Chapter 56

Friendly Marriage

Time- 8:39PM
---

Seung Yoo's POV


I was again, dozing off during lessons. Lying on my arms, I sighed, frustrated when I heard someone called my name. Lifting my head irritatedly, I looked up at the speaker, my eyes narrowed.

"Mr Choi, could you do the questions on the board?" Miss Yoo placed a marker on the desk infront of her and walked to her desk.

"I don't know how to." I replied boldly, a tinge of frustrations could be heard.

"Come up and try." She insisted. I rolled my eyes and sighed, trying to calm myself. Roughly pushing my chair back, I stood up and grabbed the marker on the desk and turned to the whiteboard. Staring at the question, I smirked. What kind of question is this? Am I from middle school or something? It was so easy, alright?! Well, I did inherited the 'mathematics genius genes' from both my parents. Scribbling the steps down, I rolled my eyes and tossed the marker onto the teacher's desk.

"Wasting my time..." I muttered loud enough for those infront to hear, including Miss Yoo, rolling my eyes again before going back to my seat. Solving such an easy question was indeed wasting my time. Sure enough, my answer was correct and Miss Yoo couldn't comment anything about me. I buried my head into my arms again and closed my eyes. Five minutes before school ends... I was about to fall back to slumber when suddenly, the bell rang.

"Tsk..." I was irritated once again. Yeah, that's me. I got easily pissed when I'm tired, so try not to talk to me.

"Bye, Seung Yoo." My friends waved to me and I only nodded slightly, reaching for my pencil case and zipped it.

"Hey..." My vision then went black. Someone was covering my eyes... How more lame can this get? This person is going to get it...! I roughly pulled the hands away and turned back, looking so pissed, eyebrows furrowed.

"What's wrong?" Hye Yeon looked at me, slightly taken aback by my actions. "Why are you so angry?" I turned to the front again and closed my eyes, taking a deep breath. I stood up, throwing my backpack onto one of my shoulders.

"I'm sorry. I'm just tired." I met her big eyes, clear as crystals.

"Oh..." She seemed to be still quite dazed. I guessed I gave her a scare.

"I'm sorry..." I apologised again, reaching for her shoulders. What if she regrets dating me?

"N-no... It's okay." She smiled a little. "Ready to go?" I nodded and she hugged my arm. I looked down at her, still a little not used to it. She flashed me a kiddy smile which I rolled my eyes as I smiled.

"Going home?" I asked as we made our way out of the gate. "Shall I give you a lift?" I offered since a car was waiting for me. She looked up and stared at me.

"Why?" I asked again.

"Nothing." She smiled and went into my car. I told the driver to send her home first as usual. She kept quiet in the ride and wasn't behaving like herself. She would usually be like a chatterbox.

"Is there something? You are seldom like this..." I broke the ice, looking at her with concern. She turned to me, her face expressionless.

"Nothing..." She said and turned back to the front. God, why is she doing this...?

"Hye Yeon ah," I called, holding her wrist. She didn't turn to me or pull away. "Are you by any chance unhappy with me?" I asked, sensing something was wrong.

"Why?" She asked, slowly turning to me again. "Did I say anything?"

"You didn't say anything, but it seems like I upset you. Is it when we were in the classroom? I have apologised..."

"It's not that." She said, her tone normal.

"Then what is it?"

"If you really want to know, I'm just disappointed." My eyes narrowed a bit.

"Of what?"

"Although this is your first time in a relationship, this is getting too much. You don't even know the basics? You don't watch television programmes?" This made me more confused. What the hell...?

"What are you talking about?" She only sighed, lightly pushing my hand off her wrist away as she turned to the front.

"Forget it." This was the first time she behaved like this. What? Have I done something wrong for her to be this unhappy? I turned away too, tired of coaxing her.

"If you decide to keep quiet about it, then there's nothing I can do." I simply said.

"W-what?" She turned to me, her eyes slightly widened.

"I don't know what's in your mind and I'm not going to guess." I replied, looking at her. She snorted, giving me a cold laugh as she rolled her eyes, turning away. Then the car stopped outside her apartment. She opened the door, stepping out and slammed the door shut without saying anything. She did not look back and just walked into the building. I rolled my eyes and called the driver to start the engine.



Third person's POV


Seung Hyun hanged up the handphone and placed it on the glass coffee table in the living room.

"I cannot believe this..." He slumped onto the sofa, one of his hands holding onto the documents.

"What?" Yoo Bin who reading the documents on the couch asked, not looking at him.

"They got the samples wrong! My goodness!" She looked up, seeing his stressed out face.

"What is it?"

"The factory manufactured the wrong samples!" He exclaimed, not so loud though. Throwing the papers onto the table, his hand reached up to his forehead as he closed his eyes. Yoo Bin stood up and picked up the fallen papers that slid off the table's smooth surface. Going to sit beside him, she smiled.

"Yah." She nudged his shoulder, causing him to lift his hand from his hand.

"What?" She leaned in and planted a soft peck on his lips.

"Can you feel the stress gushing out of your body?" She asked, pretending to be excited to know the 'effect' of her peck, her eyes widened in a mixture of excitement and amazement. He rolled his eyes and coughed a laughter. He knocked her head, making her pout as she slapped his hand away.

"What is that for? I kissed you and you knocked my head...?" She eyed him, rubbing the area where he knocked with his knuckles.

"It seems like your kisses aren't as useful anymore. The stress is still as much." He said, although he did felt a little better after her little cute acts.

"What? Complain so much. Forget it." She turned away and was about to stand up when she was pulled back down.

"Don't you want to give it another try?" She rolled her eyes.

"Just say if you want me to kiss you." She talked back. Then he smiled mischieviously, leaning in as she leaned back and ended up laying on the sofa.

"I would be thankful if you are able to make me feel the stress gushing out of my body like what you have said." He whispered to her face. She gave him a weird look.

"You sound as if you are in need of ." She then gave a disgusted look.

"Nah, I will save that for the night. The day is still young..." He winked. She shook her head lightly and turned away.

"Come on. The kiss." He urged.

"What would I get if your stress did gushed out from you?" She asked back, smiling a little.

"Nothing." He said innocently and she responded with rolling her eyes for the nth time.

"Then get off." She pushed him by his shoulder but he remained unmoved, still hovering over her.

"I don't want...~" He said in a sing song voice and smiled like a child, sticking his tongue out. She smacked his forehead, playfully glaring at him.
-
"Just move." She tried to push him again but he didn't budge. "Yah. You are trapping me here and aren't doing anything." She said.

"What? You are expecting something huh...? Naughty..." He replied with a teasing tone. She rolled her eyes and sent her hand right into his face, smacking him.

