You Only Love Me!

My Unexpected Husband (FIX & REVISE)

*Lee Joon's POV*

Owww! My head hurts and my body aches. Oh, Ji Woo is still sleeping, I guess I have to keep quiet then. She is really cute and peaceful when she sleeps. I touched her white and soft skin. And her lips are light pink and soft and also kissable. I looked closer and she was still sleeping. I looked at her lips but I coudn't stop staring at her lips. "Lee Joon, don't be tempted." I tried to look at something else but her eyes are closed and the only thing was left... is her chest, but I'm not that kind of guy. She started to wake up, so I tried to fake sleep. 

*Ji Woo's POV*

I feel so refreashed. I look at Lee Joon and he was still sleeping. I tried to stop smiling. He just looked handsome. His hair on the side, his eyes, and his shirt is somehow helf open. OMG! I looked away. His chest was showing. I think I was blushing. I tried to sit up slowly, but the bed keep squeaking. Then, I tried to fall off, but first I put the pillow down. Then, I rolled over until I fell. 

"Ow," I whispered. I hit my head on the corner of the night stand. I rubbed my head and tried not to scream even more. I looked at Lee Joon and he was still sleeping. I felt relieved. I checked the calender and today was Lee Joon's birthday. I quickly get dressed quietly and wrote a note too Lee Joon saying, "I'll be back and meet me at the park at 10."

 I wear a spring dress with a purple belt and prints of flowers.

And my shoes were a gift form my dad, 2 weeks ago. He bought for me from Italy. It was tanish and it was styled like bandages.

I started to head out and bought first, 3 blankets, a picknick basket and lastly ordered some food. I got some fruit shaped like hearts and cake too. I also got his favortie food, Spicy Stirred-Fried Chicken Dak-Galbi with pieces of Spicy Chicken Buldak. He loves it so much. Everytime we go to the resturant, he always asked. I laughed when he asked. But anyways, I have to pick it up aroung 10:30ish and started to head down to the park. I kept walking and I see couples everywhere. There holding hands, cuddling, and even kissing. I was happy that I had my boyfriend, Lee Joon. 


I went to visit the Korea University, just to see the university again. I walked around and visit some the teaches too. I even went to check out some more books. I already finish my last check out. I checked out like ten books. I'm such a bookworm. I tried to handle 10 books. I was wallking slowly  and steady my balance. Since, I can't see, I had to take small steps. I was doing fine unitl I bumoed into someone. 

"I'm so sorr..." I said picking up my books. Oh my gosh, It was Jonghyun. He was wearing a light tan suit and he was wearing the glasses I bought him. I tried to holdback my tears, I tried to act normal. 

"Oh sorry Ji Woo. I should've know that was you," he said smiling. I quickly looked down and picked up the rest of my books. I didn't say anything. I was still getting my books. "Ji Woo, do you need help?" I shook my head. I stood up and walked pass him. "Wait!" I stopped and looked back. "Just let me help you, oaky?" He said grabbing most of the books. 

"Fine, but don't walk so near." He noddded and I begin to walk. I look back just to make sure he was in a distance. He just kepy smiling. He opened the door and let me in first. That was nice. I put down the books in front of Onew. He was suprised that I read all of this book in a month. Then, I looked around for more books. Jonghyun kept following me. Everytime I look back he would hide or pretend to read a book. I started to giggled and I walked away. 

Jonghyun looked at the cover and it said, "How To Have The Perfect S_x." He looked so embarresed. 

"Ummm... Ji Woo, I can explain," he screamed. He got a warming form Onew.  He caught up to me and he smiled. "I can explain." 

"Don't worry, You just grabbed the wro..." I couldn't finished my sentence because I couldn't stop laughing. 

"YEAH! Stop laughing!" 

"I can't." He grabbed my shoulders. I stopped immdetily. I was in shock. 

"I'm sorry for what I did. I know that I broke and bruise your heart. I also know you won't give me a second chance but, at least forgive me." I my eyes widen. I was in shock.

"Jonghyun, It's not easy to forgive you but, I have to anyways. Since, I'm living in your house and I don't want to make it so awkward between us. So, I'll forgive you but, can you let go of my shoulders." He just stood there. So, I remove his hands and I walked away. I looked back and he just stood their. Then, I saw Yuri there with a camera in her hands.

"Your going to get it," Yuri said. 

"What are you talking about," I said confused.

"I know what you did with Jonghyun and I'm going to sent this pics to Lee Joon."

"You wouldn't."

