Chapter 29

Friendly Marriage
Time- 4:06PM
---

Seung Hyun's POV

Min Yeon and I were at the cafe downstairs my office. She had came to visit. We had so much to catch up and although I had been really busy recently, I still spent time with her. I mean, she left Korea and only came back after ten years...

"But why were you at the studio two days ago?" She asked, placing her plastic cup down on the table.

"Er..." I hestitated. How can I just her that we went out of budget and were actually modelling for our own brand? "We were there to model. What else...?"

"You mean you have two jobs? Director and a model as well?" She asked, taken aback. She looked so cute with her 'question mark' look, just like before.

"We were actually doing free labour, since we went out of budget..." I said, feeling embarassed. She chuckled.

"Yah, Choi's Fashion used to be so rich, high and mighty. What happened now?" She mocked. I just smiled and shook my head lightly. "When my Dad wanted to be partners with you, who was the one who rejected...?" She eyed me. "Get a taste of the fruit man..." She said with an American slang.

"I'm not the one put in charge at that time. Don't blame me...!" I defended.

"That means you would agree immediately if my Dad was to ask for partnership?"

"I would have to see the conditions and stuff." I winked at her. She rolled her eyes.

"So what have you been busying nowadays?"

"Yoo Bin and I had merged to produce a new brand. Basically it's about that."

"Really...? So I guess I would have more choices of clothes in the future." She smiled. "So what's the name of the brand?"

"Maxstyle." I said and I saw her eyesbrows narrowed a little and she smiled a moment later.

"Maxstyle... Nice name...!" She commented.

"Thanks. So how's your modelling career?" I asked back.

"Busy schedules but super fun!" She exclaimed. "Get me to model for Maxstyle!"

"You would surely ask for a lot of incentives..."

"I won't! I might even give you a discount." She stated.

"I would have to see your skills first." The both of us laughed and soon we went back upstairs.

"You know how irritating you were? You used to hit me like this!" She smacked the top of my head as we entered my office. We were fooling around when we were returning. She hit on my head hard when I pushed the door opened and infront of us was Yoo Bin, sitting on the couch, looking shocked. "Hey...! Hello!" She waved to Yoo Bin.

"Hello..." Yoo Bin returned the greeting and looked at me. I went over to her and held her shoulders.

"What brings you here?" I asked gently, afraid that she would think wrongly of us. She looked down and picked up the files on the table.

"The photos are here. We would have to choose the best ones and get them printed. I thought I could discuss that with you." She looked over to Min Yeon. "Since you have a visitor, I would just leave this here. Look at it when you have time." She picked up her bag and was ready to walk out. I lightly tugged on her and she turned back, managed to smile back and said, "I'm fine. Get home early today." She smiled again and bowed a bit to Min Yeon before leaving. Gosh... What did I do...?

Yoo Bin's POV

I was indeed surprised when I saw them together, laughing. I don't expect them to be this close. I was really about to ask Seung Hyun why she was here when I remember that Min Yeon did said that she would contact Seung Hyun. I was in his office and I don't wish to make it into a big fuss right there and right then. Instead, I thought of it lightly and left the office. I had noted down the pictures that I perferred and handed it to him. I let of a sigh when I was out of the building. I looked up to the window where Seung Hyun's office was and weird thoughts flashed through my mind. I shook my head, telling myself Seung Hyun wouldn't do something he is not supposed to. They are friends. He had said it so many times. I should trust him. With that, I walked to the bus stop.

Third person's POV

Yoo Bin stood by Seung Yoo's bed, looking at his peaceful sleeping face. She turned to look at the clock. 2:45AM... She then turned to her door. Seung Hyun had not returned... She went out and looked down to the living room. Empty... The main door did not swing open... She sat at the chair behind her and waited. Sighing, she held her forehead, eyes half opened. She waited and waited, when finally she saw the door swung opened from the corner of her eyes. She stood up and looked down.

"Oh my...! You gave me a scare..." She saw Seung Hyun jumped a little, seeing her looking down at him. "What are you doing with the lights off?" He took her hand when he reached the second floor. She smiled and held his hand and followed him back to his room. "Why aren't you sleeping? It's late..." She shook her head and continued to smile faintly, finally feeling a bit more comfortable after he returned.

"I shall prepare a hot bath for you." She decided and went into the bathroom. After filling the tub, she went out and pushed him in. The door closed and she went to sit on his bed. She just don't feel like sleeping. She missed him expectionally a lot today. When she was dazing, a vibration from his phone pulled her back to reality. Wanting to know who texted him in this hour, she stood up, picked up the phone and saw a new message. When she saw Min Yeon's name under it, her fingers automatically pressed the 'Read' key.

