Senior Prom

My Unexpected Husband (FIX & REVISE)

I put on my dress and fixed my hair. I tried to hurry but tried to slow down. After all the preparing, I checked myself for the last time and took a deep breath. I grabed my purse and put my phone inside. I opened the door and went downstairs. When I got there, I saw Jonghyun with his tux and some roses.

"There is my beautiful wife, Mrs. Kim Jwi So," Jonghyun said. I started to blush. Then he came up to me and handed my flowers.

"Gomayo, Oppa," I said shyly. He smiled and kissed my cheeks. He took out his hand and we walked to the car. The whole car ride me and Jonghyun been talking about our graduation and our wedding. The looks of it, his excited even more. He kept holding my hold so tight anf firm. "Jonghyun are you okay?"

"Nae. I'm just excited to go to the last dance with my beautiful wife."

"Awwww...Me too. I'm happy to be with my handsome husband." When we got there, the chuaffer open our door and the photographers were already taking pictures. Dam! The lights were bright. Jonghyun offered his arm and I accepted it. I was smiling and so was Jonghyun. We walked halfway of the red carpet and pose for our pictures. Jonghyun wrapped his arms on my waist and we hold our hands in front. After taking pictures, we went inside. It was so cool. Had fancy candles, chandelairs, and nice service. One of the workers took my jacket and showed as our tables. We sat with the rest of SHINee.

"Annyonghaesayo, Jwi So," said Everybody.

"Annyonghaesayo. How are you guys," I nicely asked.

"Good," said Minho and Taemin.

"Fine," said Onew.

"Great," said Key. 

"That's good to her," I said. I took my napking and put it my lap. We waited ten minutes to get our salad. Then came to the noddles and dessert cart. Jonghyun told me too close my eyes and so I did. Then I heard clatter of plates and utensils. "What are you doing, Jonghyun?"

"You'll see...Open," Jonghuyn said. I did and was suprised.

"Jonghyun, this is sweet of you," I said.

"Check ou the ring," He said. I was confused and did. The ring wasn't fake.

"Now, your part of me now," Jonghyun said. He took ring out of the cake, wiped witha tissue, and replaced the ole ring.

"This looks beautiful, Jonghyun," I said.

"Your more beautiful then any other ring." I started to tear and hugged me.

"Jonghyun, thank you.And I love you" I realesed and he wiped my tears. 

"Here I want you show how I feel right now," He said taking my hand to the stage. There was evena stool there for me to seat. "Everybody, Can I have your attention. I want to dedicate this song to lovely and truly wife, Jwi So." I looked at him and he signaled the DJ. The music started.

Lyrics:

너는 소중한 사람이야
noneun sojunghan saramiya
가장 아끼는 사람이야
gajang akkineun saramiya
보석보다 빛나는 너야
bosokboda bitnaneun noya
그런 널 지켜줄 나야
geuron nol jikyojul naya
네가 눈물 흘리면
nega nunmul heullimyon
내가 더 아프잖아
nega do apeujana
두 눈에 넣어도 아프지 않을
du nune nohodo apeuji aneul
그런 사람이니까
geuron saraminikka

누구보다 널 사랑해
nuguboda nol saranghe
누가 뭐래도 널 사랑해
nuga mworedo nol saranghe
힘이 들면 나의 어깨에 기대어
himi deulmyon naye okke-e gideo
너 실컷 한번 울면 돼
no silkot hanbon ulmyon dwe
뜨거운 저 태양보다
tteugoun jo teyangboda
환히 빛나는 저 별보다
hwanhi bitnaneun jo byolboda
내 사랑은 식지 않을 거라고
ne sarangeun sikji aneul gorago
너에게 약속해
noege yaksokhe

마음껏 자랑하고 싶어
maeumkkot jaranghago sipo
세상에 소리치고 싶어
sesange sorichigo sipo
영원히 넌 내 여자라고
yongwonhi non ne yojarago
넌 나의 반쪽이라고
non naye banjjogirago
너 밖에 모르는 나
no bakke moreuneun na
그래도 난 행복해
geuredo nan hengbokhe
다시 태어나서 사랑한대도
dasi teonaso saranghandedo
널 사랑하고 싶은데
nol saranghago sipeunde

누구보다 널 사랑해
nuguboda nol saranghe
누가 뭐래도 널 사랑해
nuga mworedo nol saranghe
힘이 들면 나의 어깨에 기대어
himi deulmyon naye okke-e gideo
너 실컷 한번 울면 돼
no silkot hanbon ulmyon dwe
뜨거운 저 태양보다
tteugoun jo teyangboda
환히 빛나는 저 별보다
hwanhi bitnaneun jo byolboda
내 사랑은 식지 않을 거라고
ne sarangeun sikji aneul gorago
너에게 약속해
noege yaksokhe

고마워 날 다시 태어나게 한사람
gomawo nal dasi teonage hansaram
정말 놀라운 너 내겐 특별한 너
jongmal nollaun no negen teukbyolhan no
내가 널 지켜줄게
nega nol jikyojulge
이것 하나만 잊지마
igot hanaman itjima
이것 하나만 기억해줘
igot hanaman giokhejwo
세상모두 너에게 등을 돌려도
sesangmodu noege deungeul dollyodo
너의 편이 되어줄게
noye pyoni dweojulge

누구보다 널 사랑해
nuguboda nol saranghe
영원히 난 너만 사랑해
yongwonhi nan noman saranghe
내 사랑은 식지 않을 거라고
ne sarangeun sikji aneul gorago
너에게 약속해
noege yaksokhe
너만을 사랑해
nomaneul saranghe



After that, I was tearing my head off. This was the sweetest thing that he did. Jonghyun came up to me and I hugged immdediately.

"Jonghyun, You made me feel so happy inside and outside. I'm heppy to be back with you again. And I promise not to let you go ever again," I said. We hugged and the crowd awed us.

"Kiss. Kiss," the crowd chant. Jonghyun looked at me and I shurruged. Then he took me in and kissed me. Everybody cheered. When we sepereated, everybody clapped and cheered even more. We got down of the stage and we started to go to the dar.

"Where are we going," I asked.

"Let's go somewhere private," Jonghyun said. I giggled and agreed.
 

We finally got home. When I removed my shoes and went to my room to change, Jonghyun barged in and started to kiss me. I had to breath but his tongue got inside of my mouth again. This day was the best day ever.


Update! Done! Three more chapters to go!!