"Ouch..." He reached for his face with one hand and she quickly pushed him off, sitting up.

"Tsk." She sat at the other end of the sofa, reaching for the papers. Seung Hyun just chuckled and leaned on the sofa, smiling to himself. The front door then opened.

"Hi Yoo Bin, Hi Seung Hyun." Seung Yeong called in English with a slight Korean accent.

"Hi Seung Yeong." Yoo Bin played along with her daughter, giving a warm smile.

"Hi Seung Yeong." Seung Hyun started. "You should still call us omma and appa. What's with kids nowadays calling parents by their names..."

"Seung Hyun ah, don't be mad..." Seung Yeong said and started giggling. Yoo Bin laughed together with her while Seung Hyun just rolled his eyes. He always finds it cute when the kids called them by their names, but of course, he wouldn't show it. Seung Yeong headed upstairs. After a short while, she came down in her home clothes.

"What are you doing?" She plopped down on the sofa between her parents.

"You seem to be in high-spirits today." Seung Hyun turned to her as he smiled, noticing his daughter was in a good mood.

"Yeah!" She cried in a cheerful tone.

"Did something good happened?" Seung Hyun asked again.

"Nah, just happened to be happy." Yoo Bin chuckled.

"Seung Min didn't come back with you?" She asked.

"She has evening classes." Three of them shot their heads to the door when the door was roughly flung opened, interrupting their conversation. Seung Yoo came in, roughly pulling his shoes off and stomped upstairs, like he didn't see the people seated on the sofa.

"What's with our young master again...?" Seung Yeong asked, even though she wasn't concerned at all, sighing. Yoo Bin and Seung Hyun just looked at each other, shrugging. Then they heard a slam, causing them to jump in their seats.

"Omo...!" Seung Yeong looked upstairs, her hand on her chest, trying to calm herself. Seung Yoo came down, not even glancing at them and went to the kitchen. The three of them stretched their heads to see him gulping glasses and glasses of water down his throat. They saw how he roughly placed the glass down after drinking, producing a loud sound.

"Oppa!" Seung Yeong called, sounding as if she didn't realised her brother's change. Seung Yoo turned to her, his expression cold. She flashed a kiddy smile and ran to him, hugging his arm. "Oppa~" She called cutely.

"What are you doing?" He asked irritatedly, flunging his arm.

"Can you give me a hug? It's been a long time since you hugged me."

"Don't irritate me." He told her off and walked out.

"Yah! Come on, hug me...!" She ran after him, pulling his shirt from the back. Seung Hyun and Yoo Bin just enjoyed the 'show', smiling to themselves as they lightly shook their heads.

"That bastard came just now again!" Seung Yeong screamed again. "You are not helping?"

"Appa and omma are here. Tell me and leave me alone." He replied without turning back to face her. Wanting to play with him, she ran up to him and jumped on his back, clinging onto him.

"Yah!" He spun to the back. "Choi Seung Yeong, get down before I get angry." He said seriously. Seung Yeong pouted and loosened her grip, sliding down his back. She was just acting cute, knowing that her brother wasn't happy.

"What's with you?" He eyed her weirdly. Still pouting, she moved towards him and hugged his waist.

"What the hell are you doing?" Seung Yoo asked, taken aback, pushing her shoulders a little.

"Wah... It's feels so good... Oppa, you grow a few more muscles..." She pressed her cheek again his chest. He rolled his eyes, giving up and knocked her at the side of the head. He lightly held her in his arms, smiling slightly to himself. His cute sister can really make his mood better.

"The both of you." Seung Hyun called, making them realised their parents were there. The kids pulled away.

"Done with the coaxing..." Seung Yeong casually said and went back to the couch. "Gosh... It's tiring. Omma, I bow before you." She stood up and bowed to Yoo Bin. "How can you possibly coax appa for like... How long?" Yoo Bin just chuckled softly.

"You will get used to it."

"Ah!" Seung Yeong looked up after her head was smacked at the back. "Yah!" Seung Yoo 'glared' at her.

"Sit." Seung Hyun said.

"Move aside." He shoved Seung Yeong to the aside as she was seated right in the middle of the twin couch. She playfully kicked the side of his thighs and when he turned, glaring at her, she glared back, sticking out her tongue.

"What is it, son?" Seung Hyun said after the both of them finished fooling around.

"Nothing." He replied, turning away.

"Even children at the age of three will not believe what you have just said..." Seung Yeong muttered loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Shut up." Seung Yoo shot her a look.

"Seung Yoo ah, you can tell us." Yoo Bin spoke up. "Something happened in school?"

"No..."

"Relationships' problems?" Seung Hyun gave a guess. Seung Yoo turned to him, then turned away. Seung Hyun turned away a little, smiling to himself. Yoo Bin got the message as well and controlled her smiles.

"Argued, huh?" Seung Hyun asked again. Seung Yoo just ignored, embarassed that he was easily seen through.

"Tell us. We will help."
--
"It's really nothing..." Seung Yoo looked away. The other three just leaned towards him, their eyes fixed on his. Seung Yoo noticed them and sheepishly looked down and then up again.

"We just got into a small fight."

"What is it about?" Seung Hyun probed further. Seung Yoo looked at him weirdly.

"I can settle this. You don't have to know."

"Yah, just tell me. I'm already curious."

"Aish..." Seung Yoo scratched his head roughly and told them everything. Then the three of them all let out laughters.

"You still say you can settle this alone?" Seung Hyun asked, controlling his laughters.

"What?"

"My goodness, babo. Babo." Seung Yeong shook her head. "I don't want to sit with babos." She stood up and went to the sofa. She called Yoo Bin to sit with Seung Hyun and she sat at the end, knowing that her father wanted to stick to her mother forever.

"How long have you been dating?" Seung Hyun asked again.

"About a week?" Yoo Bin surpressed her laughters, one of her hands held up to cover .

"And you told her you are sending her home right after school?" Seung Yoo nodded. "Even when she went to look for you?" He nodded again. Seung Hyun rolled his eyes.

"You are indeed a disappointment, son." Seung Hyun said. Seung Yoo looked at him wonderingly. "Idiot. You are an idiot...!" Maybe he was a little irritated at his son's little knowledge regarding relationships.

"What?"

"Didn't the thought of her wanting to go out with you ever crossed your mind?" Seung Hyun asked. Seung Yoo then looked as if he realised something, eyes widely fixed on his father.

"Even Seung Yeong knows what's going on, and what are you doing?"

"How would I know? She can just tell me." Seung Yoo defended.

"She's a girl." Yoo Bin finally spoke up.

"That's right!" Seung Hyun agreed, staring back at his son with slightly widened eyes. Seung Yoo remained seated on the couch, processing everything.

