The Wedding: Part 2!

My Unexpected Husband (FIX & REVISE)

He kept kissing me but not soft. It was rough and hard. I tried so hard to get out but he was stronger then me. Then the door wide open. When that happened, Lee Joon separated from my lips and looked. Even me.

"Jwi So," screamed Jonghyun.

"Jonghyun," I cried out loud. I can see Jonghyun clenching his fist and punched Lee Joon on the face. He fell down and Jonghyun checked my face. "Jonghyun, I'm fine."

"Are you sure? No cuts or bruises?"

"Ani and Jonghyun!" Jonghyun turned around and kicked him out. Then Lee Joon stood up and ra after Jonghyun. He shoved him to the wall. I started to fell Jonghyun's pain in my heart. "Please, stop!" But they didn't listen to me. Then, people started to come near the room. But no one would help us. They just stood their and watched. Lee Joon pinned downed Jonghyun and punched him.

"That was for stealing Jwi So," said Lee Joon and punched him again. When Lee Joon was about to hit him for the third time, Jonghyun stopped him and pushed him back. I tried to but in but Thunder and G.O stopped me. And pinned me down to the wall. Then Mir, closed the door so, the people won't watch.

"Let me go," I screamed. But they wouldn't. I tried slip my way out but nothing. "Please, stop." But nothing. Jonghyun, punched him back and pinned him to the wall. Punched over and over. But Lee Joon kneed him on the stomach and pushed him out. Then Jonghyun back hit the wall with big bam. "Please....stop." I begin to cry. Jonghyun started to moan. Then Lee Joon told them to let me go and once I was released. I quickly ran up to him and helped him up.

"Jwi So, I'm fine," he whispered.

"Your not," I screamed at him. Before I can give him a hug, Mir dragged me out. "Let me go!"

"Let go of her," screamed Jonghyun. Mir stopped and dropped me. I crawled up  to him and hold him onto my arms. Then the security guards finally came. They quickly pinned them down and asked if we were okay. We both nodded.

"Jonghyun," I said to him. He smiled and hugged me. "Aren't hurt?" 

"Nae but I feel okay, when I'm in your arms," he said. I started to cry and smile. I helped him up and hugged him again.

"Miss, are you sure your okay," one of the police asked. I nodded. When we were going out, Lee Joon grabbed the police gun and aimed at us. We quickly looked back.

"Put the gun down," said the police.

"Ani," Lee Joon said. Jonghyun pushed me out and Lee Joon pulled the trigger. I quickly stood up and took the hit. I went down and they tackled Lee Joon down. But hit the trigger once more into my back.

"Jwi So," screamed Jonghyun.

"Jong-hyun," I tried to say and with my breathing.

"Jwi So, please stay with me."

"I'll try but I don't know if I can survive this."

"Ani. And stop talking. Jwi So, please stay with me. I love you." Jonghyun started to cry and one of his tears hit me on the face. Me and Jonghyun laughed. Then wiped away from my tears. He touched my face and I place one my hands on his hands. And a tear went down on my cheek.

"I...Love...You," I said.

"Please, stay with me." Then I begin to close my eyes. 


Here is an Update! Hope you like it. I suggested to go longer. So my subscribers, espicially JessicaTran, dino-nerd525, will be happy about it!