Planning A Wedding!

My Unexpected Husband (FIX & REVISE)

Jonghyun's umma wakes us up. I sat up while Jonghyun is still trying to go back to sleep.

"Jonghyun if you won't get up or else," said Umma.

"Or else what," said Jonghynun. Umma gave me the signal and I got off the bed. "Nothing happen." Jonghyun went back to sleep but umma dump him cold water. I covered my mouth and tried so hard not to laugh. "Umma!"

"I told you," umma said and walked off. I tried to keep in my laugh but I couldn't do it anymore.

"You think this is funny," Jonghyun said. I stopped laughing. He reached out his arms open. "Come here."

"Ani! Your wet," I said.

"Come one just one hug," he said while coming near me.

"Ani, I said." I ran all around the room and try to get to the door but Jonghyun caugh me. "Man, your soke."

"I know. But you love no matter what."

"That's true and now let go. So, umma won't splash us with cold water."

"Okay." He released me and I grabbed my towel. Then head to the bath tub and took a nice shower. Afte thee shower, I put on my robe, put my hair up with an towel, and went to our room. Jonghyun was just watching tv. I went my closet and picked my clothes. While I was deciding if should wear jeans or a dress, some arms appeared on my waist.

"Jonghyun," I asked.

"Shhh...Just be quiet and let me do the work," he said while kissing my neck.

"Jonghyun not now. We have to go somewhere."

"Come on, I can do it quick."

"Ani!' I removed his arms and changed in the bathroom. I just grabbed a random dress and black shoes.

I walked out and saw Jonghyun sitting on the ground in front of the bathroom door way. I rolled my eyes and stepped out fo the way. Then started to walk downstairs.

"Where's Jonghyun," Umma asked.

"His come down in a sec," I said. And he did.

"You look good," said umma.

"Thanks, umma," said Jonghyun. "Ji Woo, how do I look?"

 "You look fine," I said while looking thorugh the kitchen cabinets for something to grab to eat.

"Your not even looking at me."

"I know but my oppa is always good looking."

"Aw..Thanks," he said while hugging me behind. I looked at him and he kissed me.

"Okay you lovey dovey couple, lets go," said umma.

"Nae," we both said.


We were here. In a office talking about our wedding. It was mostly fun but umma kept intruding in our wedding. So, we argued alot. Espicially me and her. It took about three hours just to finish halfway. This is killing my brain.

We decided:

Center Piece -

Invitations -

The wedding-

(She had to design in the computer)

The reception (Inside) -

Cake-

Then your food menu is salas, bi bimbap and seafood buffet. After all of the deciding and arguing, me and Jonghyun are going fitting next week and also cake tasting. Then the wedding happens and were going to seperated for a year. I'm going to mis him...


It's almost over! And sad about that!

It's like the special epsiodes just like Playful Kiss, the drama. Vote!