The Results!

My Unexpected Husband (FIX & REVISE)

~Jonghyun's POV~

We finally made it too the hostipal. I quickly screamed for help and they answered quickly. I put her down to the bed and they quickly went to the surgery room. They told me to went outside, I did. I walked back and fourth. Non-stopping about Jwi So. I hope she is okay.

(1 hour later)

The doctore came out and I quickly stood up.

"So," I asked.

"She is doing fine. Everything went well," said the doctor.

"Kamsaminda. Kamsaminda," I kept saying and even hugged him. I released him and said sorry. He forgave me and let me went inside. I saw Jwi So. Still sleeping and bandages around her wriest and her back. I sat next to her and held her hand. I stood there for an a hour and fell asleep.

~End of Jonghyun's POV~

*5 years past*

I woke up and saw my husband next to me. Sleeping like an angel then he ruined it by making a big snore. I pushed him and then he grabbed me.

"Jonghyun, let go," I said.

"Ani. You woke me up," Jonghyun answered.

"Okay. I'm sorry."

"That's not enough." Then he begin to tickle me.

"Hahahahahaha....Jonghyun.....hahahahaha...stop..."

"Ani." Then we heard a knock. We stopped and I got up to open the door. And there was my little angel.

"Minnie, whats wrong," I asked.

"You guys are loud," Minnie complained. I laughed and carried her. I put her on the bed and she hugged Jonghyun.

"Mianhae. Would you forgive your umma," I asked.

"Nae," she answered and kissed me in the cheek.

"How about your appa," asked Jonghyun.

"Well...your snore woke me up." I laughed while Jonghyun pouted. The he begin to fake cry. "Umma..."

"Minnie, go say sorry to your appa," I answered. She went up to him and kissed his forehead.

"Mianhae, appa."

"Mean it," Jonghyun said. She nodded then Jonghyun scared her by giving her an unexpexted hug. "I forgive you." SHe giggled and I did too. Then he bringed me in.

"Okay. Okay. That's enough. I have to get ready soon," I said. Jonghyun and Minnie let me go and pouted.

"Why," they said.

"I have to meet up with 2NE1."

"Will you comeback tongnight not like in a year," said Minnie.

"Nae. You know what, I can bring you if you want." Minnie smiled brightly and hugged me.

"Nae. I'll wait in the bathroom," Minnie said and ran off. I giggled and started to pick my clothes. Then I forgot about Jonghyun. I looked at him and he was pouting.

"Don't you have a live performance or a varitey," I asked. He shooked his head no. "How about you come at lunch time. I'll text you the deets." He thought about it and he shook his head yes. I smiled and picked out my outfit. "Can you take Minnie a bath, sweetie."

"Nae," Jonghyun whispered to my ear. It sent shivers down to my back. He kissed my cheek and went off to what I had told him. I snapped back to reality and picked my clothes. Then took a shower downstairs and pat my body dry. Then put on my outfit and grabbed my purse from car. Then put on my shoes.

Then grabed my files and paper work from the table and waited for my Minnie. Then she came. She had a cute and nerd outfit on. And look! She also has the ner glasses with it.

She put on her white shoes while I grabbed my keys. I waited until she finished. I kissed Jonghyun goodbye and Minnie hugged him. I put Minnie in her seat, buckled her up, and closed door. I went to the front seat, inserted the key, and started the engine. I backed up and before we went, me and Minnie waved goodbye and we were off.

"Umma, are we going to see 2NE1 unnies," asked Minnie.

"Nae. They will be so happy to see you again," I said.

"I'll be happy to." I giggled and that talking past us our time. We were finally here. I parked car near the entrance. I got out and then helped Minnie. Then made sure I got my papers and my purse. I closed and locked my car. We were finally here. Minnie ran up to CL because she waited for us in the 1st floor. "Hi, unnie. How are you?"

"I'm doing fine, Minnie. You," CL asked. I hugged CL and all of us went to the elevator.

"I'm doing fine. How is Minzy, Dara, and Bom?"

"There doing fine. So Jwi So, do you have our designs." I nodded and the door opened. We walked out and went to the meeting room. When we got there, MInzy was chased by Bom and Dara was trying to control them. Then Minnie went on top of the table and screamed. It hurts others ear but it got there attention. They looked at Minnie and run up to her and hugged her. Then they came up to me and hugged me. We got to our seats and getted started. I gave my phone to Minnie to play with for a few minutes.

After all of the talking, changes, and liking, we were finished. And the good thing is that they like my idea and I get to go with them to their concert in Japan. Also, that concert includes SHINee so, all of us can go as a family and work. I was about to text Jonghyun but Minnie was talking to someone.

"Minnie, who are you talking too," I asked.

"Appa, he wants to talk to you but you were busy," Minnie replied.

"Wow Jwi So, Your hubby wants you that bad," said Dara. I looked at her and nodded.

"You have no idea," I said. I grabbed the phone and told him where it is. Then ended the call. "Let's go eat."

"Nae," they all said in a unison. We got into our cars and headed to our destenation.


We got to our destention and Jonghyun was there first. And he brought rest of SHINee. We all greeted to each other and went inside. We went into a cafe called, Sweet. It was new and me and 2NE1 wanted to try it. Anyways, we got to our table and I sat next between Minnie and Jonghyun. We ordered a strawberry shortcake, alot of cold cuppcino, and alot of sweets. Me and Minnie will be sharing a chocolate cake and my drink is a mocha cookie crumble shake.

When we got our order, Minnie grabed her fork and started to dig in. Then was getting drity so I had to stop her first and looked at her. We all giggled and I wiped .

"It's clean. Eat neatly, okay," I asked. She nodded and did. I took a sip of my drink and we talked rest of the time. We talked about our coming events, life, futrue plans or something funny happened to us. Then after that, 2NE1 paid all for us but SHINee paid it for us first. Then we headed out, said our goodbyes, and went our seperate ways. Me, Minnie, and Jonghyun got into the car and started to drive home.

"Minnie, did you have fun at umma's job," asked Jonghyun.

"Nae. I get to see 2NE1 unnies," Minnie answered.

"That's good."

"Are we home now?"

"Nae," I answered while I parked the car in the garge. But when we were going to get Minnie, she feel asleep. I tried laughed silently. Jonghyun picked her up and too her in room while I went to our room and put on my pjs. Then Jonghyun came back.

"Did you change her and put on the night diaper," I asked.

"Nae," said Jonghyun while wrapping his arms on my waist. "Honey, you look cute today." I started to get warm.

"G-Gomayo," I stuttered. Then unexpectedly, Jonghyun turned me around so I was facing him.

"It's cute when you stutter," Jonghyun whisepred to my ear seductinly. Sending shivers to my back. He kissed my lips and then Minnie appeared in our bed.

"What's wrong, Minnie. Bad dream again?" She nodded and ran up to me. I carried her up and put her in the middle of the bed.

"It's okay, Minnie. Your appa and umma will protect from the mosters," said Jonghyun. She smiled and fell asleep. I tucked her in and kissed Jonghyun in the cheek.

"Goodnight, honey," I said.

"Night," Jonghyun answered. I laid down and stared at the ceiling until I fell asleep.


This is the last chapter of, "Unexpectted Arranges Marriage". But I'm not going to complete. The next few chapter will be "SPECIAL" chapters. And the title will be like this:

"Special" Chapter 1:

So I hope you like the LAST Chapter and looking for the "Speceil" Chapters!