Finding My Senior Prom Dress

My Unexpected Husband (FIX & REVISE)

I woke up this morning to find my prom dress. Since, Jonghyun are back together and were getting married after we graduate in 1 month. I'm excited for that and this prom. My unnie is going to pick me up soon. So, I'm watching "You're Beautiful" to kill time.

"Why are up early," someone asked. I looked and it was Jonghuyn in his boxer and white tank top. I turned around and my face was getting warm. I looked again and he was smirking. Then he came by me.

"I'm looking for a dress," I said still looking away.

"Okay. But why aren't you looking at me."

"It's nothin. I thought I found a mouse," I said and looked at him. Since we're close enough, he kissed me. When we parted, my phone vibriated. "I have to go." I stood up and begin to walk the door.

"Your going now," he asked. I looked back and nodded. "It's going to be boring with you. Please stay."

"Mianhae. I have to go now, bye hney," I said and slam the front door. My unnie came out the car and hugged me tight.

"I miss you so much, bummy," my unnie said.

"I miss you too and don't call me bummy," I said and smiled and gave her hug again. She showed me her car and oh my gosh it's so cute.

We were about to drive but Jonghyun came to the car.

"I'm coming with you guys," Jongyun said. Me and my unnie looked back. He took a shower and was dressed nice.

"I guess," I said and we are off.


Finally we got to the mall. Since my unnie is married to this owner son, she gets to get free outfits. Even has a chauffer to take her to the garage shop and will be ready when we are down.

"Wow, unnie! He made big approve ments to the mall," I said.

"I know right," she said. When we stepped into the mall everybody started to crowd us because its Kim Jonghyun. We tried to get out but they push back in. We were surronded and we had no clue what to do. Until someone scream.

"It's sounds firmilar," said my unnie.

"Everybody leave those people away," screamed someone. Everybody what they were told. When the poeple seperated, my unnie left my side immediately. She hugged gut over there. I guess that was her husband. "Please leave this people alone or you'll be kicked out of this mall." When he said that, everybody complained and did what they were told.

"Bummy! Bummy! Bummy," my unnie kept screaming. I felt embarrased and Jonghyun was giggleing.

"Don't laugh about that," I said.

"Okay, bummie," Jonghyun said.

"I told you to stop," I said chasing Jonghyun. Then, I slipped onto Jonghyun. "Ow. Are you okay?"

"Nae. How about you," he asked.

"Nae. I'm sorry."

"It's okay." We look at each other eyes and we had that moment. Were about to kiss but my Unnie picked me up.

"Are you okay, bummy," asked my Unnie.

"Nae," I said and helped Jonghyun. Right away Jonghyun warped one of his hands onto my waist and bringed me to him close. "So this is your hubby?"

"Nae," said my unnie. Then my unnie and her hubbie were kissing. I pushed my unnie and showed my disgusting look.

"Yeah! You two were about kiss," she screamed.

"Yeah kiss not make out," I said.

"Fine you win this round," she said. We begin to walk together until she and her hubbie walked away from us. I wanted to ask but I didn't want to ruin the mood. Anyways, we went to different stores but nothin. Then we went to this last shop. It was callyed "Bitter+Sweey=Love". The title sound intresting. So we went in. The workers was nice and they told me to try out evert dress. I did but nothin. But the worker had one more dress in the back. It looked pretty when the first time I layed my eyes on.

"Wow! It looks too pretty," I said.

"Doesn't it. Go try it on," she said. I immediately nodded my head and went to the dressing room. It fit perfect and looked perfect on me. I wanted to cry so bad but I couldn't. The lady came out and introduce to me. I stepped out and asked Jonghuyn.

"Do you like it," I asked.

"Like it! I...LOVE It," Jonghyun said. He came up to me, picked up my hand, and kissed it. I blushed and giggled. Then he bringed me closer. I even got more red.

"Jonghyun, people are watching," I said.

"I don't care...Let them watch," he said. Then he kissed me. After, we aparted he smiled and I smiled. This day was great I got my dress, see my unnie, and importantly being with my fiance for the rest of my life.


Hope you like it!

Sorry for the late update.

I got caught up wiht my others :

A Kingka Fell In Love With You:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/183671/a-kingka-fell-in-love-with-me-infinite-kingka-queenka-romance-sunggyu-ukiss-highschooldrama

Beautiful Target:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/215316