2NE1 just popped on the screen.

'Wait, Minzy," I said.

"Jwi So, It's been long time."

"You know her," asked Jeremy.

"Yeah. She was buddy and protector in dance camp for six years then it was when I become in the YG Entertainment and since Jwi So was older then me she went to college."

"And now your going to see almost everyday."

"Jeremy said yes," said Dara. I nodded and all of the girls -including me- squealed.

"Anyways, see at your wedding okay," said Jeremy. I nodded and closed the window. I screamed so loud and jump all around. Then Jonghyun came to the room looking like he was going somewhere.

He looked hot but I couldn't tell him or he'll do something crazy to me.

"Honey, I'm going out okay," said Jonghyun.

"Okay but good news," I said coming up to him.

"What?"

"I got the job." 

"Jinja," asked Jonghyun.

"Nae but I have to leave three after our wedding day." When I said that, Jonghyun released my hand and walked to Minho's car. I chased after him but they were already gone. I started to tear and sat down on the stairs. Then umma came up to me and took me inside. I told her what happened but she was mad but she understands.

"What are thinking," I asked.

"I think we should hold on the wedding," she said.

"Shouldn't you ask Jonghyun first." I asked.

"Okay. Tomorrow. Eat up." I nodded and thanked her.

I grabbed my chopsticks and eat away. After that, I put my plate in the sink and washed it. Then I got call from my appa.

"Yeoboseyo Appa," I said.

"Yeoboseyo dear. I'll be at your door right..now," said appa. The door bell rang and I ran to the door. I opened it was...Appa. I ended the call and jumped on him.

"Jwi So, who is in the the front...door," said Mrs. Kim (Jonghyun's umma).

"Mrs. Kims," said my appa.

"Long time no see."

"Well since you are here, Mrs. Kim has something tell you," I said while pushing her in front of him.

"How about tomorrow," She said. My appa agreed.

"Also, appa. I got a job," I blurted out.

"Jinja? As a fashion designer," my appa asked.

"Nae." He hugged me.

"I'm so happy for you." 

"But here is the catch."

"What is it?"

 "I have to leave three days after my wedding day."

"Did you tell Jonghyun?" I nodded. "How did he take it?"

"He let go of my hand and never said bye." My appa looked so worried. "But he'll be okay. I know Jonghyun."

"Okay. Mrs. Kim can you show me to my room." Mrs. Kim nodded and showed him. I was in the living room all by myself. I sighed and watch TV.

*Jonghyun's POV*

I went home around midnight. I think Jwi So is mad about it. I opened the door and closed slowly and carefully. Then I heard the TV. I hid behind the couch but it was Jwi So. She looked so cute and peacefully. I turned off the TV and carried her into our room. I placed her in the bed and did my night routine. When I finished, I walked into Jwi So. She was changing into her pjs.

"Jonghyun, you startled me," Jwi said while holding clothes onto her body.

"I seen everything before," I said. I made her blush. Then I walked up to her she kept backing away until she hit her back to the wall. I place my hand near her face and smirked.

"J-j-Jonghyun," Jwi So stuttered. She tried to talk again but I kissed her. She thought it will be a quick one but I made it long and passionate. She dropped her clothes and then I leaned my body into her. We separated and I pulled her into the bed and you can guess what we did... I really love her.


Update! What will happen to Jwi So and Jonghyun???

Please comment and subscribe!