Kidnap?!?!?!

My Unexpected Husband (FIX & REVISE)

I started to wallk to school. Lee Joon said he will be at school today, but he'll come late. I waws just thinking about my appa, school, and Lee Joon. Then suddenly grabbed my neck. It felt like he was going to straggle me. I hit the ribs, bit the hand, and stomp on his foot. I made a sucessful escape. I ran as fast and long as I can. He comes closer and closer to me. So, I had to ran faster and faster. I was there. A few more blocks to go. Then, a black van stop in front of me. I was suprised. I tried to run around it but a another black van stopped in front of me. I had no choice but I had to turn around and run back. But...I was to late. The chaser caught my arm and pulled me in. I tried to fight but he covered my mouth. My vision was blurry. I only saw that someone grabbed me in to go to the van. When, I had enough energy I tried to get out of the car but I dropped down fell asleep. 

*Couple of Hours Went By*

I woke up and I was in a basement, I think. I tried to stand up, but I was stuck to a chair. Then my hands and my feet were tied to the chair. I tried to remove my hands but the more I move it feels like it gets tighter. Wow, they thight it really good. Then a few lights were on. There was one in top of me. I heard someone coming. It sounded so firmilar. 

"Oh, your awake," someone said. I couldn't see him because he was in the darkness. I tried to squint my eyes to see who was it. But I couldn't recognize who he is. Then, he stepped out and it was Yuri's boyfriend. What was his name know? 

"Did you do thi to me," I asked. 

"Maybe..." 

"Don't play games with me!" 

"I won't unless you..." 

"You what..." 

"Break up with Lee Joon." He smirked and walk in front of me. He bent down and tried to touch my face, but I turned away. He smirked and stood up. "So, what's your answer, Ji Woo?" I looked at him. 

"Ani," I screamed. 

"Okay then, we go for easy way or the hard way?" My answer was a spit on the ground. Then, rest of his friends showed up and one of them was showing them a phone.

"Call, Lee Joon and put it on video call," he said.

"Yes sir" said the guy holding the phone. I looked at him again.

"What are you planning to do," I asked.

"You'll see," he said grinning. 

"Its ringing," said the phone guy. "Oh, he answered." All of them put their mas on. 

"Hello," said Lee Joon. 

"Ah, Lee Joon. Good thing you answered," said Yur's Boyfriend.

"Why is that good?" 

"Cause we gt something preious that you need and want." 

"What's going on," he said sounding worried. He turned the phone onto to me. I was facing down with my hair down. He grabbed my hair and showed me to Lee Joon. I was breathing heavy too. 

"Ji Woo," he screamed. 

"Yes it is. And you can't find her. She wil be kapt until she agrees to break up with you, but she has decline the offer. So, she will be here in this basement with little food and water." 

"I order you to let to her go."

"Sorry, but that doesn't work." Then he immedately enned the video call. "Now, since you decline our offer you have to stay here until you agree. He let go of my hair and walked off. I just wanted to scream for help but, I don't know if anybody can hear me. I also don't know where I am. I wanted to cry but no yet. 


The next morning, I woke up in a room. my left wrist wirst was tied to the metal head board. I tried to put it but it wouldn't cut loose. Then, I tried to pull it to me, but its hurts even more. Then I screamed like bloody mary! Then someone rushed in and opened th door. He looked at him and l looked at him too. He grinned. He sat next to me. I moved away. He got closer and I moved far away but I bumped my head into the wall. Then he was literaly in front of my face. He smilied at me but I looked away. The he kissed me. I pushed him away and slapped him. He toched his face. 

"Oh, fiesty. I like that," he said. Then he pinned me too the wall. Then he starts to kiss me. I begin to cry because this is wrong. I kick him a couple times but he was too strong. I try to break free too, but once I got it he pins me again. Then he let go. I dropped down on the bed. "Next time, don't do anything stupid." Then he slapped me. I started to cry. I couldn' take it anymore. I just laid there crying out my tears. I cried so much that no more tears didn't came out anymore. Then, I heard a knock. I didn't bother to say anything. It was Yuri! I sit up and looked at her. 

"Oh, your awake. Here is your dinner," she placing the food in front of me. I kept staring at her. She tried to feed me but i moved my head. "Come on, Ji Woo, don't be like this." She tried it again but I move my head the other way. "Come on" I kept moving my head and you my free arm and knock it off to her dress. It looked like she tried to hide her anger. After of minutes, she let go of her anger. "I tried being nice too you. But you ruined my dress." She slapped me across the face and pulled my hair back. "You are definately not leaving this room." She let go and slapped me again. Also, took the food away. 

"Arghhhhhh," I screamed. I threw the pillows in the ground and remove the covers of the bed. Then I dropped to the ground crying. I just kept crying. I don't know what to do. 


