My Make Over!

My Unexpected Husband (FIX & REVISE)

Do you like the new poster???? Comment! :D


It's already been a week I went to school. I been in my bed and studying. When, I study I get rid of Lee Joon out of my head. Also, when I hear our favorite song, I Love You More Then Anyone by December, hear his name, or anything that reminds me of Lee Joon, My heart starts to hurt. This is a really painful break up that I experience.  I heard a knocked. 

"Come in," I said sitting by the window. It was Mrs. Kim. 

"Are you okay, honey," she asked me. I nodded. 

"When I had a break up, I try to move on. But sometimes it doesn't work so I get a makeover." I think she was right. 

"Would you help me to get a make over," I said softly. 

"I you would happy too," Mrs. Kim said. She stood up adn grabbed my arm and bring me to the car. 

"I'm not even dress or even washed up," I said trying to caught up to her speed. For a older women, she rans fast. 

"It's okay. There  is place where they take you a shower, give massages, and makeovers too." She slammed me into the car and she quickly got in to. 

"Did, you tell Jonghyun where are you going?" 

"Yup! I put a note on his night stand." I guess she knew that I was going to ask her. Also, rest of the car ride shes been talling her past boyfriends, when she was a teenager. It was knida of ineresting. Like, one of her boyfriends was killed in a gang fight and one of them died from cancer. It was mostly, sad. It made me tear up. 

"Omo! Are you crying," she asked. 

"Yup, It so sad. How are you able to get over them," I said sniffling. 

"It took months but they want me too move on and find somebody who they approve." Mrs. Kim handle me tissues. I blew my nose and whipped my tears. After, 20 mintues I stopped crying , but my eyes were puffy. Then, we've arrived at the destination. The driver open the door and Mrs. Kim went out frist. I was hesitate to go out. "Come on, dear. Time doesn't wait for you." I nooded and stepped outside. Everybody was looking, staring, pointing, and giggling. I feel like a fool. When, I stepped inside the stores, the samething happened. The customers and wokers, were pointining, laughing and staring at me. I feel ike a fool. One of the workers took me in to take a bath. They asked me, vanilla or strawberry? I said vanilla. And they asked what kind of flower petal. I answered right away, "Red roses, please." The worker shook when I said that answered. I wiated for about 5 mitutes to get in the tub. 

"Kamsaminda," I said to the worker, as she was exiting the room. She smiled at me and closed the door. I locked and and removed my robe. I dip my toe in first. It was warm and it smelt good. I slowly got in and rest my head. 

"This is so relaxing," I said to myself. I just relaxed. I wasn't thinking about school, homework, my middle-waged job, and Lee Joo. All of those things just slipped away. After 30 mintues, I got out of the tub and dabb my body with a towel. Then, wrapped a new towel on and a different worker, Mrs. Lee, showed me a different room. This room is the steaming room. It felt hot but it feels good. 

I really liked the color and seats too. It was pretty cool room. Also, I spotted Lee Joon and Yuri. They were smiling, talking and giggling together. My heart started to hurt but, I remebered, he is not worth. So, I turned around and just saw the view. When, my time was up I went to a masagging room. The masagging room was like in heaven. The worker hands were magic. Every bone of back was cracked. Every single one. It hurt but felt good. 

Then, finally I got into a robe again and headed down to the salon. It was huge! Their were seats everywhere. Not even joking. It took about 45 mintues just to get a chair. That's how crowded it was. 

I finally got my seat. And they looked really careful to my face and my hair. 

"You have a nice complextion. Healthy Hair and nice check bones," She said. 

"Thank you," I said smiling. 

"Okay, I'm turning you around. I want it to be a suprise." I nodded and she did. I sighed once and she begin to cut. I got bangs and a new hair color. It was a light brown. 

 

I looked different a little bit but, It's still Ji Woo. I was really happy how it looked and I nevered know this color was this good on me. I thought it woul be horriable, but I was wrong. I stood up and I checked for the last time. I bowed to the lady. 