"What the hell are you doing still sitting here?" Seung Yeong couldn't stand it and spoke. Seung Yoo turned to her, puzzled. "Gosh... Freaking ask her out!" She raised her voice slightly. Seung Hyun and Yoo Bin sat back and can only shake their heads lightly, lips slightly curved upwards.

"Now?"

"You aren't thinking about pride this moment, are you?" Seung Yeong eyed him sharply. Seung Yoo looked away.

"Just go to her doorstep and pull her outside. What's so difficult about that?" Seung Hyun added. Yoo Bin nudged him, sending him a message through her eyes: Don't mislead our child!

"Just pull her in for a kiss the second she opens the door." Seung Yeong was irritated too, that she just suggested anything. Yoo Bin turned to her, taken aback at her words.

"What?!" Seung Yoo's pitch was a notch higher than normal.

"Yah, there are two life-examples here," She referred to their parents. "You mean you didn't learn anything from them?" She asked in disbelief.

"Seung Yeong ah, what are you talking about?" Yoo Bin voiced, feeling slightly embarassed.

"It's true." Seung Yeong replied innocently.

"Aish! Just go and look for her. Coax her the way appa coax omma. It would surely work." She took the chance to parents.

"Seung Yeong ah." Yoo Bin called again, surprised this time. But Seung Yeong ignored, only getting on her feet and went over to Seung Yoo, pulling him up.

"I will bite you if you are treating girls this way." She warned.

"Hands off." He spat back.

"Just go before she breaks up with you. Don't lock yourself in the room and cry only when that happens." She pushed him towards the door. It then hit Seung Yoo. Yeah, what if she breaks up with him?



Seung Yoo's POV


"Aish, that girl don't even let me change." I muttered under my breath. Luckily my wallet was still with me. So, I took a cab there. Stepping out of the vehicle, I looked up at the apartment building. I had been thinking of what to say to Hye Yeon. God, it would be embarassing. But I still dragged myself to her doorstep. My finger slowly went to the bell. Closing my eyes, I took a deep breath and pushed the button, waiting for the door to be answered. It took a while for the door to open.

"What is it?" She asked coldly. She too, was still in the same blouse and skinnies. God, what am I suppose to say?!


Seung Hyun's POV


"I told you we should at least teach him something. I don't even trust that he could really say the correct thing to the girl." I said, going upstairs with Yoo Bin. She just chuckled softly.

"See, that's the difference. When you are carrying Seung Yeong, we talked dirty that's why she knows something. Not like Seung Yoo. I was so stunned that he can't read between the lines what the girl meant."

"How can we, as parents feel that talking dirty is right? Moreover, you are saying as if it is a good form of prenatal education." Seung Hyun just shook his head lightly.

"But why did Seung Yeong know so much about these stuffs?" She wondered aloud.

"Girls matured faster than guys. Of course she would know. You are the same as her. Didn't you started dating when you were 15?"

"Why is this linked to me?" She shot back.

"Why are you so sensative? I'm just saying." I smiled, teasing her.

"That look again... Becareful I rip it off your face!" She rolled her eyes before entering the room.

"Aww, you wouldn't bare to..." I trailed behind her, saying softly.

"You are challenging me huh?" She turned back, playfully glaring at me.

"As you wish to think..." I played along. She smirked, slowly forwarding. I smiled back at her, waiting for her next move. She pinched my cheeks, pulling and squeezing them, which made me surprised. Hell, that was so sudden. Gosh, I must be looking like a creature right now! How ugly and embarassing! Sure enough, she started to chortle, amused at how ugly I looked. As she was laughing, she was still pinching my cheeks. I sandwiched her face between both my hands and the both of us started laughing like hell.

"Yah...!" She cried, trying to free herself when I exerted more force and her lips protruded. Epic, I tell you. I laughed more at her face.

"Pain...!" She pulled my cheeks and pushed my face back at the same time, trying to make me let go of her.

"You let go first...!" I continued. She back away and I only followed her. We were moving around the room as we 'battled'.

"It hurts!" She screamed again. Yoo Bin stepped back again and her foot kicked one of the legs of the chair and lost her balance, causing her to fall. Pulling me down with her, I was on top. My hands still pressing her cheeks, she didn't want to lose and reached for mine again, starting to sandwich them like how I did before pulling them again.

"Yah!" I inched back. This girl really used strength. It was painful!

"You aren't letting go huh?" She stared straight into my eyes, still pressing my already red cheeks.

"You should let go. You are the one who started it." I 'retorted'.

"Get off me!"

"With you pulling my cheeks, how am I suppose to stand up?"

"Then you let go first!"

"I don't want!"

"Then I'm not letting go too." I smirked.

"Better let go when you are given the chance to." I said.

"What? What are you going to do if I decided to do this?" She then sandwiched my face real tightly. With a swift move, I pulled her face to me and scooped down, crushing my lips on her's. I heard her gasped softly, her hands loosened its grip on my cheeks. I laughed in my head as I pressed on her lips more, my lips started to move. I peeked a little and saw her eyes slowly closed, her hands went to tug gently on my face instead, bringing me nearer to her. My hand went to the back of her head to lift it up with the other wrapping around her waist. She started to fidget when she needed to breathe, her eyes half opened.

"Seung Hyun ah." She breathed, her hand caressed my cheek while the other had long ago went down to hold the side of my waist. I smiled to her, leaning in to peck on her lips.

"Yeobo, let's make love." I whispered to her face. She just closed her eyes, the edges of her lips slightly lifted.



Seung Yoo's POV


My mind quickly scanned through what appa and Seung Yeong said.

"Come with me. There's a place you need to go." My stupid plus foolish mouth produced such things and I can't take back my words. God, what did I just do?

"I'm busy right now. Sorry." Hye Yeon was about to shut the door when I stopped her.

"It wouldn't take long." I said. She stared at me, hestitating. Pushing the door wider, I pulled her out by her wrist.

"What are you doing?" She seemed taken aback by my sudden forceful action and immediately tried to rebel.

"Just come with me."

"Then at least let me change." She said, aware of her attire.

"There's no need to." With that, I closed the door and dragged her along with me.

Now, now... Where are we going? I really don't know. I just pulled her to the subway station that was around the corner. Now, she was leaning against the glass, avoiding all eye contact with me while I was just a step from her, holding onto the bar. I was about to open my mouth when the doors of the train opened and people came flooding in. Those people began to push and squeeze that I nearly fall towards Hye Yeon if not I held onto the bar. Just like this, she was facing my chest. So near that I could feel her warmth and breathings. What made it worse was that the train jerked before stopping at the next stop and I crashed into Hye Yeon, my palms pressing on the glass behind her.

