First Night With MBLAQ!

My Unexpected Husband (FIX & REVISE)

I just kept looking around their dorm. I just find clothes every where and a lot of pictures. I like thier pictures though. I went back to the living room and I see Lee Joon cooking. I didn't he can cook. He must be great chief then. I went next to me and said, "What are you cooking?" He got scrared. He screamed like a girl. I couldn't help it and just laugh about it. 

"YEAH! That's not funny," Lee Joon said. 

"I'm sorry," I said holding my laugh. He right away want back to cooking. "What are you cooking?" 

"It's a suprise." 

"Come on just tell me," I pleaded and do my puppy face. 

"Hahaha, your cute." I looked away from and thought, "He called me cute!"

"Where am I sleeping for tonight," I asked changing the subject. 

"Go to this hallway and its your 3 door to the right," he said pointing it out. I went the hallway and counted the doors on the right. When I reached to three I opened the door and Someone was changing. It was G.O! I bowed and said, "Mianhae," and I quickly closed the door. I kept breathing heavly. I was leaning on the door still breathing heavyly. Then G.O opened the door and I fell flat on my back. "Ow!" 

"Oh, sorry," he said while helping me up. I rubbed my head and my back. WOW! My back is so stiff. I kept rubbing my back still. "Is your back okay?" 

"It's fine," I lied. 

"My name is..." 

"G.O!" 

"Yeah! Anf your name is..." 

"Oh! It's Ji Woo." 

"I'm sorry." 

"It's okay! I guess it wasn't meant to be." Then he hugged me. 

"Ji Woo, is it o..." Lee Joon said. He didn't finihed because he saw G.O and me hugged. "Yeah!" He came to us and broke us apart. Then, he squezze his nose with the tong for the kitchen. The next thing you know, G.O chased Lee Joon around the dorm. While they were doing that I went to the room to change. I wanted to change to my pajama's already. 

*No One's POV*

"Where did she go," said Lee Joon. 

"I think she went to the bed room," said G.O. They both went checkit out. They open doors slwoly and quietly. And they can see Ji Woo changing. They kept watching her until she was done and they quicky got back to thier places. Lee Joo went back to the itchen and G.O went on the couch to watch tv.  Ji Woo caem out with a pink tank top and shorts. 

*Back to Ji Woo POV*

"Is the food done," I asked. 

"Almost," said Lee Joon. 

~Ding Dong~ 

"I'll get it," I said. I opened the door and it was Seungho, Mir, and Thunder. Thier mouth dropped. I bend down to wave at their face but no reponse. Then Mir started to have a nose bleed. OMO! I was in shock. I grabbed him and bring him to the kitchen. I gave him tissue and told him to spit out the blood to the sink. I grabbed a ice pack wrappe with tissue and put it its neck. I made him sit down. Then. I stopped and stared. Seungho and Thunder were still outside. 

"Hello," I said. But no reaponse I grabbed both of them and let them stand near the front door. 

"Lee Joon, call me if the food is done," I said. I had to finish my drawaing. I'm almost done with this dress. (To see the dress looks like, stay in tune for the 5th chapter. ) This assignment is for the bride and groom. I just finished groom yeasterday and my goal is to finished the brides dress today! Then I'll start sewing tomorow.  

*Outsiade of Ji Woo's room* 

"Who is she," asked Seungho. 

"That girl, is Ji Woo. She met Lee Joon few hours ago," said G.O watching tv still. 

"Hyung, Is she your girlfriend," said Thunder. 

"Not yet," Lee Joon. 

"Whatd do you mean not yet," said G.O. 

"When we get close and get to know each other, then maybe I'll aske her out," Lee Joon blushing. 

"OMO! Your blushing aren't you," said Thunder pointing and laughing. 

"Shut up," Lee Joon screamed. Every boady stop then everybody started to laugh. 

*Back to Ji Woo's POV*

I walked out of the room and see them laughing. They look like thier having some fun. I didn't want to disturb so I went back to the room. 

"Wait Ji Woo, come back," someone said. I turned and they were telling me to come. I come to him and I stood behind Lee Joon. 

"Ji Woo, out of the five of us, who will you pick to date, and why," asked Thunder. 

"Ummm...I have to pick....Lee Joon. It is because he has that good charm and smile. Also, knows how to treat right and he won't break promise," I said. 

"Then who is your second, third, fourth, and last?" 

"It will be Seungho, G.O, You and Mir." They all laughed. 

"You put Mir last...hahahahaha," said Lee Joon. "Why did you put Mir last?" 

"I like his looks and personaility but he is not my type," I said. 

"I know want you mean," said Mir. 

"Your still cool," I said, I walked up tom him and kissed him in the cheek. He was blushing and that meade me giggle. 

"I'm hungry," said Thunder. 

"Me too," I said. 

"Don't worry, I made Kimchi with noodles with shrimp," said Lee Joon, he walked to the kitchen and set up the table. I wanted to help. I put out 6 forks and spoons, cups, tissues and plates. Then, Lee Joon pass out the food. When the food was on my plate, I can just smell the taste of it. It smelled so good. I love kmichi! It's my favorite food to eat. Most of the time they kept talking about thier shows and memories. Some of the memories are funny and crzy but some them are sad. After we finished, everybody left except for me and Lee Joon. 

"I'll dry and you washed, " I said. And he nodded. We kept talking about our lives. We both laughed when it was funny and we encourge each other to do better.  "Can you help me out on my project?" 

"What kind of project is it," he asked. 

"I have to design a wedding dress and a tux for the groom. And I was hoping to be the groom and wear my tux?"  

"I'll do it." He smiled. 

"Who is going to be my bride?" Then he chuckled. 

"It is me. I have to wear it." 

"You will look beautiful." I blushed. After, I was done I did my night routine (Like brush teeth, wash my face, and etc...) I went to bed first. Then some weight was add more. I turned and it was Lee Joon. I was about to scream but he covered my mouth. "I have to sleep with you because the other members locked thiere door and I tried to knock but they said the same thing, " Sleep with Ji Woo,". Is that okay." I just nodded. I turned around and blushed so hard. I slept like baby until Lee Joon kept mumbling. 

I woke up and look at the clock. It was 1:24 am. "What's wrong mow," I whispered. 

"Please don't go," said Lee Joon sleep talking. 

"What?" 

"Plaes don't go Ji Woo." He said my name. 

"I love you." Then he grabed my arm and he wanted to cuddle with him. His hug was so warm.

"Lee Joon are you awake now," I asked. 

"I am now." 

"I won't you leave you. I will stick to your side starting tomorrow." 

"Really?" 

"Yup!" 

"Okay! Go to sleep no, we have classes tomorrow." I went to sleep and so as Lee Joon. 


Update! Thank you for supporting this story! 

Hope you like it! 

Please no silent readers.