"Kamsaminda," I said cheerful. 

"No problem," she said smiling. When, I walked out every men kept looking at me. It was really wierd but I was managed to get use to it. After my haircut, I went to see the eye doctor. Before I start she took my glasses and she analyze for my contacts. Also, Mrs. Kim paid a little bit extra for color ones too. Is it she nice. She told I had a good vision but I have a trouble for near and far sighted. So she made me special contacts. I was about to use 3 colors but she told me too keep all of it. Somehow 3 conacts went to all. They had cute and scary desgin. She told me I can start wearing it now. So I took true saphire. It was a really bright blue. It looked pretty. My doctor helped me put it on. After I blinked a couple times and eyesight was even better then my glasses. I hugged her. 

"Kamsaminda," I kept saying. I finally realse her. She got scared when I did that too her. 

"No problem," she siad smiling. I stood up and I walked out. I looked at every boy, I see. All of them gave me the eye and some whistle at me. Lastly, I made to the wardrobe. I stepped inside and first person I saw was Lee Joon and then Yuri. They were having fun together. I really miss the old days. WAIT! I should forget about him. Mrs. Chang, the fashionista, gave me my clothes and made me go to the next changing room of Yuri's. I was hesitated to go but Mrs. Chang pushed me in and losed the door. I locked and changed. It looked really cute. I tought I would never wear a skirt again. It's been years since the last time I wore a skirt. The skirt was ruffed and white. Also, the top was black and really silky to my skin. 

I also had a with watch, purse and shoes. 

This watch belongs to my mother. I guess Mrs. Kim found it on my mothers will and gave it to me. 

After I was done I stepped out and everybody stopped and stared. Some of the males came up to me and asked me for my phone number but I rejected them. But, they gave thier number too me. I was blushing for embarassed. My look was so different then before. I wore like a bunch of flannels and glasses. But now, I'm wearing flats, skirt and my hairstyle suit me better then my old one. I stepped down and Lee Joon kept staring at me. I waved at him but he didn't responeded so, I walked past him. But, he grabbed mt arm and pulled me into him. 

"Lee Joo, let her go," said Yuri hitting him in the back. I was confused. 

"Ani," he screamed. That sacred and suprised me. 

"Lee Joo, I thought you loved me," said Yuri. I saw that she started to cry. Lee Joon looked at her and toched her shoulders. 

"I nevered liked you," Lee Joon said. Yuri was so embarassed and hurt. She started to ran away but, I stood there in shock. 

"Ji Woo," he begin. "I always loved you. I did break up with you because I wanted too. I did it so...I wouldn't see get her by that b*tch." I started t cry. Those words fixed my bruised heart. My heart started to heal. 

"Lee Joon," I said. Lee Joon came to me and hugged me. 

"Ji Woo, I love you," he said in english. My tears were coming down like a rainfall. He let go of me and grabbed his handkerchief. He wiped it for me. 

"I always loved you too," I said still crying. Everybdy awed like their where in the play. I waited for Lee Joon get his new clothes on. It took awhile so I looked around. I found something interesting though. I got closer it too it and it was a a women's shirt. It was totally see through. How can a girl wear this? 

"Ji Wo, I''m done," screamed Lee Joon. I put it bak and ran up to him. He was wearing sleeveless and gray shirt. So, it showed his muscles. Also, he was wearing a hat. And he was wearing some tight jeans. 

He looked really good. I shyly go up to him and hugged from behind and on his waist. 

"Oppa," I said smiling. 

"Oh, there you are," he said smiling. I left go and face to him. "How does Oppa look?" 

"Ummmm...He looks good." 

"Good?" 

"Handsome?" 

"Nope. That's not the word." I kpet thinking about the word but then I found out what was the word. 

"You want me to ssay it," I asked. He nodded his and showed a smirking smile. 

"Oppa is...y," I said embarressed. 

"That's the word." He pulled me close and stuck his hand on my waist. I put my head on his shoulders and walked out of there. On the look of Mrs. Kim face wasn't pretty. 

