His My Boyfriend!

My Unexpected Husband (FIX & REVISE)

I tried to look for the house but...I wasn't even close. I tried so hard. I'll ask them but they all laugh. What rude people! The more I looked for the house; I kept thinking about Jonghyun! I try to think something different but he comes and pops in my head. I gave up again because 1) I'm tired and 2) Jonghyun pops in my head. I started to head to the unversity. I was almost there until my phone rang. It was a unknow number. Usaully poeple don't answer but, I do. 

"Hello," I said. 

"Is this Ji Woo," the women asked. 

"This is her." 

"Did you find our house yeat?" 

"No, I'll text you after your class is done. Okay?" 

"Sure! My class ends at 3:00pm," I said. Then we said our goodbyes and she hanged up first. I was happy that she called. I'll go out of control, if I couldn't find that house. It took me a month. I was staying at my friends dorm for awhile. I continue my walk. I was smiling and humming "Hello," by SHINee. Until, I saw Jonghyun with a bunch of queenkas. Also, there was the biggest queeka in our campus, Yuri. She'll try to get your man, no matter what. If she needs to get down and dirty; she will go down to that level. I walked past them normal. I didn't even look at him. Jonghyun said "Hi" but I didn't respond. When they couldn't see me and I couldn't see them, I went to my sad face. I was all by myself in the hallways. Then I startd to say: 

"Jonghyun, why did you have to be a kingka? Why can't you be a normal guy? I tired to think of you as a regularr guy but... your not. I can't stop thinking about you. All day and Night! Why did I fall in love with you." 

I had say this. Its hard to keep it inside of you. At least no one was here to listen. I started to walk again then I heard a voice. I turned around and it was... JONGHYUN!!! I was blushing so hard. I kept thinking, "Did he hear what I said?" That was the only thing on my mind, right now. 

"Do you really mean it," he asked. I tried to answer but no words came out. "Do you like me, Ji Woo?" I didn't answer. I stayed quiet. He came up to me close. He looked at my eyes and his hand went softly down to my face. "You have the most pretties eyes, I ever seen." He still kept looking at me. 

"Kamsaminda," I said softly. Then, he kissed me! I didn't want him to kiss me but, I started to like it. Then he pushed me to the wall. His tongue find a way in my mouth. I kept thinking, "Should I stop him?" I kept thinking about it but, he stopped. 

"Sorry, I got carried away there," he said blushing. 

"It's okay," I said shyly and also blushing. 

"Can I walk with you?" I nodded. He took my hands and was lingered with my fingers. His hand was little bit bigger then mine. I felt so embarresed because everybody saw hold hands and then I almost got ranover by the football team. Jonghyun saved me in time. He hugged me tight and faced me too the wall. I thought it was sweet. 

"Kamsaminda Jong..." I coudn't finished because he corrected me. 

"Call me oppa," he said smiling. 

"As in big brother?" 

"No, as in boyfriend." I froze. My eyes just widen. Every girl was whinning because they wanted to be in my position. He waved his hands in front of my face but I didn't flinched. He made funny faces but that didn't work either. So, he kissed me in the cheek. I covered my cheek. I'll the girls screamed. 

"YEAH! Don't do it here," I screamed. 

"It's just a peck in the cheek," he said trying to get out of this trouble. 

"Still!" He hugged me and whispered in my ear, "Mianhe." He let go but, I kissed him in the cheek and walked away. He was suprised and ran to catch up to me. I was happy that he will support me and be at my side. I picked the right boit to be my boyfriend. 


Did you guys like it??? Comment Please! Don't forget to subscribe! 

NO silent readers! DON'T be shy!! 

Please subscribe and comment!