Yoo Bin's POV

I picked up the phone and opened the text from Min Yeon. I wasn't the type who would touch other people's stuff. I don't even touch Seung Hyun's stuff. But I don't know why I would have the curiousity to know who messaged him during this hour. Seeing it was from Min Yeon, my curiousity went further, wanting to know the content of the text. So I just opened and read it.

From Min Yeon,

Sorry oppa, I can't make it next week. Shall we meet some other time?

Min Yeon

I don't know how to describe this feeling. It wasn't anger, it wasn't jealousy. I mean they are just meeting up. I guess it was suprise that I was feeling. Didn't they just met today? I placed the phone back onto the side table and that was when the door of the bathroom opened. Wiping his hair, Seung Hyun stepped out. He smiled at me and sat beside me. We were silent when I suddenly remember that it was time we should sleep.

"Seung Hyun ah, sleep soon okay...?" I stood up. "Goodnight." I smiled and headed to the door. He then pulled me in and rested his head on my stomach, arms wrapped around my waist.

"Are you worrying about what you saw in the afternoon?" He whispered. I kept quiet, not even knowing if I was worried or not. My hands went to his head, playing with his hair as I looked down at it. He pulled away and looked up. "I'm sorry. I got too carried away at that time. Playing and stuff. Promise," He stucked out his pinky. "There's no more next time." I smiled and shook my head.

"I'm fine. Really..." He smiled back and pulled me closer to him, wrapping his legs around me with him still sitting infront of me. "What are you doing?" I chuckled as I asked.

"Ah... It feels so good..." He tightened the hug and closed his eyes. I bent down and hugged him, resting my head on his.

"You sounded so erted..." I whispered and he laughed softly. Pulling away, he sat me on his lap and nuzzled his face to my neck, smelling me. I giggled softly when he gave me soft kisses on my neck, pulling him nearer to me. He looked up and crushed his lips on mine. I smiled in his lips and I could feel him smiling back. He lowered me down to the bed and laid beside me, not breaking the kiss. We made out passionately before we stopped. I wrapped my legs over his while we cuddled, ready to sleep.

"I would be understanding and not worry about useless stuff." I promised him and myself, so softly that perhaps, only I would be the one able to hear.

"Hmm...?" He ran his fingers through my hair.

"Nothing." I shook my head lightly and hugged him tighter. "I trust you..." Another inaudiable promise was made.
---
My readers are so smart. You all somewhat can foresee what is going to happen! I dropped more hints in this chapter so continue to stay tune! :D Thanks for reading and hoped you enjoyed it.

To ize, Hi. My seniors were spamming on Facebook saying the summary is hard. The comprehension is about bees? Haha. Their comments are cute...! Yes! Me too! When that stupid invigilator ruined my mood when I was like scratching my head on the composition, I cursed her to death but once I thought of TOP, I calmed down... XD Yeah, I watched most of the fancams. Awesome! I went to the newspaper stand, wanting to sweep all the newspapers and magazines with articles of TOP, but when it comes to the Straits Times, the uncle said it went out of stock. I was like, huh? This also can go out of stock ar? I and my friends were laughing and the uncle also said that he don't know why suddenly so many people came to buy... Haha! Well, it is somewhat a filler but there are some things to be mentioned... I guess all humans do take things for granted and since Yoo Bin and Seung Hyun are friends for like so damn long... Thanks for supporting! ^^

To devilsbabe96, Hi. Yes, I'm fine. How about you? I will continue to look forward to your story! Thanks for informing me your story on the other website. Would check it out some time. As for a friend for Seung Yoo, I still need to do some more brainstorming on where and how the other kid is going to pop out... XD Actually right now, I have a total of 4 other storylines in my head, but I want to take things slow. I don't have the confidence to manage more than one at a time. And... I really at mafia stories. I can't describe properly when it comes to thrilling stories. I wrote a composition recently and it is about kidnapping and I nearly fail... If you were to write a new story about mafia, I would sure give you my utmost support! :D Thanks for supporting! ^^

To yoobinfan, Hi. No problem... Studies are always more important... :) Here's another chapter! Thanks for supporting! ^^

To lanza1521, Hi. I would try to add more of the 'Father jealous of son' thing in. :D Er, the only thing I can say is, stay tune! *Wink* Here's another chapter and does it gives you more hints? Haha! Thanks for supporting! ^^

Schedulex2(C)
Started- 4:06PM, 261010
Ended- 5:29PM, 261010