'Grab any chance to have skinship with her.' Seung Yeong's words came to my mind and I secretly looked down and saw Hye Yeon looking down, really trying her best not to even touch me. I don't know why I was nervous at the thought of hugging her. The train was just so packed and when I looked up, there were couples hugging each other too, using the excuse to tell people that they were doing it because it was too squeezy. I took a deep breath, determined to iniate something for the first time since we dated. One of my hands left the glass and slowly reached down to the back of her waist. She looked up at me the moment I pushed my hand behind her. Ignoring her stares, I wrapped her tiny waist, pulling her a little off the glass. Her arms went to my chest, distancing us.

"What are you doing?" She asked quietly, taken aback. Still ignoring her, I leaned in more as I pressed our bodies together. She kept quiet, her hands went to hold the side of my waist, her cheek on my chest. I think I really at relationships because that was only when I knew that it feels so good to hug her.
---
I was about to talk when the train stopped. I looked up and just decided to get off as it was really crowded. Pulling her with me, we managed to squeeze out. Cold air brushed passed us and we were able to breathe better now. I felt a tug and looked down, seeing Hye Yeon pulling her hand from mine. Holding on her hand as she walked forward, she went up the stairs while I followed behind her. When we tapped out, she looked around, not knowing where we were. I looked ahead and all they had were buildings, factories and trees. I guessed we stopped at the industrial area. God... I looked elsewhere and happened to see her glancing at me. Fine, since we were already here, let's just pretend I wanted to bring her here in the first place. I need to think fast and hope that there's something worth to walk around. Reaching for Hye Yeon's delicate hand once again, I intertwined it with mine and gently tugged her with me. She held her head slightly down, following behind me. Good thing that the weather was fine. Summer is ending and the temperature dropped since it was already evening.

'Courage is the keyword, oppa.' Seung Yeong's voice ranged in my mind again and I stole a glance at Hye Yeon to see her looking ahead. I stopped at a bench and turned to her. She quickly bowed her head to avoid my gaze.

"Hye Yeon ah." I called. This was the first time I actually called her name. Yeah... I should really get a scolding. She slowly turned up, eyes widened in surprise.

"H-huh...?" Her voice barely audiable, hearing me called her in such a gentle tone.

'Hug her, kiss her. Just make the first step! You are a man!' Again, I heard Seung Yeong's voice. Reaching for her cheek, I stared into her eyes intently. My eyes closely closed and leaned forward, kissing her forehead.

"I'm a fool in relationships." I confessed quietly when I pulled back a teeny nit just enough for me to talk. "The thought of going on a date with you really didn't brush pass my mind just now." She looked up at me, staring.

"I'm sorry." I uttered, looking deep into her big, dark brown orbs. I leaned in to embrace her, holding the back of her head. "I'm sorry."

"Seung Yoo..." Her voice fragile, vibrating.

"I love you." I hugged her tighter, snuggling mt face into her shoulder. I can sense her whole body froze.

"Even though I'm not good at expressing, I still love you..." Snifflings could then be heard and she buried her face into my chest and I felt a little patch of my shirt got damped. My heart thumped more, knowing she was sobbing. I gently pulled away, bending down to see her better. Wiping off her tears, I smiled faintly.

"Why are you crying...?" I asked softly, gently. She just continued to tear, looking down. I held the side of her neck and bent down more, capturing her lips again that caught her offguard. My eyes were closed but she was probably staring at me with wide eyes. I recalled how she usually would kiss me and deepened the kiss first. I was so afraid that I did it wrong and would get laughed at, even if it was just by her. But Seung Yeong said courage is the keyword. With my eyes closed, I even tried to multi-task by recalling how appa and omma would make out. How appa kissed omma aggressively, romantically, hungrily, passionately... And what else? While I was still kissing her, Hye Yeon lightly pushed my chest, bringing me back to earth and she panted heavily with her eyes closed. I stared at her, panting as well.

"I will do it." I started, leading her to look up at me wonderingly. "Don't initiate anything anymore. I will be the one doing it." She stared at me, slightly taken aback. I could see tears started to well in her eyes again. She looked away, stopping the tears from falling.

"If I don't do well, please be patient with me."
----

Staring back at me, taken aback and shocked that I was actually making such confession, tears came again.

"I..." Hye Yeon tried to talk, but then realised that she couldn't let the words flow out from her lips although she had tons of them. She slightly choked on her tears, looking away.

"I love you..." I whispered once again. Looking up, a tear flowed out from her tear duct. She threw herself to me, hugging my waist tight. I chuckled softly, wrapping my arms around her back.

"I told you I will be doing those..."

"I love you." She whispered, snuggling into my chest as a blissful smile crept on her face.


Yoo Bin's POV


"Why aren't you sleeping?" I turned back and saw Seung Hyun coming down from the stairs.

"I'm waiting for Seung Yoo to return." I turned to the front again and leaned back on the sofa more.

"He isn't back yet?" He came beside me and sat down. I shook my head lightly, my eyes about to close.

"Go sleep. I will let you know when he returns." I shook my head again.

"I will wait for him."

"I will wait instead. Look at you. If you tire yourself too much, you wouldn't be able to cover up those flaws even with thick make-ups."

"What?" I narrowed my eyes, my voice soft even though I was rebelling.

"I said you wouldn't be able to hide those dark circles and eyebags of your's even if you dip your face into the powder." He repeated. Glaring at him, I turned away, too tired to talk more.

"You are ignoring me?" I remained silent.

"Yah..." He called, playfulling hitting my shoulder.

"Just let me wait. I will only sleep when he returns." I said, slightly irritated. My mood can be quite foul when I'm tired.

"Did you call him?" I nodded.

"But he didn't pick up the calls."

"This boy..." I heard him muttered under his breath. "I will definitely give him another lesson when he comes back. Look at the time now...!"

"You go and sleep first. I will turn in later."

"It's already 12AM, so what is he doing outside? Even if he's staying over at the girl's house, he should at least call...!" Getting a little mad, he said. "We really shouldn't have supported him in the afternoon. We called him to look for the girl but we didn't say that he could stay out till so late. Look at his attitude!"

"I got it, I got it. My head hurts, so stop nagging already." I rested my forehead on my palm and closed my eyes.

"I'm just worried for him." He stated.

"I know..." I said quietly. I heard him sighed and we stayed silent for a while.
-----
My eyes remained closed but only opened when I realised that the silence had continued for quite a while.

"Hey..." I called, reaching for Seung Hyun's hand when I saw him his closed eyes, his head leaned back. "Sleep in the room." Opening his eyes, he shook his head.

"I need to scold him when he gets back..." He closed his eyes again. I smiled a little, knowing that he was just joking. I intertwined my hands together and placed them on my lap, closing my eyes again.

