Graduation!

My Unexpected Husband (FIX & REVISE)

My umma woke me up so early. So, she can do my hair, make-up, and fitting. My umma is strict about looking pretty. I don't know why? It all started when I went to my first dance when I was 12 years old. My best friend, who was aboy, asked me out to my first dress. So it took almost a week to get my dress for the dance. Anyways, my mom started to finished my make up and now is fitting on the dress. The dress I pick out is simple. I look a young and sophiscated lady. And the shoes are black but simple. Also not to high. After that, I put on the gown and hat. The gown and hat color are gold with a black lining. And the right coner of my right shoulder is our name, the class of 2012, and our major we had passed.

Like I said in the beginning, I wanted to be a fashion designer. And I finshed all the requirements. And I got an offer from Selena Gomez to make her dress for the MTV Choice awards after my wedding. Also, after my wedding Jonghyun and rest of SHINee are having there comeback. So, we will be sepreated soon but i'm going to make fun and great memories before we seperated again.

After all the checking for the last time form my mom, I finally get to go downstairs. My mouth was dry since my umma woke me up. And she wouldn't let me take a break. I just waited some water. When I was drinking, arms appered on my waist. 

"Good Morning," I said.

"Good Morning, Jonghyun said. "Did you have fun last night." He smirked while I blushed.

"Shhh..my mom doesn't know."

"Okay. You look amazing like always."

"Gomayo. My husband is looking handsome like always." He hugged me again on my waist until my umma seperated us. We got into the car and my Umma wanted me to sit next to yer in the front. I didn't want to talk back. So, I did wait I was told. It was silent because my umma did the all the talking. -By the way, my umma is Jonghyun's umma. After we got there, me and Jonghyun right away run away from umma and went somewhere in the collage."Your umma is really chatty."

"Nae. She only does that when she gets nervous," Johyung answered.

"Jinja?"

"Nae. Since we are alone...now. We go back to our bisnuess." I giggled but I stopped when Jonghyun brought me in. I truned silent and red.

"Okay," I said. We were about to kiss but Minho cut us.

"Jonghyun, it's time to go on stage," said Minho. 

"Nae. Now go away," Jonghyun said. He was going in but I stopped him. "Just one quick kiss."

"Ani. Go to stage. I'll cheer you okay," I said.

"Fine," he said and left. I followed and in line. When the music started, we started to go to our seats. Today was the big day! I felt happy and sad. I'm happy to follow my dream but It's sad to miss this school.

"Good Morning, class, famlies, and staff. Today is a happy day for our class to move on in their dream job. And now they can. Before we can move on, SHINee wanted to do a performance," said the Principal. When he finished, everybody screamed. So was I but mostly for Jonghyun. They were singing Juliette and Amigo. After their perfromance, SHINee went to their seats. Jonghyun came by and sat next to me. While do Principal were talking, me and Jonghyun were whispering to each other.

"You did good, oppa," I said.

"Gomayo. Did  you like my voice though. Since it was live, I thought my voice will crack," Jonghyun said.

"It's okay. But if you did, it'll be cute." After talking awhile, the Principle finally finished and it was time to get reconizged. We were in the 5th line. And it was getting hot. I took my tissue and whiped Jonghyun's sweat.

"Gomayo," he said.

"No problem." Oh were getting near. I wazs first then Jonghyun.

"Mrs. Kim Jwi So. Graduating Fashion and wotking with Jeremy Scott," said Principal. I shook his hand and bowed. Then it was Jonghyun's turn. "Mr. Kim Jong Hyun. Graduating Music and having a tour after his wedding." When he got his papers, he screamed and walk down. I couldn't help it but giggled. We went back to our seats and Jonghyun grabbed my hands and intertwined with his fingers to mine. He smiled and I did too. After the principal was done, he told us to stand up, turn our yarn to the left, and congratulate us. Me and Jonghyun flew our hat high and caught it.

Jonghyun pulled me in and kissed me.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too," Jonghyun said.

"I love you three."

"I love you for-forever," said Jonghyun. We looked at each other and giggled. Then Taemin came up to us.

"Hey Taemin," I started off.

"Hi, Noona. Your going to marry my hyung soon, right," Taemin asked. 

"Waeyo?"

"Because after that, you guys will have a baby soon and I'll be a uncle soon." My eyes widen and I laughed.

"Taemin, I think were not ready to have a child. Because after our wedding, we won't have time to go to out honey moon. We'll be already straight to work. You guys have a tour that takes about three months while mine takes seven months."

"Awww...why can';t you be pregnet and we had to stall out tour."

"Taemin," I screamed and hit him.

"I'm joking, noona. But if I wasn't.."

"Taemin!" I hit him again and he stopped. Umma came up to us and took of bunch of pictures. Then after that, I wanted to clean my locker. After that, I sat at the bench where I helped Jonghyun when he passed out. I touched the bench and memories started to go back in my brain. I started to tear. I will miss this place. I sat down and took a minute too think good memories. Then someone tapped my shoulders. I quickly wiped my tears and looked back. It was Jonghyun.

"Come on. It's time to go home and have a nice dinner with out family," Jonghyun said. I nodded and followed.


The dinner was great. Got to meet our flower girl anf ring boy. They were so cute. But Jonghyun kept saying they were evil but they look so cute and innocent. Then I meet my brides maid. It was Jonghyun's older sister. She seemed nice and kind. She is also married to Lee Min Ho. The actor. Then the grown ups have past out because the drank to much. While they're are drunk and past out, me and Jonghyun went upstairs too have our own time. If you know what I mean. By the way, today was an awesome day.


Update! Three more chapter to go.

And you know how Playful Kiss, the one staring Kim Hyung Joong, they have like 5 or 7 speacil episodes. Should I do for chapters. May be about 5 chapters. If you agree please comment yes.

Thanks for your support!