"I would." I looked at her and she started to run. I tried to catch up to her. It was really hard. I tried my best but, I'm a nerd, not a athlete. OH NO! Where did she go? I looked around but I couldn't fin her. What to do? I started to freak out but I shouldn't. Lee Joon knows that I wouldn't break his heart. I hope I'm fine.


I picked up the cake, fruit, and his favorite food. I put all in the basket and carried the blanket. I started to head down. I kept thinking happy thoughts. After I reached to my destenation, I saw Yuri with Lee Joon and Lee Joon was looking at the pictures. Oh, shoot. I hide under the bush and peeked up just a little bit. Good thing I'm not far. I stayed quiet to hear there conversation. 

"I can't believe this," said Lee Joon. I was getting worried. 

"What are you going to do now," Yuri asked in a inoocent voice. She was acting cute and so bubbly. I hate her. 

"First," he said. Then he sood up and threw the camera down. And...and... and... he stopped on hit. Breaking it into pieces. I was in shock. 

"What are you doing!?! That's my camera, Lee Joon," she screamed at him. 

"Do you know who I hate," he asked after breaking the camera into pieces.  

"Ummmmm...Ji Woo," she said shyly. 

"Ani! I hate girls like you!" I was in shock. I can't beileve what I was hearing. This must be a dream. I kept listening. 

"How dare you! But I think a kiss wil change your mind." She started ti walk to Lee Joon and Lee Joon kept stepping back. I came out from my hiding spot. They didn't notice me, yet. 

"Yeah!," I screamed. They booth looked at me. I came up to them and put down the basket down somewhere else. "What are you doing here?" 

"What, I can't steal your boyfriend," Yuri said.

"Umm... no you can't." She looked at me mad. Then, she pushed me down to the ground.

"Look, I think Lee Joon like me more then you. Right?"

"Ani," he said an then he walked up to help me.

"Lee joon, what are you doing? If you help her up..." Yuri said but was interuppted by Lee Joon.

"Or else what," he said holding my hand.

"Or else I will hurt Ji Woo, no matter what!"

"Just go to her. I'll be fine. I don't want to get hurt even more," I begged to Lee Joon. 

"Ani! I will protect Ji Woo, NO MATTER WHAT!!!" Yuri was so made. She took her broken camera and stormed off. Then, Lee Joon helped my up. 

"Why didn't you go to her? I don't want you to get hurt enymore," I said about to cry. Then a tear came down on my cheeks. He wiped off from his hand. 

"I don't want you to suffer the hatred and the hurtness. Also, It can take year to get over a girl but, it will take years to forget you," he said. I hugged me tight and begin to cry.

"Gomayo, Gomayo, Gomayo, I said. We both realeased. Then, Lee Joon took out his handkerchief and wiped my tears. I smiled.  

"Mianhe, I shoudn't be drying its your birthday." I went to get the blanket and basket. Lee Joon laid out the and I took out the fruit shaped with hearts. Lee Joon was so happy.

"It's looks good," he said his bottom lip. "Yummy!"

  

"Kamsaminda," he said while putting food as fast as he can. I giggled. I took out my camera and took bunch of pictures -including the food. We had so much fun. Well, he kept feeding me food and I took pictures. After, we were done eating. I can't beileve he is still not ful! Lee Joon can eat. 

"I have one more thing," I said taking out a heart shaped cake. 

"Gomayo," he said smiling. 

"Saeng-il chuk-ha-hap-ni-da," I kepy saying over and over. "Blow out the candle and make sure you make a wish before you blow." He closed his eyes and blew out that candle. "Yeah!!!" I took a picture of him and his cake. Then we both took picture with the cake. 

"Ji Woo," he said.

"Yes," I said smiling. 

"Your the best girlfriend ever." 

"Gomayo! Your the best boyfriend." 

"I know I am." Then, he laughed. 

"What did you wish for?" 

"I didn't make a wish." 

"Wae?" 

"Because my wish came true. Dangshin uhl saranghabinda!"  

"Your sweet. Dangshin uhl saranghabinda too." He put his arm on my shoulder and I went near him too and rested my head on his shoulders.

"This was the best birthday ever," he said looking at me.

"Really?" He nodded. 

"I think it's missing something."

"What's missing Ji Woo?" I touched his lips and he grinned. He came close to me and another sparkle. What a day? 


I know its long! I hope you like it.

My band audtition is tomorrow.

So, please support me and my story.

I have 10 subscribers! Kamsaminda!!!

Thanks you for reading it and subscribing!

PLEASE no silent reader!