It was already Friday. My stomach hurts from pain and hunger. And my face is throbbing from many hits I got from Yurie and her boyfriend. I just sitting at the bed. Leaning on the wall. I was thinking about Lee Joon and Jonghyun. I hope their not finding me. I don't one of them to get hurt because you don't know if thier loaded. I looked at the window. It was a bright and sunny day. That made me smile at least. I just kept staring at random things. There wasn't alot of things though. There were a night stand, a broken lamp, bed, and a window. My stomach started to grumble. I rubbed my belly. The pain hurts so much. I kept thinking about my boyfriend and my only bestfriend, Jonghyun, I heard nosies. I wanted to hear at the door about I couldn't reach it. Then when I was close to reach it, the door busted opened. Almost hit my hand though. I stood back. It was Lee Joon! He looked at my way and hugged me right away. 

"I can't believe I found you," he said hugging me tight. I begin to cry. I was so happy to see him. He let go and touched my face. He checked my face and he feeled some of the bruises. He hugged me again. "I will killl that person that hurt you." We kept hugging. 

"Hey, Lee Joon hurry up...ohhhh," siad Jonghyun. I waved at him and he did the same. Then someone attack Jonghyun from the back. Then he did his bisnuess. Then Lee Joon took a knife from his pocket aand cut the rope from my feet and hand. The he quickly grabbed my hand and we ran out the door. We tried to run away from them but they kept catching up to us. So, we had to stop every 2 minutes. One almost cut me until Lee Joon took his arm and made him dropped the knife and he also kicked somewhere so he can't fins it anymore. Then, Jonghyun caught up. We were almost outside but Yuri and her boyfriend was there. Then Yuri was holding a gun. 

"Lee Joon let go of me," I whispered. He shooked his head. 

"Lee Joon let go of Ji Woo and I won't shoot, I promise," said Yuri. He was hesitating. The he let go off me. Yuri waved her hand and I walked up to her. SHe slapped me. Lee Joon and Jonghyunwas about to get me but Yuri grabbed me quickly and put the gun on my head. They stopped. Yuri smirked. A tear begin to come down my cheek. "I'll let he go until Lee Joon agrees to become my boyfriend." 

"Lee Joon, just say no. I can survive this place. Don't worry about me," I screamed. Then, Yuri hit me with the gun. She didn't shoot me though. 

"I have to say yes," he said sadly. 

"No! I can survive. Do this for me?" 

"I can't see you getting hurt." He started to walk up to Yuri. 

"Lee Joon, please don't this," I cried. He didn't listen to me. He finally he was in front of us.

"I'll agree to date you," Lee Joon said. Yuri pushed me too the ground and she hugged Lee Joon. I can't believe what I was seeing. I just stared. Yuri took her hand and interwined with Lee Joon's hand and begin to walk. I can't believe what was happening. Jonghyun came to me and didn't say anything. He just opened his arms and I couldn't refuse it. I went in and cried my heart out. This was the most painful heart break I ever felt. I kept crying but Jonghyun carried me from his back and brought me too the Hostpital. I had stay there about two weeks. It wasn't that serious but many bruises I had and cuts. Jonghyun would visit everyday and take care of me. I'm happy to have a frined like him. 

But, every night I would cry and the one who comfort me was Jonghyun. His hug gave warmth for my heart. He would be there everytime I cry.


After two weeks, I was realesed form the hospital. Jonghyun paid for my bill. I didn't asked him but he did anyway. He took me to his car. He opend my door and closed my door like a gentlemen. When he was at his seat, I fell asleep. I was really tired. All those nights, I've been crying and didn't catch any sleep.

*Jonghyun's POV*

 Oh! She asleep. I couldn't blame her. She been crying every night. She couldn't get any sleep. Ji Woo now you feel my pain when I hurt your feelings. I did the same thing as like you did. I cried every night for you. I kept thinking about you. I hope one day you'll understand my feelings.  

I put on her seat belt and mine. I started the car and we headed off. We went striaght home. Once, I carried Ji Woo to my house the maids already took her and put her in her bed. I watched her sleep for a bit. I put blanket over her and kissed her forehead. I closed her door and my umma scared me. 

"You still like her," my umma asked. 

"I can't tell lie... I still do," I said. 

"Let me guess, Lee Joon broke up with her?" I nodded my head. "I knew that boy will hurt her." 

"You knew?" 

"Yup! When I first saw him. Right away my mom insticts told me that he will hurt Ji Woo's heart. And became true." 

"WOW! When does your mom instict ever lie to you." 

"It never does honey. Go take a shower and finish your homwork." 

"Yes, umma." I did what I was told. 

*Jonghyun's Umma POV*

I open Ji Woo's door and saw Ji Woo so peaceful. 

"I hope you'll pick my son, Jonghyun. He is not any kind of guy. He is the one," I whispered and closed her door. I begin to walk to my son's room. My son is still the same. I peeked into the door. And I see him dancing in his underwear. What a silly boy? I know Ji Woo is the perfect wife for you. 


Here is an updat! Sorry, if it is late. Mianhae. 

It's pretty long. I hope you'll like it. 

Kamsaminda for the viewers, subscribers and commentors! 

Please continue to support this story! 

Kamsaminda!!!! 

<3