"Come here..." My eyes flapped opened when I heard Seung Hyun said softly and turned to him. He had extended one of his arms. I smiled tiredly and moved nearer to him, resting my head on his chest.

"I will be meeting Young Rin." He said as he smelt on my hair.

"Unnie?" I asked, slightly turning up to him.

"Hm. We will be having lunch together." I nodded my head. Seung Hyun and Young Rin had always been keeping in contact and would sometimes get together like this. Sometimes, his friends would join as well.

"Wanna join us?" I shook my head.

"I'm meeting Seul Ong oppa. Remember?"

"At Soon Yong's bar?"

"Hm. I told you a few days back."

"Yeah. I remember." Suddenly thought of something, I left his chest and turned to look at him, with him looking at me wonderingly.

"I met Gyu Joon yesterday." He seemed a little surprised.

"Is it?" I nodded my head, giving a slight smile.

"When I was on my way to the office. I gave him a ride home."

"So how is he?"

"He looks fine. He was with his wife and daughter when I saw him." I told him.

"Good to hear that." He smiled, patting the top of my head.

"Want a hug?" He offered suddenly, spreading his arms.

"Huh?" I inched back, looking at him weirdly.

"So tired. I need my bloster." He said, urging me in slight irritant, knowing that I was not complying easily.

"Go upstairs then. The blosters are on the bed."

"You better come here."

"No." How dare he talk to me this way... The more he said it this way, the more I don't feel like hugging him.

"Yah...!"

"What?" I talked back.

"Come here or you will be coming with me to the room."

"I will stay here." I declared.

"So come here."

"Who are you ordering around?"
------
When he was about to talk back again, the door suddenly opened and the both of us spun our heads to it. Seung Yoo was back and when he saw us staring at him, especially Seung Hyun's slightly intense stares, he froze a little before snapping back and closed the door.

"You are late." I said, smiling faintly.

"Oh." His eyes wandering elsewhere. "Yeah. I'm sorry about it."

"You are starting the break the house rules huh?" Seung Hyun asked.

"I'm not..." Seung Yoo avoided Seung Hyun's eyes, answering softly.

"How about not coming back since it's so late?" God, there he goes again.

"I'm sorry."

"You should have at least called back. We are worried." I spoke up this time.

"I lost track of the time, so..."

"Yah, give me your phone since you don't use it." I turned to Seung Hyun, hearing his sarcastic words. This was why the kids always rebel him. Seung Yoo just looked away, not wanting to answer.

"Go get a bath and sleep. It's late already." I urged Seung Yoo to get back upstairs while Seung Hyun continued to stare at him. After Seung Yoo went upstairs, I stood up, stretched a little and turned to Seung Hyun.

"You are not going up?"

"Gosh... I can't believe this..."

"What is it again?" His eyes suddenly shot to me.

"I know Seung Yoo is rebelious at his age. I can understand. But never had he once come back this late. He's getting too much."

"What can I do if he is rebelious?"

"That's why you should do something about it. Since he listens to you, try to talk some sense to him. What is this coming back at midnight?" He stood up, looking down at me as we went up together.

"Yah, you have the cheek to say that?" I eyed him. "Who is the one who came back at 6AM?"

"What?"

"Your highscore is coming back at 6 in the morning, isn't it?" I shot back. He let out a laughter before turning back to me.

"You have a super memory. You can even remember such little things?" He praised with sarcasm.

"They are little things to you but that was the time when you betrayed me. How can I forget about it?" I spat. I wasn't angry. Just, since he wanted to play, I played along.
-------
"Tsk..." He turned away.

"Why? I hit the jackpot, right?" I continued to prob. Psh... He was the one who started it...

"I can't believe this. You are really good at bearing grudges..." He said in slight surprise.

"I want to forget about it too, but I can't do much since it always stays in my mind."

"Yeah yeah yeah..." He threw himself on the bed, closing his eyes.

"I can't believe this. You are really good at avoiding situations..." I rolled my eyes, looking down at him. He remained silent, but I was sure he wasn't asleep. I got to the side of the bed, climbing up onto the bed.

"Goodnight." I said before hugging my bloster, turning to the side. I closed my eyes and was about to slip into slumber when a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

"Sorry. I need my bloster." Seung Hyun mumbled.

"Just don't breathe into my neck." I said with my eyes closed. I felt him shifting himself so that my head was leaning on his chest. He casually lifted his leg over mine, 'trapping' me.



Third person's POV



Seung Hyun and Young Rin sat opposite of each other in a cafe.

"I have not seen your youngest son yet. Arrange for us to meet." Young Rin said, sipping on her cup of coffee.

"What am I? A match-maker?" Seung Hyun let out a laugh.

"What's the matter? I'm just curious."

"I will be picking him up from school later." Seung Hyun stated.

"Really? I'm also picking up Mi Ae later. What school is Seung Jun studying at?"

"You don't know? Same as Mi Ae's"

"Seoul Elementary School?" Young Rin's eyes widened slightly. "Really?" Seung Hyun nodded.

"Yeah. Didn't I told you before?"

"I don't remember hearing it from you." She shook her head lightly.

"Now you know." He smiled. She smiled back.

"Oh ya. The stocks went up quite a bit. Thanks to you, I earned a little more than usual."

"What?"

"I invest quite a lot on your business." She said proudly, leaning back on the chair as she crossed her arms.

"Really?" He asked, taken aback.

"That's right. Don't ever make it drop." He chuckled.

"Don't say that. I will get stressed."

"Turn stress into motivation~" She sang. He just smiled faintly, shaking his head gently.

"So how's Yoo Bin?" Young Rin asked. "It's been quite a while since I saw her."

"It's the same. As naggy as before." He replied nonchantly. She chuckled softly.

"The two of you said the same thing. When I asked about you, she said you are as naggy as before too." She told him, amused.

"I don't understand why she can be so forgiving towards Seung Yoo. My blood vessles almost burst...!" He exclaimed.

"Your jealousy cells are acting up again..."

"Even you are talking like her..." He sighed a little.

"It's true that you are jealous." She stated innocently. "Of your own son." He rolled his eyes and turned away.

"Oh... Please stop..." She laughed.

"Now you know you are at a disadvantage that we broke off, right?" She asked, pretending to be conceited. "You should have chose me till the end...~"  Then the both of them laughed together.



On the other side, Yoo Bin and Seul Ong were at Soon Yong's bar.

"There's a thing called phone, you know...?" Yoo Bin said, eyeing Soon Yong.

"It's not my fault. What can I do if she just ran out without taking her phone?" Soon Yong defended.

"You shouldn't have argued with her in the first place. It's nothing to argue about." Seul Ong spoke.

