Chapter 3: The big day

Yeppou High School; a nigthmare or a dream?
Chapter 3: The big day
~The morning~
I did hear a sweet, manly voice whispering in my ears that I think was familiar:
“Good morning, Sunshine. It’s time to wake up or else u will be late for the first day at ur new school.” I slowly open my eyes, and got a big shock when I saw who the sweet, manly voice belongs too. It was he….. my fist and only love, and my best friend.
“Chung Lim” I shout in surprised.
A very handsome man did stand besides Kikki with a beautiful smile that could melt u like u were an ice cream. I really love that smile, so much….. * oh, so I have missed that smile*

That is not all, he has that y amour around him and those smiling eyes that u couldn’t take ur eyes from. He is the perfect guys that every girls will fall in love with, included me.
I have been in love with him from the first day I meet him, and that has been tree years now. He has never realize that, and he has always flirt with girls in front of me that make me so jealous and it hurts me too… we have kind of stop at the level friends as there were no other level, I really wish that he could see how much I love him… but all I can do now is be his friend, and then I don’t want lose him.

“Good morning… wooow so cute u look when u are asleep. I could almost eat u up.,” he said to teasing me and gave me on of his cute wink.
I did throw one of my pillows at him while asking him: “ haha. Very funny. Why are u here?” I did pretend I didn’t see his cute wink.

“Doesn’t u remember that I also go to Yeppeo high school?” he said, and did continue without waiting at mine answer. “Of course u have. You always forget thing like that. Anyway, I am here to follow u two to the school. If u don’t mind?” he said with a cute wink again. Kikki did only stand looking at us while she was laughed at us. She always does that when we are together.

We did pretend that we didn’t hear her, and I said:
“Of course I do. Now get out of my room. I am gonna to changed,” I said while I throw my second pillow at Chung Lim and Kikki, and luckily, it hit Chung Lim in the face. * his handsome face* I thought and giggled a little for myself.

They did get out of my room, and I did change to a pair jeans and a cool top, and did put on some make up, not so much, but a little.
When I got down were Kikki and Chung Lim sitting around the breakfast tables while waiting at me to join them. After we were eating, we did go together to school while talking and laughing together.
*oh, so much I have missed him. I am so glad he did come to wake me up.* I thought while I were walking beside him.

~At the school~
”Okay. You two must now goes to teacher’s room to tell that u has arrived, and there will they tell you which class u belongs too and which teacher u will have.” Chung Lim explain to us before he was about to leave us. ”Wait, where is teacher room? “I ask him.

”Oh. Sorry I forgot, u two are new here. You must go down the hallway, and then turn to the left, and the second doors on ur right, there is the teacher room. Does u think that u can find it on ur own?” he said while he give me a big smile, and then look at his watch. “ Oh, crap. I hope u find it, I must go now or else I will be late for class. See ya later.” he said, and stared to run to his classroom.

“He got suddenly so busy” Kikki said to me and gave me on of her beautiful smile. “Yeah, he did. He is always like that. Come on. Now let find teacher’s room and this get this done with,” I said unhappy. * Why must he leave now? When we needed him the most* I thought while looking at his back, and turn to find the teacher’s room.

We did follow his direction to the teacher room, and when we turn too left at the and of the hallway.
Then I bumped in to someone and fall back. And someone heavy felt on me. When I did open my eyes to see who it was, and that person was already on his feet, and “ chesohnghahmnida” he said and bow.
Kikki help me up, and I did turn around to shout at the guy to bumped into me. I got a shock. He was so cute and innocent there he stand and apologized to me. I was totally shocked by his look. I have never seen a guy so cute as him before, and I did bow at him and said chesohnghahmnida as it was my fault.

When I did look up at him, had he a cute smile on his face, and short after he was on his way in different direction then me. I did turn to look at him go away.

Kikki did stand there looking at me, and ask me if everything was fine.
“ I am fine” I said, and turn at her. * Who was he? And woow how cute he looks. I have never seen a guy so cute as him before. Will I ever see him again?* I thought for myself.

Little later we were at the teacher room. And ur new teacher did wish us welcome, and show us the way to ur new classroom and classmate.

~In the classroom~
” Hey everybody. Big news; we have to new student that will joins us. They both are transport from Japan, and I hope u guys will be nice to them.” the teacher explains to everybody, and afterward she looks at us and asks: ” What about u give us short introduce abut yourself?” We both nodded.

” Hey. My name is Park Erika, but u can call me Kikki. Nice to meet u all. Take good care of me.” Kikki said, and ended the whole with showing her most beautiful smile ever.

” I am Minawa Kumiko, and u can call me Miko. Nice to meet u.” I said, and gave mine new classmate a cute smile.

“Nice to meet u too. Let me see. There are two seats behind Gong Minji. Minji, can u shows us where u sits? And class president Chung Lim can u show this two beautiful lady around the school after class?” the teacher asked. “Of course.” Chung Lim says while he did turn to me and smile and give me a wink.

*Chung Lim. Is he in my class? How lucky I am. This must be one of my best day in life * I thought while I give Chung Lim a smile.

Minji did hold her hand up so we could see where we were gonna to sit, and we did go down to ur place. While I was walking down I notice there was 11 seats that was empty.

* How does this seat belongs too? And we are they not here?* I thought while I sat me down, and stared to listed to what teacher did teach us. * History, why must it be history?*

The rest of the school day was okey. Chung Lim did enjoy showing us around the school; I cannot say that I hate it either. I totally love that I could be with him again.

After school did Kikki and I did go strait home, and we did go early to bed. We was so tired after the first day at school, so many new things and rules that we must learn.

While I did leaning in my bad, I did only thinking about the empty seats in the classroom, the cute, blond guy I did meet and of course CHUNG LIM.
*Who was the cute boy? And where was the some empty seat in the class? Will I see the cute boy tomorrow? What is wrong with the class? *

I did slowly fall in sleep… and the last thing I had in my mind was Chung Lim.

______________________________________
AN:
Oi. This chapter did become long, but anyway I hope u like how this story turns out.
I didn’t imagine that this chapter will turn out to be this long, and I am happy for what I had done so far^^

Comment please