"Ji Woo, are you see this b*sterd, again," she said with anger. 

"Mrs. Kim, he is not that word. And yes I'm seeing him again," I said trying to let Mrs. Kim cool down. 

"Are you insane," she said and grabbed my wrist ad took me outside. 

"Mrs. Kim please respect me and boyfriend," I asked nicely. 

"How can I? This thing broke your heart." 

"This thing is my boyfriend. He only did that to protect me." 

"Okay then, but when he breaks your heart again...don't go to me crying." She stormed off to her limo and drove away. Lee Joon came up to me and hugged me. 

"It'll be okay, I promise," he said comforting me. 

"I hope so, Lee Joon. I hope so," I said softly. 

"How about staying at my dorm again." 

"Kamsaminda." He showed me to his car and we drove away. First, we stopped by his photo shoot. They took a couple of group photos and single ones. Then, came with the girls. I kinda of was uneasy but, Lee Joon knows what to do. As it was Lee Joon turn, the model tried to be y with him. I can tell on his face he didn't like it. I didn't want to see it, so I walked away. 

"Ummmm...model please don't do that. Lee Joon has a girlfriend. So, please don't make to seductive," said the photographer. Everybody, incdluding me, were suprised. She nodded and tried. It was okay. After, they were done, Everybody went to the korean steak house, while Lee Joon wanted to show me something in thier dorm. It was 15 mintues away from their dorm. As, he parked his car in the drive way. Lee Joon handed me a blind fold.

"Put this on," Lee Joon said. I was scared. But I slowly nodded my head and put it on. Lee Joon went around and hold my hand. Ad leaded me to the place he wanted to show me. He opened the door and lead me the way to the dinning room, I think. He made saty put and went somewhere. I heard click. 

"Okay, 1...2...3...open," he said. I removed the blind fold and the table was setup really romantic.

It was really cute! I was suprised that, he can be this romantic. He pulled out my chair and pushed it back. Then, he went to the kitchen and brought some good smelling food. 

Mine was adorable and tasty. He had of course his favorite, Spicy Stirred-Fried Chicken Dak-Galbi with pieces of Spicy Chicken Buldak. We talked about alot of things. We talked about, homework, teachers, are time together and something awkward. It was about wifes and husbands. He threw a random fact and that made me silent for the whole eating. After we were done and he took out dessert. 

I nevered seen this type of artwork about food. It looked a amazing and tasty. Lee Joon fed me the frist bite. The taste was jumping around my mouth.

"Wow, it's amazing, Lee Joo," I said.  

"Gomayo," he said smiling. So, I took out my fork and fed him. We kept feeding eachother. After we were finish I had something my lip. I was about to wipe it but Lee Joon stopped my hand and it off my lip. My heart skipped som many beat. I just frozed. 

"Kam-amsami-mida," I staterred. He giggled while I just froze. 

"No probelm," he said while taing the plates and washing it. I shook my head and help him out. I dried all the plates and put it back to the washer. Of course he finished before me. As I was drying the dishes, utentis, and pan, Lee Joon hugged me behind my wiast. I blushed but I kept drying them. 

"Do you feel comfortable," Lee Joon asked. 

"Y-yes," I stuttered. 

"Okay then. How about this?" He moved my hair on one said and begin kising my neck. I just froze. But at least I finished. I turned around to him so, it looks like we were hugging. Lee Joon kept staring at me. Then, he kissed me. Then, the next you know we making out and Lee Joon went to my neck again. 

"What spell did you put on me," he said and then kissed me again. He carried me like bridail style and put me down on the bed. Then he took off his shirt and went on top of me. 

"Lee Joon, I think we should stop," I said pushing him away. 

"Girl, I can't." Then he went back to kissing my neck. I knew this was bad but we did it. I can't believe me and him did it. This was the frist time doing something naughty. 


Here is an update. Sorry, for the late one. 

Hope you like it! 

Thank you for subscribing and commenting!! 

I have 12 subscribers!!!SUPER!!!!