"Ah... And she left me all alone with Yoon Woo. Hell, I know nothing about taking care of a 2 year old child...!"

"That's why people say you cannot agitate a capable women..." Yoo Bin stated.

"What are you still doing waiting for her?" Seul Ong asked. "Just go look for her. You already know where she is, and it really made you seem bad if you refuse to look for her."

"But hyung, how do I do it?" Both Yoo Bin and Seul Ong rolled their eyes.

"Just do it!" Both of them cried in unison.
--------

Back to Seung Hyun's and Young Rin's side.

"I will be fetching Seung Min first, since it's nearer." Seung Hyun said as he unlocked his car.

"Okay. I will follow behind you then."

"You just want to see Seung Jun, right?"

"Why? I'm serious about meeting Seung Jun." Young Rin smiled and hopped into her red car. She unwinded the window. "Hurry lead the way." She called and Seung Hyun could only chuckled. He then got in and started the engine, drove at an average speed so he will not lose Young Rin. Checking whether she was still following once in a while on his reverse mirror, he arrived at the Seoul Middle School. He got out and saw Seung Min running towards him.

"Appa!" She called as she ran over.

"Hi there." He greeted as he patted her head lightly. "Has Seung Yeong ended school already?"

"No, she has extra lessons today." Seung Hyun smiled and nodded.

"Oh. It's Aunt Young Rin!" Seung Min exclaimed, seeing Young Rin standing outside her car.

"Hello Seung Min." Young Rin greeted.

"Hello Aunt Young Rin!" Seung Min waved, her excited voice rang the area.

"Seung Min ah, hop in. We are going to fetch Seung Jun." Seung Hyun said and nodded to Young Rin, motioning that they were heading off. Young Rin got the message and opened the door, stepping in.

"Why is Aunt Young Rin here? Appa and Aunt met up today?" Seung Min asked casually, starting a conversation.

"Did omma hired you as her spy? Asking it this way..."

"Ah... Yeah." Seung Min smiled, playing along.

"Really?" Seung Hyun's eyes widened in surprise. "Ah... This women..."

"I'm just joking, appa..." She laughed softly as she said.

After a 5 minutes or so drive, they arrived. Hoping out and going beside the two, Young Rin pretended to be extra anticapating her meeting with Seung Jun.

"Yah, do you have to behave this way? Don't scare my son." Seung Hyun eyed her.

"What? If your son has the charms, it's not my fault for going crazy for him." She replied.

"Seung Jun is jealous of us." Seung Min voiced, looking up at Young Rin. "Because he is the only one who had not seen Aunt."

"Ah, really?" Young Rin's smile got wider. "Eh~" She then pretended to be shy, with Seung Hyun furrowing his eyebrows as he looked at her weirdly. "He would be seeing me today."

"Our Seung Jun would be over the moon!" Seung Min exclaimed.

"What's with girls recently?" Seung Hyun stared at the two of them then looked away, ignoring.

"Seung Jun ah..." Seung Min called, waving when she saw her brother walking out after a 10 minutes wait. Young Rin turned to the direction to see a little boy walking out of the school gate with a little girl beside him.

"Isn't that Mi Ae?" Seung Hyun turned to Young Rin with a puzzled look.

"Yeah, it's her..." Young Rin too, was quite taken aback that their children actually knew each other.

"Oh, it's noona!" Seung Jun saw Seung Min and waved, smiling gleefully. "Noona!" Seung Min waved back excitedly as the two younger kids made their way towards them.

"Omma?" Mi Ae saw Young Rin standing with other people.

"Mi Ae yah...!" Young Rin called, waving. Mi Ae smiled sweetly and ran to her.

"This is Aunt Young Rin who you always want to meet." Seung Min whispered into Seung Jun's ear and his eyes immediately lit up.

"Really?" He whispered back, looking excited then looked up to see Young Rin.
---------

"So you are Seung Jun?" Young Rin smiled warmly as she squatted infront of Seung Jun. "I have been wanting to meet you all the while. Hello. I'm Aunt Young Rin."

"Hello Aunt Young Rin." Seung Jun smiled, showing his teeth.

"You are cute..." Young Rin went to pinch on his chubby cheeks lightly.

"You are Uncle Seung Hyun's son?" Mi Ae asked innocently this time. Seung Jun nodded his head.

"Omma, he is the one who said he will marry me." Everyone turned their heads to the young girl when she said that, eyes widened.

"Seung Jun wants to marry our Mi Ae?" Young Rin asked her daughter, smiling at how innocent they were.

"Hm. I want to marry him too." Seung Min started to cover as she burst out laughing while Seung Hyun and Young Rin can only look at each other, amused.

"Seung Hyun ah, can my daughter marry your son?" Young Rin asked, fooling around.

"Shall we arrange that in the near future?" Then he started to shake his head lightly, looking away as he smiled.

"Appa, we can't?" Seung Jun asked, his eyes showed a little disappointment.

"If Seung Jun wants to." Seung Hyun smiled down to his son. "Let's get in." He opened the door.

"I want to sit with Mi Ae." His son said, pointing to Young Rin's car. Seung Hyun started to chortle, feeling so so amusing.

"But Mi Ae is going back."

"Can we go to Mi Ae's house?" Seung Hyun sighed with a smile, giving up.

"Young Rin ah." He called. "Do you want to have dinner at my place?"

"Is it troubling you?"

"Of course not." Seung Hyun smiled. "Follow behind my car." He then got in. Seung Jun happily ran to Young Rin's car and hopped in together with Mi Ae. Young Rin just stared at the kids, smiling.


Seung Hyun's POV



"I can't believe this..." I muttered, still smiling.

"Seung Jun is really adorable." Seung Min who was sitting behind commented.

"Shall we call omma and tell her that Seung Jun is getting married?" I joked.

"Shall we?" She asked, as if eager to break the news.

"Call her. See what's her reaction." I looked up at the reverse mirrow to see her really fishing out her phone.

"Omma." She called. "Faster come home. We have something to announce!" She exclaimed. "You would know when you return. Omma, it's daebak, daebak...!" I chuckled, eyes fixed on the road.
----------

So... Soon, we arrived. Seung Min said Yoo Bin would be coming back, but I don't know what time. Together, all of us went inside. Seung Yoo should be back by this time so I went upstairs to call him down, since we had guests.

"I will go with you...!" Young Rin softly screamed like a child and I just let her follow.

"What? I'm like Seung Yoo's god-mother okay?" She said when I commented on how 'extra' and 'over' her reactions were.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever..." I eyed her, knocking a little before turning the doorknob. She was about to slap my shoulder as I looked inside the room and my jaws slightly dropped.

