I'll Be Your Lover Forever!

My Unexpected Husband (FIX & REVISE)

As I wake up, I looked to my right and Lee Joon is still sleeping. Oh, I forgot that we had it. I don't what I was thinking. First, I wanted to stop but, Lee Joo has his ways and changed my mind. I turned to my side and I toched his face. When, I touched his face he opend his eyes slwoly. Then, he smiled. 

"Good morning, beautiful," he said. I smiled. I sat up still holding the blanket until it touched my chin. Then, I grabbed the blanket to cover my and tried getting my clothes. I ran to the bathroom and raan some water in the tub. I immediately got in. I et a big sighed and went all the way to the tub. I got up when I couldn't breathe anymore. 


When I was going downsatirs, the smell was like a fruity and a  sweet smell. I quickly pace myself going downstairs. Then I miss  step and tumble down the stairs. Ow! I moaned and rubbed my back.

"Omo! Are you okay," asked Lee Joon. I nodded my head. He reached out his and hand. I grabbed it and he helped me up! 

"Gomayo," I said feeling my head. "Can I have a ice pack?" 

"Ummm..." he said looking for it. "Here." I bowed my head and got it and placed on my head. 

"Ahhhhh... That feels nice," I said but I saw Lee Joon giggle. "Oppa, what are you cooking?" 

"It's a...suprise," he said smiling. 

"Come on! I'm hungry and I want to know what it is ." I tried to sneek around him but he kept covering with a the pan cover. I was getting mad and curious. I started to tickle him and he was stepping out of his spot and he hit his lad on the coach which mead him fall. I started to laugh but he took my arm and pull it, eventually I fell on top of him. He smirked and I was in shock! I was about to get up but he hold on my waist tight! I tried to get out he kept squeezing really hard. 

"Lee Joon, let go of me," I screamed. 

"Ani," he said smiling. 

"Mianhae." 

"Really?" 

"Nae." 

"Okay!" he let go of me and we stood up. I looked at him and quickly ran to the kitchen. I was about to open the cover but Lee Joon smacked my hand. 

"Ow," I said rubbing my hand. 

"Mainhae," he said kissing my hand. "Does it still hurt?" 

"Ani but it's red." His eyes widen when I showed him, so he looked for another ice pack in the freezer. When he fianlly find mine he immediately put it in my hand. "Thank you!" 

"No problem!" I just waited until the food was done but I fell asleep after a minute. Some how I was tired. 


I open my eyes and found a light blanket on me and the pillow was very hard. I wiped my eyes and it wasn't a pillow. I looked up and it was Lee Joon's thighs. He was also fast asleep. I put the blanket on him and food was in front of me and there was a card too. It says: 

Here is your food! I hope you like it! I use a special ingredint. That ingredint was Love. 

That was really sweet. I opened the cover and it was so cute. 

I took a small bite out of everything and all of them tasted so delicious. I couldn't stop eating it. I took my time to eat it and enjoy it. After I was done, I finished my coffee and took it to the sink. I started to wash the dishes. That' the only thing I can do right now. After I finished, I checked to see Lee Joon. He looks so peaceful when he sleeps. Sometimes I wonder what he dreams about. I fixed his head position and double his blanket. It was realy chilly tonight. I kissed his forehead and started to walk away. 

"Ji Woo," someone sad softly. I turned around to see who was it and it was Lee Joon. His eyes look so scared. I walked up to him and sat next to him. 

"What's wrong," I asked. 

"I had the worst dream ever." 

"What was it about?" 

"When you leave me...alone." Right then what he said to me, I was the fine what my father was saying to me. 


Mianhae! I'm sorry. This week was my Finals! Now... I"M DONE!!!!!!!!!! 

I'll become a freashman next year!!!! WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!

Hope you guys like it! 

Here is a special video: