Did Not Expect This!

My Unexpected Husband (FIX & REVISE)

I woke up around lunch time and I forgot I did it with him. So, I tried to look for my clothes. I think I got eveything. I put on my bra and undies. Then my t-shirt and my...pants. I looked into the cover but can't find my pants. I got of the bed and check under the bed and around the room. Then, I remembered. He forgot my pants downstairs. I opened the door and check is someone was up. I checked left to right and right to left. Good! Nobody was up right now. I quickly go down the stairs and look for my pants. Aish! It took me about thirty minutes just to find my freaking pants. I quickly put it on and go back to Jonghyun's room. I quickly grab my phone and my bag.

"Ji Woo," Jonghyun mumbled.

"What," I said.

"Were are you going," he said and rubbed his eyes.

"I have to go check with my friend. She called many times on my phone and left alot of voicemails."

"Okay, but come back soon. I'll miss you too much." I giggled and hugged him. "Ani. Give your oppa a kiss." I did but on the cheek. He got mad and bring me to the bed. I was in shock and I tried to get out. He smirked but he let go. "Go and hurry." I nodded and kissed him real this time. He went back to sleep. What a lazy but?


After a long day with my best friend, Ka Ye, I went back to Jonghyun's house at 9 pm. I know thats late but It's been three years I haven't seen Ka Ye. She been my Unnie or my mother. Anyways, I entered the house and the whole place was dark. Then, the sidwalk lit up and the floor shown up. I felt it and it was silk. I followed until I saw Jonghyun outside with a table for two, I was suprised.

"Well, Ji Woo, would care," he said pulling out the chair. I nodded and smiled. I sat down and he pushed me my chair. Then he opened my dish. Oh my gosh! It looked so good and yummy.

This is the main dish.

And another side dash. I my lips. It looked so good and smelt yummy.

"Wow~~~ Did you cook this, Jonghyun," I asked.

"Nae! I'm good singer and handsome but I can cook," he said. I laughed what he said.

"Cute." He took his fork and knife, and cute a pice of the side dish. Give it to me and it was amazing. The taste buds jumped around in my motuh. "Its amazing. "

"Jinja," he asked. I nodded. Then we had a nice evening together. We talked alot. Like funny moments, relationships, and many more. Then he got up and left. I was confused. Then he came back. He took me out of my chair and we face to face. "Ji Woo, I know we had out ups and downs in the beggining. And when I let go, I made a big mistake. Then, you came back to my life and I never been this happy like this. And lastly, when we got back together, I realizied that...I shouldn't let you go so..." He got down with one knee and and pulled out a ring. I was suprised. "So Ji Woo, would you marry me." I looked down on him and nodded. 

"Yes," I said wiping my tears. He got up and hugge d me. "Jonghyun, don't worry. I'll never levea you side." He smiled and kissed me. 

(This ring is so beautiful!)


Did you guys like it???

I hoped you did!!

Please comment and subscribe!

Kamsaminda!!!