"Wow..." I heard Young Rin. Gosh, this boy... I closed the door lightly. "Seung Yoo got a girl?"

"How embarassing that you saw that..." I looked elsewhere.

"Why? They are just sleeping together. They did not even hugging."

-----------

I shook my head lightly, walking away with her.

"But it's strange." She started, causing me to turn to her, looking at her in wonder. "I thought you are the kind who will oppose to your children dating at this age."

"You mean I'm suppose to object? When it's Seung Yoo?" I raised my eyebrow. "I would only end up having my blood vessels burst." She laughed at my words, covering .



Yoo Bin's POV



After hanging out with Seul Ong for a while more, I headed home since Seung Min sounded really excited when she called me. Seul Ong too, needed to return home to tend to his kids. When I arrived at home, I saw Young Rin around.

"Unnie?" I called, kicking my shoes of my legs and slipped my feet into the indoor slippers.

"Hey...!" She waved.

"What's going on?" I asked. I mean, she popping out in the mansion was a little...

"Hm..." She smiled sweetly. "You will know soon..." She said mysteriously, in a soft voice. I narrowed my eyebrows, inching back as I eyed her weirdly. She chuckled softly.

"Oh, Yoo Bin ah." I turned back and saw Seung Hyun walking out from the toilet.

"What is it? Seung Min called me to come back."

"Let's put that aside first. Can you please help me in waking Seung Yoo? Dinner is ready." I tilted my head slightly to the side. Everyone was sure weird.

"Okay..." I said slowly, walking towards the stairs anyway.

"Seung Yoo ah..." I called as I opened the door and I thought I took a tiny step back unconsciously. Ah... Choi Seung Hyun... I cursed in my mind, knowing he just wanted me to see this. Seung Yoo moved, his eyes squainted before opening them.




Seung Yoo's POV


After school, Hye Yeon came over to hang out. When we were revising, I don't know how we ended up surfing the net on the laptop. So, after a few hours of playing, we got tired and laid on the bed. Hye Yeon's eyes were already half closed and she was hugging my bloster. Curling herself in a ball, she made herself faced me and closed her eyes. Soon, she was asleep. My eyes fixed on her. A smile appeared on my face when I saw how her lips pouted as she was sleeping. I rested my head beside her's, reaching for her hand that was laying on the mattress. Feeling the comfortable warm, I closed my eyes, sighing in content.

Opening my eyes, I saw Hye Yeon's peaceful sleeping face. Smiling again, I shifted my gaze as I stretched.

"Sleep well?" My eyes widened when I saw omma smiling to me by the door. I quickly let go of Hye Yeon's hand and sat up, looking flustered.

"Dinner is ready. Maybe she wants to join us too?" Omma said warmly and left the room, closing the door gently. Looking down at the lady sleeping beside me, I pushed the fallen hair back behind her ears, caressing her cheek in the process. Not knowing that she was a light sleeper, my little actions caused her to stir in slumber. Her eyebrows furrowed, lips pouting.

"Awake?" I asked gently. Squinting her eyes, she finally fluttered them opened. She looked up, staring at me with her half opened eyes. When she got her vision clear, a smile spreaded over her face. She stretched as she sat up.

"My parents were back. They want you to join us for dinner." She then stared at me, her eyes widened like so damn huge.

"What?"

"You're nervous?" I decided to tease. "Aren't you always bold?"

"Not in this sense." She retorted. "Gosh, this is so sudden...!"

"You have to go down anyway. I guess it's fated that today is the day..." I winked at her, getting of the bed.

"What is it that is fated?" She asked, watching me headed to the table to get my bottle.

"That you meet my parents." I said. "You planned the meeting between me and your parents but I didn't do anything. They just came back and saw everything."

"They saw us?" She asked in horror, eyes wided more. "In bed?" I nodded.

"Yeah."

"Oh my god..." She cried softly, burying her head into her palms.



Third person's POV


Seung Yoo and Hye Yeon came down. The adults who were sitting on the sofa looked up at them in response.

"Hello." Yoo Bin smiled to Hye Yeon, which Hye Yeon responded by bowing, embarassed.
------------

They then went to sit at the dinning table.

"So how is your career?" Yoo Bin asked, picking up the chopsticks.

"I thought of expanding the business though. Wanna join partnership?" Seung Hyun and Yoo Bin stared at her in wonder.

"I'm considering about having another department store and will take in your brand."

"Ah. Really?" Yoo Bin asked, smiling.

"Hm." Young Rin nodded, chewing as she picked some meat and placed them in Mi Ae's bowl.

"Send me the proposal then." Seung Hyun said, stretching his hand to take some vegetables to his bowl. Young Rin snorted, slightly smiled as she rolled her eyes at him. He even pretended to sound professional even though it was just a casual talk.

"Am I your staff?" Young Rin asked and he just smiled as he picked some fish meat for Seung Jun, not looking at her.

"By the way, what is the news you all want to announce?" Yoo Bin suddenly remembered it and asked.

"Ah... That... It's quite lame actually. Do you really want to hear it?" Young Rin asked.

"Of course. I even came home earlier..."

"I will let the kids to do the talking. It's a little embarassing."

"What do you want to say just now?" Seung Hyun looked down at Seung Jun.

"Omma, I want to marry Mi Ae." Yoo Bin nearly choked on the food and looked up at her son, her eyes wide. The others who knew it already surpressed their laughter.

"What exactly are you talking about?" Seung Yoo asked.

"I want to marry her." Seung Jun said again, making Hye Yeon laughed a little.

"Your brother is cute." Hye Yeon said softly to Seung Yoo. Seung Yoo just rolled his eyes.

"Just eat okay?" He said to Seung Jun, not wanting to listen to his craps.

"We are not even thinking about marriage and they are already planning all that?" Seung Yoo muttered, leading Hye Yeon to chuckle softly again.

"Seung Jun ah, what do you mean?" Yoo Bin finally spoke.

"I said I will marry Mi Ae." The young soul said louder this time, as if to show his determination to the whole world.

"Now?"

"I can't?" Yoo Bin looked elsewhere and chuckled softly, then turned to her son and smiled.

"You are too young, my dear."

"Then when?" He asked innocently.

"Maybe when you are older. Or at least at the age of your brother." Seung Jun pouted cutely in disappointment.

"I guess we have to wait. Omma said I'm too young." He said quietly to Mi Ae who was sitting opposite him, while everybody stared at him in amusement. His eyebrows furrowed a little, knowing his request was 'turned down'.

"Be patient. You would be able to marry soon." Seung Min who was quitely enjoying the 'show' all along said, smiling to her cute younger brother. Seung Jun nodded, looking down to feed himself again when he suddenly looked up. This time, his eyes fixed on Hye Yeon.

