Chapter 7: A big issue? And a move in party?

Yeppou High School; a nigthmare or a dream?
Chapter 7: A big issue? And a move in party?

It did begin to be an awkward silent, and the did Chung Lim whisper in my ear: “ I forgot to tell u this. They are not friends..” “WHAT?” I shout and break the awkwardness silent in the room , and look at Chung Lim with big eyes. Everybody did turn around to look at me..
*How will this turn out? They are not friends. How could dad do this to me? At least I am glad that MBLAQ are only going to live here to their apartment is fixed.*

“I am really sorry Miko…. I should have said it yesterday when ur dad did say that MBLAQ is going to stay here to their apartment is fixed.” Chung Lim replied when he saw my reaction. “ It is not u I am mad at, but my dad.. Who could he do this to me? I am sure that he knows about this.”
Then Kikwang open his mouth and said. “ I am not going to stay here if they are.”
“ I agree with Kikwang.” Yoseob said and look hard at me…
“Hey.. Do u think WE wanna live with u, if u think so, u are sooo wrong… I don’t want to share the same air with u.” Mir shout back at Kikwang and Yoseob. He was mad, really mad, and it shows really well. “Yeah. I will either share the air with someone else then u guys…” Thunder said.

Then everybody started to fight and shout at each other. Chung Lim, Kikki and I stood there and see how this madness turn out. After just stood there for a while and look at them, couldn’t I take it longer.

“HEY… EVERYBODY. STOP THIS MEANINGLESS FIGHTING….. AND IF U ARE GOING TO FIGHT, GET OUT OF HERE… I DON’T WANT TO CLEAN UP UR MESS..” I shout to overlap their voice, and were angry.

Everybody stop, and turn their face towards me. They could see how angry I was. Then Kikki open and said. “It must be a meaning behind this. Why else will dad does this to u?” she did look at me while she said that. “ I don’t know.. Maybe u are right. “ I said and begin to calm down a little, but I still were angry.

Then Chung Lim hug me from behind. “ I will help u throw this mess, and I am sure Kikki will help too.” Everybody did just stared at me and Chung Lim as the was a freak show or something.
*WHAT? Don’t say it? Is she his girlfriend? It can’t be true?* Junhyung thought and look surprised by Chung Lim actions.
“Thanks. Chung Lim.. It really help me to clam down hearing this.” I said, then he did release the hug.. *Thanks for the hug, Chung Lim oppa.* I thought shyly for myself.

“ Okey. The first thing we all need to do if we are going to live here together is get along with one another. Even ever u like it or not.” I said while I look hard at everybody.
“But” Kikwang try to replied me. “No buts here. U will get along with one another, or else I will tell me dad that I cannot live with none of u, and then he will kick u out, that am I sure off. And what are u guys going to do then? U don’t have a place to live at the moment, so I think u must deal with it. It is okey?” I said while wait at an answer from everyone.
“YES” everybody said in chorus. “ Good. Now lets clean up this mess TOGETHER”
“ Okey, mom..” Joon try to lift the tents air around us.. Everybody started to laughter, and that was a good start.

We did all clean up, and they were a little friendless to one another, but that was nothing to care about.

After clean up, the guys did go to their room, since they couldn’t stand one another. Chung Lim, Kikki and I did just turn on the TV and look at Star King, one of my favourite shows in the world. We didn’t care about they others, and while we were watching star king did Junhyung came down and sit down next to me in the couch.

*oh… what should I do? Should I talk to him?* I thought and look at Junhyung secretly.

“ Hey. Are u not with they others?” I said to try to start a conversation with him, and he did turn his face at me. ”No. they are just playing around and pack out their stuff.”
“Okey. Than u could be with us then. We are going to see this show and after we are going to buy some food to dinner later.” I said and smile to him. He just look at me and answer coldly.” No. I will rather stay here..”

I did look at him awhile before I did turn to look at TV again. *Weird. Did I say something wrong. I don’t think so. But never mind.* I thought.

*Why must u be his girl?* he thought while he watch Star king and looking at me in secret.
When the Show was over, did I shout to their other if there was someone that want to go mall with us to shop some food.

Little later was Chung Lim, Kikki, B2ST except Junhyung, and I on ur way to the mall to buy food to today’s dinner.

We did have a great time, and we did buy a lot food. We were thinking about having a move in party could be a good idea to light up the air among B2ST and MBLAQ. Since Kikki and I haven’t had a move in party yet.

So that was why we did buy a lot of food and others thing we did need to the party. And when we came home, did Kikki and B2ST started to fix the party whiles Chung Lim and I went to tell they other about it.

They all did like the idea, except Junhyung. One again he was cold toward me. When we all came down were everything ready.
“Where is Junhyung?” Doo Joon ask me, and I did replied him. “ He is upstairs. He will not came down when I ask him, but if u ask he may came, since u know him better.”

So Doo Joon did go up to get Junhyung, and a little later did they two came down. *Weird. He will not came down when I ask, but if someone else ask he came. And why is he so cold toward me?* I think while I look at Junhyung and when I got eye contact with him a did I look away.

The Party did turn out to a succeed, and everybody had a bless. I did get to know everybody except Junhyung.
It were like he was trying to avoid me, and I really started to wonder if there were something wrong with me. I did keep an eye on him the whole night.

After we clean up, did everybody went to bed, and Chung Lim went home.

_________________________________
What do u thing? It is good? This chapter is longer then they other chapter I have made till now, and are happy that I did mead it^^

Please comment<3

hero18: thanks^^ i am glad u like it^^ i will^^

Phani_Babee: i know, i will try to fix it^^

ime: thanks^^ i am so glad u like it^^ hehehe.. that was the idea^^