"But who this noona is?" Hyung's girlfriend?" Hye Yeon and Seung Yoo slightly adverted their eyes awkwardly, avoiding the pair of innocent clear eyes.

"Shouldn't they get married since omma said they can?" Seung Jun turned to Yoo Bin and asked.

"If they are planning it." Yoo Bin answered, just replying to a kid's curiosity.

"Omma."Seung Yoo called, eyes slightly widened, glancing at Hye Yeon awkwardly.

"I'm just saying." Yoo Bin said, looking back to her bowl and scooped another spoonful of rice. When Seung Yoo turned to Hye Yeon, he saw her almost burying her face into the bowl of rice, closing her eyes in embarassment. He reached for the back of her hand that was on her lap. She looked up at him and he gave an assuring smile. She smiled back in response.

"I'm home!" All of them shot their head to the front door when they heard a crisp clear voice.

"Oh... We have guests..." Seung Yeong said to herself softly, smiling sheepishly. "Hi Aunt Young Rin." She waved, smiling wider.

"Hi my dear. Back from school?" Young Rin asked in a motherly tone.

"Yeah. Aish, Mr Yoon kept me in the detention class till now. Damn..." She complained, pulling her shoes off.

"What is it again?" Seung Hyun shot her a sharp look and asked before anyone could talk.

"What's with that look again? This is surely not my fault...!" She defended, talking back at Seung Hyun.

"You couldn't be that sure. Spill it."

"Someone came to confess today and everyone crowded around. I tried to move to a quieter place and Mr Yoon caught me for loitering. What can I do?" Everyone stared at her, like what the hell.

"It's oppa's friend. Blame him." Seung Yeong quickly walked off to the laundry to throw her socks onto the washing machine.

"Who is it?" Seung Yoo asked, turning to the direction which she went to. He waited and when she finally returned, she continued.

"I don't know. Did he say his name is Ji Hoo? The one who was at the library that time."

"Ji Hoo?" Seung Yoo repeated, his eyes widened in surprise, turning to Hye Yeon. Seung Yeong nodded.

"Hm."

"Aish, that bastard..." Seung Yoo cursed whisperingly, looking away.

"Is she referring to the one who is in the same chemistry class as me?"

"I think so. There's only one Ji Hoo I'm friend with."

"Unnie rejected, right?" Seung Min eyed her, slightly smiling. Seung Yeong ignored, walking to the empty seat beside Seung Min.

"Hm? You rejected?" Seung Min asked again, watching her sister's face to see any hints. "Omo, unnie accepted?!" She nearly shrieked, after noticing Seung Yeong's silence.

"What?" Seung Yeong stared at her.

"Why is unnie keeping quiet? You are not single anymore? What kind of guy is he who is able to make my sister give it a try? Didn't you said you are not interested in those things?"

"Ah, shut up. You are so noisy." Seung Yeong 'glared' at Seung Min, slightly irritated at her continuos questions.

"Seung Yeong ah, follow me to my room later. We have something to talk."

"Aish..." Seung Yeong cursed softly, holding her spoon.

"What is there to talk? This is it." Young Rin said. "She just said everything."

"Yeah. Just stop nagging. Give the kids a break." Yoo Bin said, looking at her bowl of soup, scooping some to consume.

"You are embarassing me even infront of Young Rin?" Seung Hyun eyed Yoo Bin.

"Eh~ It's not like I have not seen it." Young Rin smiled, wriggling her eyebrows and turned to Yoo Bin, giving her a high-five.



Yoo Bin's POV


After sending off Young Rin, Seung Hyun and I walked back into the front potch. Seung Yoo had went to sent Hye Yeon back.

"Our Seung Yeong has grown... She even has a boyfriend now." I said as we made our way in.

"Don't forget she is only 15. I don't really like that idea."

"Yah, I first dated when I was 15 too." I told him.

"What if my daughter is as stupid as you and got hurt the first time? What if the guy is the same like Gyu Joon?"

"He is Seung Yoo's friend..." I said. He can rest assured.

"And moreover, I knew Seung Yoo is going to warn his friend about it. He showed it when we were at the dinning table earlier." I looked up at him. "And what did you say just now?" I eyed him, as his words sank in me. "I'm stupid?"

"You were stupid." He emphasised the word 'were'. "You are smart after that. Since you proved it by marrying me. Great job, yeobo." He smiled, showing his teeth which I just eyed him in disgust, rolling my eyes.

"Aish... What's wrong with him." I turned to him again and saw him looking upwards, which I followed. The mansion was before us. Lights from rooms on the second floor were seen.

"I told him he should turn off the lights when he is not using..." He muttered.

"What?" I asked, not getting what he was saying.

"Seung Yoo." He turned to me. "He went out without turning off the lights." I looked up and true enough, there were light coming out from Seung Yoo's bedroom.

"That boy should have a look at the utilities bill. He's using the most. He is the one who has the most electronic gadgets. He surely is the one who uses the most."

"There you go again..." I mumbled, looking down as a smile crept up my lips.

"What?" He narrowed his eyebrow as he stared down at me. I shook my head, giving him a faint smile as I hugged his arm.

"One, two, three, four..." I counted the lit windows with my index finger with my head rested on the side of his arm. "We have four kids..." I said in a small voice.

"Hm. Four."

"It's still unbelievable, right?" I turned my head up to see his. He smiled down.

"Hm."

"It has been a long way... Everything is like yesterday. And it's so..." I thought for a while. "Incredible. How we made it to today." Everything was still so clear in my mind. When Seung Hyun and I were still kids, still friends, everything that we went through, the business parties that we attended, the school and classes that we were studying in, then those 'dramas' that started to happen. These bad and happy memories that I treasured so much, those times that I missed and longed for so much... Everything would be kept closely in my heart. Even though I had a dramatic life during my early years, and I gave up in myself, in my own life, everything came back to the right path when I got married. Even though I believed I would not have love at that time, heaven proved me wrong and gave me something so precious and important. Family. It was then that I finally understood that nothing is impossible. I got back my life and happiness through family. I know that there are many other people out there right now who was as dejected as me when I was in the past and I want to say not to give up. Keep on going and try something new and different. Who knows? Maybe there would be the outcome that you wish for. Even if you are not anywhere near success, you have your family. People say the best things in life aren't things. How true. So many people around you are giving you different types of support, be it openly or not.



Third person's POV



A couple stood in the front potch, the male's arm wrapping over the female's shoulder with the female laying her head on his shoulder. The mansion towering them, the night sky above with stars twinkling as if to feel happy and envious of them.

=========END==========
 

I have more to say in the next page! CLICK NEXT PAGE PLEASE! XD